Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Genetic waste.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date
Deleted member 22466

Deleted member 22466

Guided by Voices
-
I am genetic waste.

At first glance I am normal, average. Not good looking, not hideous or deformed, above average height for where I live. I'm not super intelligent but I'm not an idiot. I hold down a job, I can speak to people normally even though it is difficult, full head of hair.

Internally I a mess. I have a congenital defect with my cardiopulmonary system which has fucked me since birth, it means I'll probably (hopefully) die before I'm 40 and I can only do enough cardio to ensure I don't get fat. The doctors can't tell me how it will develop because there are so many things wrong with my heart. If I didn't have this fucking curse I'd be perfect for rugby or soccer but no.

Only one of my eyes works and the one that does work is shit. This means VRmaxxing will never work for me.

I have developmental difficulties which mean I can't write legibly, I have terrible balance and am incredibly clumsy, they also make it difficult for me in social situations. I am literally incapable of eating with a knife and fork properly like normal human being, I look like an ape who has been invited to dinner.

Even if some foid was interested in sleeping with me I would be incapable of doing it because I'd probably just have a meltdown at the thought. I used to dream about having a wife and kids but now I know it will never happen and that is for the best because I will not pass on my diseased DNA to any innocents.

If I was born in the past before modern medical science I would have rightly been left on a hillside to die rather than having to suffer this life.

"Just try harder, bro."

Cucktears needs to read this post.

I am genetic waste.

At first glance I am normal, average. Not good looking, not hideous or deformed, above average height for where I live. I'm not super intelligent but I'm not an idiot. I hold down a job, I can speak to people normally even though it is difficult, full head of hair.

Internally I a mess. I have a congenital defect with my cardiopulmonary system which has fucked me since birth, it means I'll probably (hopefully) die before I'm 40 and I can only do enough cardio to ensure I don't get fat. The doctors can't tell me how it will develop because there are so many things wrong with my heart. If I didn't have this fucking curse I'd be perfect for rugby or soccer but no.

Only one of my eyes works and the one that does work is shit. This means VRmaxxing will never work for me.

I have developmental difficulties which mean I can't write legibly, I have terrible balance and am incredibly clumsy, they also make it difficult for me in social situations. I am literally incapable of eating with a knife and fork properly like normal human being, I look like an ape who has been invited to dinner.

Even if some foid was interested in sleeping with me I would be incapable of doing it because I'd probably just have a meltdown at the thought. I used to dream about having a wife and kids but now I know it will never happen and that is for the best because I will not pass on my diseased DNA to any innocents.

If I was born in the past before modern medical science I would have rightly been left on a hillside to die rather than having to suffer this life.
so sorry for that man:(

Meanwhile genetic trash foids will continue to pass on atrocious genes to their hapless progeny and perpetuate this cycle of misery. Until eugenics via gene editing becomes normalized, humanity will suffer in perpetuity from genetic trash foids. My condolences OP

and to think one shower could fix all this

absolute human refuse :feelsrope: just like i

You're tall and appear normie though, so people don't treat you like shit.

This is what happens whenever an ugly male steps outside his basement.

I understand. I too am genetic waste. Plus, I'm in physical agony 24/7. Like Oreoman rapped, "I'm TFL till the casket drop!"

I am genetic waste.

IT and normies literally don't believe you exist. They can't even comprehend what you wrote.
You're tall and appear normie though, so people don't treat you like shit.

This is what happens whenever an ugly male steps outside his basement.

Or this

I have dead arm. Can make it move to look normal but always numb. Throw me in genetic trash heap on hillside for buzzards to eat.