Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Genetics/Appearance matters the most. But Stereotypes/Culture (of races) matter too...

currycel102

currycel102

currycel
★★★★
I think one thing many here don't recognize is how much stereotypes and culture matter. These things will not change the way we look at all, but they definitely have a net effect on our SMV in the eyes of women. Women are driven by wanting to fit in with what the culture dictates, NOT JUST physical attraction.

White people are easily the most attractive race because of light features like eyes, skin, and hair, but remember that they colonized half the world. They literally demonstrate their power on a daily basis when we speak their language, use their technology, and watch their entertainment. That has a HUGE effect on SMV, especially for non white foids, who like this "invader imperialist" man.

Black people have the stereotype of having BBC and being rugged and manly. Although BBC is obviously a myth, it does net them more white girls.

East Asians, widely once viewed as unattractive for their small frame and height, and generally being devoid of facial and body hair, are now increasing SMV because of KPOP, anime, and more broadly, their countries are growing fast economically. Plus the smooth face and skin pretty boy look is now being shilled in the culture.

When it comes to us curries, having good culture and stereotypes will not make us look less subhuman. But it removes the stigma of what people think of when they think, "Indian man." We won't grow taller, we won't have better faces. But we won't be viewed as streetshitting cow piss drinkers in the mind of every foid which looks at us.

Culture and stereotypes matter. Not as much as physical attractiveness or genetics. But they matter.

Just look at how white foods want to fuck Korean guys nowadays, they wouldn't spit on a burning Korean man two decades ago. I don't want to sound like a coper but let's be honest. White chick's can't tell the difference between latinos Arabs and curries, but curries have the lowest smv because they're more polite and more fat

It fucking sucks, people automatically assume you must like ghetto shit because you're Black. :fuk:

Just look at how white foods want to fuck Korean guys nowadays, they wouldn't spit on a burning Korean man two decades ago. I don't want to sound like a coper but let's be honest. White chick's can't tell the difference between latinos Arabs and curries, but curries have the lowest smv because they're more polite and more fat
Exactly being white like me is a looksmin Koreans have better chance at pink pussy

i noticed theres a lot of hate towards curries online by foids. i think its because of curries from india spamming girls dms on social media

How about we not focus on women at all.

No that was always
i noticed theres a lot of hate towards curries online by foids. i think its because of curries from india spamming girls dms on social media
:feelsseriously:
there:feelskek:
They are now just emboldened to say it cuz Indian dumbasses in India are spamming bullshit to keep Indian Americans incel:bigbrain::fuk:

Black people have the stereotype of having BBC and being rugged and manly. Although BBC is obviously a myth, it does net them more white girls.

"BBC" is prison material. Educated, intelligent Blacks have superior IQ genes yet remain incel.

Too many water threads in a single day, you'll end up causing a tsunami.