Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill genetic trash are having 5 kids now, while you rot

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

how do you feel knowing the world genetic trash is reproducing like rats, meanwhile you rot here, incable of producing a single child?

thanks to hypergamy females aren't having kids on most countries, except on shitholes.

lot of people think evolution will make us taller and smarter, JFL , evolution don't care about heigh or iq, only care about how many kids you have, and evolution is obviusly breeding out cuckery.

aren't we all genetic trash here

Pretty high IQ observation and it's pretty crazy how all three of the graphs are basically the same.

If you're not genetic trash why you're here :kys:
din't said i'm not genetic trash, just that i'm not able to reproduce

I didn't tell you this.
:cryfeels: i'm just sad i can't reproduce for being genetical trash, meanwhile genetical trash reproduce

We should put drugs in the water that makes africans infertile
They'll outnumber us by 2050 I think. We'll have sub-80 IQ brutes walking among us

We should put drugs in the water that makes africans infertile
They'll outnumber us by 2050 I think. We'll have sub-80 IQ brutes walking among us
pretty much, even the smart africans are afraid o being run over by horder of sub 80 iq tards

The more subhumans populating the world, the better I feel.

yes, the difence is that they are able to breed, thanks to a non hypergamous enviroment
most of those countries are developing countries
as the countries become more richer it tend to implement more liberal policies
when those countries become rich enough it would be just like the same as the other countries in the west (or maybe worse)
thats when blackpill will become mainstream because its not about the game of being a provider in a poor country anymore

The more subhumans populating the world, the better I feel.
NOPE, i don't want to walk around a bunch of sub 80 iq apes, the area i live in is full of this apes, it's fucking hell
when those countries become rich enough
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
HOW? the people on those countries are too stupid for that :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
and corruption is so endemic in those places

Meanwhile, a western couple with a combined income of $100k/year say they are not "not financially stable enough to have a kid" yet.

Meanwhile, a western couple with a combined income of $100k/year say they are not "not financially stable enough to have a kid".
the foid will say that, cuz she don't want to give up on chad her husband dicks for 9 months

I laugh, knowing that society cannot last much longer.

Wanting kids is retarded tbhg

say that to the people on mud huds with 7 kids

Well they actually are retarded. Having kids in the west requires you to marry a western woman (whose bodycount is 10+) and if you're having more than one kid, you will more than likely have a daughter. You'll have to spend your hard-earned money and time raising a literal toilet. It may sound like a cope, but if I don't ascend in my early 20s, I want nothing to do with women. They only matter when they're 15 - 25, after that only a cuck would give them any attention. Incels shouldn't reproduce anyway. Why bring more suffering into the world?

Well they actually are retarded. Having kids in the west requires you to marry a western woman (whose bodycount is 10+) and if you're having more than one kid, you will more than likely have a daughter. You'll have to spend your hard-earned money and time raising a literal toilet. It may sound like a cope, but if I don't ascend in my early 20s, I want nothing to do with women. They only matter when they're 15 - 25, after that only a cuck would give them any attention. Incels shouldn't reproduce anyway. Why bring more suffering into the world?
high iq

But muh Darwinism! Sexual selection is improving our genepool! :feelstastyman:

Eugenics now.

perhaps the solution is to become a Muslim, learn Arabic and move there. competing with freaks like us seems like a fairer competition. and Ramadan every year does not look bad.

But muh Darwinism! Sexual selection is improving our genepool! :feelstastyman:
JFL, if anybody think we have darwininsm in a pos healty/social care society
perhaps the solution is to become a Muslim, learn Arabic and move there. competing with freaks like us seems like a fairer competition. and Ramadan every year does not look bad.
well considering the sheiks are going to have harem of all stacies....

Based post tbh

4.4 billion by 2100
are you ready eurocucks?

It doesn't really matter if 3rd worlders are reproducing like rabbits. All that 1st world countries have to do is not let them in, but 1st world women don't want to reproduce.

At a certain point, you just give up and unfortunately accept it is the way it is. Things won't get any better.

It doesn't really matter if 3rd worlders are reproducing like rabbits. All that 1st world countries have to do is not let them in, but 1st world women don't want to reproduce.
yeah, and cuck want immigrants, we are truly fucked