Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Genetically flawless white gigastacy has dinner at the most luxurious restaurant in Norway

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
She can't possibly be genetically flawless if she's using tiktok

What the fuck is with norse women and their retarded skin tone?

I wonder if @PPEcel ate there.

Keep in mind that she only achieved this status due to her looks. Anyone who tells you it's her "suberb personality" is exactly the same type of poor mother fuckers that pigskin women laugh at.

Broccoli pancake? :feelspuke::feelspuke:

When I watch movies like this I can't wait for the heat death of the universe.

Keep in mind that she only achieved this status due to her looks. Anyone who tells you it's her "suberb personality" is exactly the same type of poor mother fuckers that pigskin women laugh at.
Ik lol

I wonder if @PPEcel ate there.
ive never been to norway actually

also using the phrase "most expensive" to describe restaurants are extremely vague and quite frankly pointless.

at this price point, alcohol costs can define everything. and that can vary a lot. like a lot.

for example, restaurant A charges $250 for a tasting menu, and restaurant B charges $180 for the tasting menu. A is more expensive right?

but if i order a modest bottle of wine at restaurant A, and a bottle of, say, 1961 chateau palmer at restaurant B, my final bill might be $320 for restaurant A and $5100 for restaurant B respectively.

Everything looks fucking awful. Who would choose to eat this crap instead of just getting a pizza?

ive never been to norway actually

also using the phrase "most expensive" to describe restaurants are extremely vague and quite frankly pointless.

at this price point, alcohol costs can define everything. and that can vary a lot. like a lot.

for example, restaurant A charges $250 for a tasting menu, and restaurant B charges $180 for the tasting menu. A is more expensive right?

but if i order a modest bottle of wine at restaurant A, and a bottle of, say, 1961 chateau palmer at restaurant B, my final bill might be $320 for restaurant A and $5100 for restaurant B respectively.
Giga IQ

Everything looks fucking awful. Who would choose to eat this crap instead of just getting a pizza?
also idk what it looked like because i refuse to watch tiktoks out of principle, but fine dining is awesome

thank you brocel

btw i forgot to say

tiktok is for faggots

What is this topic for?

I hope she actually sounds like that.

She didn't have to lift her finger to get anywhere in life meanwhile I rot away in my room
Cope the food looked amazing

"Gigastacy" just fucking LOL OP she looks plain as fuck, a 6.5/10 AT BEST, just you average braindead caked up blonde bimbo

Having said that, i would like to blow myself up in that restaurant someday. @PPEcel maybe you can help me by reserving me a place the day of my roping

lol. so true.

Giga Stacy? OP ask me how I know you're not white.

Exactly. Kebab sandwich or pizza is way better and way cheaper and you could do it at home relaxing in your chair/bed.
She hast a peasant face tbh
Rounded normie face you mean?
"Gigastacy" just fucking LOL OP she looks plain as fuck, a 6.5/10 AT BEST, just you average braindead caked up blonde bimbo
Yeah just a high tier becky with make-up. Blonde and youth halo.

She hast a peasant face tbh
ur standards must be high

Having said that, i would like to blow myself up in that restaurant someday. @PPEcel maybe you can help me by reserving me a place the day of my roping
eh its a 7

also that sounds bad

ur standards must be high
Nigga she is as plain as a glass of water.

She has no imperfections, but she doesn't have that "spark" that makes you go insane.

She looks rather dull and boring.

True Gigastaceys have that "spark" I mentioned that makes you be fascinated by her.

Compare this:

To a true Gigastacey:

I swear you ethnics drive the price for white pussy to fucking infinity :dafuckfeels:

She has no imperfections, but she doesn't have that "spark" that makes you go insane.

True Gigastaceys have that "spark" I mentioned that makes you be fascinated by her.

Compare my picture with this:

View attachment 470049

I swear you ethnics drive the price for white pussy to fucking infinity :dafuckfeels:
i didnt watch the tiktok i was just making a wild guess since Scandinavian foids cant be that ugly

Giga Stacy? OP ask me how I know you're not white.
I'm white :feels:

Tera cope if you think she's not an 8 at least

Compare this:

View attachment 470049
To a true Gigastacey:
View attachment 470048

Stacy tier, not true gigastacy. First one isn't even stacy.

tbh the paper menu made me kek :feelshaha: and shes not a giga stacy by any means thats a htn

She bad asf ngl
get your own brown man :feelsUgh:

She looks Norwegian. I hope there’s not an ethnic making her food I hope there’s no ethnics there period. Although knowing Jews they probably want to hit the Aryan countries first so Norway might be significantly nonwhite by now.

free boat rides to Norway from Nigeria

A pizza or any nice cooked pasta from a restaurant beats this shit everytime.

She looks Norwegian. I hope there’s not an ethnic making her food I hope there’s no ethnics there period. Although knowing Jews they probably want to hit the Aryan countries first so Norway might be significantly nonwhite by now.

free boat rides to Norway from Nigeria
Norway is a bit uncucked because it's not EU, but ofc it's full of niggers lol

It's the moments like this that make you think: maybe all those rapefugees are a good thing, maybe Norway needs even more, maybe we'll be better off without white/blonde Beckies:feelshehe:
The fucking tik tok Text-to-Speech just drives me insane, hearing this fakingly happy, yet emotionless npc voice is a torture.
JFL anyway, I was imagining if I posted my subhuman ogre face eating the same food, making faces, and putting spoons in my mouth, I probably wouldve been kicked out of the restaurant and banned from shittok for life:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: And if foids were forbidden from caking up, she'd look like on ogress too

She's not a gigastacey, weird mouth area and jaw is too wide and manly

who the fuck eats that shit what teh fuck is that lmfao im dead

Compare this:

View attachment 470049
To a true Gigastacey:
View attachment 470048

I said the same thing earlier, she's plain and looks like an average braindead blonde bimbo. She's like 6.5/10 at her absolute best.

Female vanity. Also she isn't that beautiful. Good-looking yes but not some fairy tale level beauty.