Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Genetically - Ancient Egyptians & Copts are closest to Saudis & Bedouins

• Thread starter mr9jg8n.f89df874jktq
  • Start date
M

mr9jg8n.f89df874jktq

Recruit
★★★
Ancient Egyptians and Arabs/Bedouins have the same levels of Afro-Asiatic/Natufian ancestry at the end of the day. Egyptians & Arabs belong to the same race.

@tehgymcel420 @Akkadian @Diocel @gymletethnicel

Ancientegyptarab

Who ever thought otherwise ? It's common knowledge. Plus, nobody cares. And there's no ancien egyptians for your face.

B-b-but....we wuz kangz n shit! !

Nope, they're not even semitic. They're genetically related to the Berbers.

The negroes care, it was their last cope for their lack of culture and history apart from being everyone's slave/bitch and acting like uncivilized monkey throughout all recorded history. :ahegao:

This is well known. Only some delusional whites and blacks claim Egypt.
Basically the Old Kingdom samples look North African with a small amount of Seh_Gabi_C-type ancestry, and very little SSA, then during the Middle Kingdom there's a shift towards a SW Asian/Near Eastern profile which resembles that of the few ancient Egyptians we have and present-day Copts, this corresponds with the large influx of "Asiatics" starting from the 1st intermediate period. SSA ancestry also increases in time. Haplogroups so far are E-M35 and J1-P58

The negroes care, it was their last cope for their lack of culture and history apart from being everyone's slave/bitch and acting like uncivilized monkey throughout all recorded history. :ahegao:
brootal slave caste pill

missing-man.jpg
nubian-man-drinking-tea-cairo-egypt-BED2MN.jpg

The only Sub-Saharans that have some genetic relationship to the Egyptians are Horner and the North Sudanese.

The only Sub-Saharans that have some genetic relationship to the Egyptians are Horner and the North Sudanese.
Yep, and some Malis have Berber blood since Moroccans conquered them

Keep delusionmaxxing nibba :feelsclown:
It's already established that Horners MENA ancestors are the Mesolithic Egyptians who mixed with Mesolithic Sudanese (Dinkas). I'm not bragging this was way before the 1st pryamid was constructed. :feelsYall:

I'm half berber from my mom's side.
Well, you def have more in common with the Ancient Egyptians genetically (which later on became what are today's Copts) than the local egyptian arabs kek :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Thats bullshit man, Ancient egyptians where black and built the pyramids (teehee).

I'm half berber from my mom's side.
Well, you def have more in common with the Ancient Egyptians genetically (which later on became what are today's Copts) than the local egyptian arabs kek :feelshaha:

No, the Ancient Egyptians/Copts were very close to Saudis/Bedouins because they were very close to the Proto-AA/Natufians. Berbers have more Iberian and Sub-Saharan African admixture going back to prehistoric times making them more genetically distinct from Egyptians.

Modern Muslims Egyptians are a little bit different and are more North African-like mainly due to more Sub-Saharan african admixture. Yes, that means Bedouins + Saudis are more like Ancient Egyptians than modern Muslim Egyptians.

Take a look at the graphic in the OP.

Last edited:
No, the Ancient Egyptians/Copts were very close to Saudis/Bedouins because they were very close to the Proto-AA/Natufians. Berbers have more Iberian and Sub-Saharan African admixture going back to prehistoric times making them more genetically distinct from Egyptians.

Modern Muslims Egyptians are a little bit different and are more North African-like mainly due to more Sub-Saharan african admixture. Yes, that means Bedouins + Saudis are more like Ancient Egyptians than modern Muslim Egyptians.

Egypt also has a lot of Albanian, Turk, Greek, and Circassion admixture, especially during Ottoman era

Modern Egyptian Arabs claiming Ancient Egyptians as part of their history.
I never knew about egyptians who did that, but now that I see some evidence they might have a point.

I never knew about egyptians who did that, but now that I see some evidence they might have a point.
Of course, this was before the Muslim period.

The thing is that Arabs are a very heterogeneous people made up of different tribes/ethnic groups that differ genetically, but they're all tied by language and culture.

Also, the Bedouins were Arab nomads from the Levant that entered North Africa during the Umayyad expansion in the 7th century, right when Islam was founded.
Nope, they're not even semitic. They're genetically related to the Berbers.
I've heard Berbers are also generically and linguistically related to Arabs (although distant), and were a result of a pre-historic migration from the Middle East into the Maghreb.

And that they're descendants of Phonecian sailors from the Levant.

Last edited:
Of course, this was before the Muslim period.

The thing is that Arabs are a very heterogeneous people made up of different tribes/ethnic groups that differ genetically, but they're all tied by language and culture.

Also, the Bedouins were Arab nomads from the Levant that entered North Africa during the Umayyad expansion in the 7th century, right when Islam was founded.
You know a lot more than me about my country. My grandmother told me Egyptian Christians were the closest group related to the ancient egyptians.

I did a DNA test and I belong to the Cohen clan (ancient Jewish priests). My ancestries can be tracked 3000 years. It's not helping me shit with females

saudi and bedouins came from egypt, natufians too,
some prehistoric mijgration brought them to the levant/arabian penninsula

Nope, keep copin you sandnigguh :feelshaha:
According to this arabcels were.
Sandniggers are one of the dumbest incels