Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Genetic recombination..accept there is nothing you can do against genetic determinism

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
I have a younger brother who inherited all the good parts from my parents. He has the good looking facial features of my mother and the aggressiveness of my father. He also has the sharp mind from my mother and is 6ft. He had several girlfriends and friends with benefits. There was a time where he had two friends with benefits and would sometimes go to the one girls home to fuck and sometimes to the other girls home to fuck. I often witnessed how females gave him attention.

I on the other hand got all the crappy parts from my father. Balding, bean-shaped face, short height and low IQnes. I am like a copy of him. And zero successful with females of course.

Today i thought about all this and i accepted that genetic determinism is real and that you cant fool Nature. It rewards those with good genes non-stop and those with garbage genes will suffer from a very early age.

I only inherited the bad traits of my parents. Very aggressive, adhd and short, alcoholism. My father is a literal gigachad and I’m a subhuman. My mom was very good looking too. Fuck genetics, I don’t get it. I should’ve been a 8/10 AT LEAST. I’m a subhuman while my brother inherited all the good traits, strength and the looks of my dad, smartness etc. I guess that’s why they sent me to military school when I was 13 and never called me back ever since.

Another water is wet thread, all females will ever care about in a man is looks and it doesn't change as they get older, they just settle. You could have the funnest and most outgoing personality but no female will ever care about you because you aren't attractive and that's all that matters to them.

everyone here has a chad brother (including me) JFL :lul:

I have a younger brother who inherited all the good parts from my parents. He has the good looking facial features of my mother and the aggressiveness of my father. He also has the sharp mind from my mother and is 6ft. He had several girlfriends and friends with benefits. There was a time where he had two friends with benefits and would sometimes go to the one girls home to fuck and sometimes to the other girls home to fuck. I often witnessed how females gave him attention.

I on the other hand got all the crappy parts from my father. Balding, bean-shaped face, short height and low IQnes. I am like a copy of him. And zero successful with females of course.

Today i thought about all this and i accepted that genetic determinism is real and that you cant fool Nature. It rewards those with good genes non-stop and those with garbage genes will suffer from a very early age.

You can use in vitro fertilization (IVF) to pick the best genes from your sperm and best genes from an egg (wife's or you bought), only costs $10,000. In the future CRISPR/gene editing will be widely and easily available for everyone. Genetic determinism solved morally and necessarily.

Thankfully don't have a brother.

You can use in vitro fertilization (IVF) to pick the best genes from your sperm and best genes from an egg (wife's or you bought), only costs $10,000. In the future CRISPR/gene editing will be widely and easily available for everyone. Genetic determinism solved morally and necessarily.
Imagine being as an incel in a time where genetic modification is available and basically everyone does and because both of your parents are subhumans and your father just did your mother while being drunk, you didn't get it

Imagine being as an incel in a time where genetic modification is available and basically everyone does and because both of your parents are subhumans and your father just did your mother while being drunk, you didn't get it
Yep, most people are evil and morally-bankrupt. Because Jews convinced these low IQ, nonsentient normies throughout the 20th century that wanting your children to be born healthy with good genes is somehow "evil" (despite practicing Eugenics themselves in Israel), most people just pop out kids haphazardly without caring what subhuman genes and/or circumstances they pass on. Truly, objectively immoral and the cause of most human suffering.

Yep, most people are evil and morally-bankrupt. Because Jews convinced these low IQ, nonsentient normies throughout the 20th century that wanting your children to be born healthy with good genes is somehow "evil" (despite practicing Eugenics themselves in Israel), most people just pop out kids haphazardly without caring what subhuman genes and/or circumstances they pass on. Truly, objectively immoral and the cause of most human suffering.
Nietzsche already explained this with the slave morality, but I wouldn't say that jews do it themselves, majority of jews are really ugly and from what I heard ashkenazi jews tend to have a lot of health problems

Last edited:
Nietzsche already explained this with the slave morality, but I wouldn't say that jews do it themselves, majority of jews are really ugly and from what I heard ashkenazi jews tend to have a lot of health problems
They focused on eliminating their genetic disorders from their gene pool, which they have achieved by practicing eugenics (as should any rational, moral individual; it's our default biology as well). Here's just one example:

" He is best known for his role in the discovery and development of an enzyme assay method of screening for Tay–Sachs disease, a rare and fatal genetic disorder... Kaback became involved in public health aspects of screening, including the education of target populations and genetic counseling. Although no cure for Tay–Sachs disease has been found, antenatal genetic screening has virtually eliminated the disease in the Ashkenazi Jewish population in both the United States and Israel."

Jews have no reservations about improving their genepool because it's the moral, rational thing to do. However, they unjustly maligned the notion of eugenics and lied to non-Jews about its importance. That's why subhuman genes are still around today

They focused on eliminating their genetic disorders from their gene pool, which they have achieved by practicing eugenics (as should any rational, moral individual; it's our default biology as well). Here's just one example:

" He is best known for his role in the discovery and development of an enzyme assay method of screening for Tay–Sachs disease, a rare and fatal genetic disorder... Kaback became involved in public health aspects of screening, including the education of target populations and genetic counseling. Although no cure for Tay–Sachs disease has been found, antenatal genetic screening has virtually eliminated the disease in the Ashkenazi Jewish population in both the United States and Israel."

Jews have no reservations about improving their genepool because it's the moral, rational thing to do. However, they unjustly maligned the notion of eugenics and lied to non-Jews about its importance. That's why subhuman genes are still around today
wtf fuck this, we need to improve our genepool if we really want an improved society, fuck all of this acceptance coping bullshit

wtf fuck this, we need to improve our genepool if we really want an improved society, fuck all of this acceptance coping bullshit
In vitro fertilization is the only way to give your children the best genes possible at the moment. You can easily ensure they're high IQ, tall, large framed, beautiful, and have have light eyes.

Having your children grow up happy possessing great genes is priceless (for their and humanity's sake) and will only cost $10,000 - $20,000. You'll save an insane amount of money in the long-run on top of that, so there's no excuse not to ascend your children/genepool

In vitro fertilization is the only way to give your children the best genes possible at the moment. You can easily ensure they're high IQ, tall, large framed, beautiful, and have have light eyes.

Having your children grow up happy possessing great genes is priceless (for their and humanity's sake) and will only cost $10,000 - $20,000. You'll save an insane amount of money in the long-run on top of that, so there's no excuse not to ascend your children/genepool
You want to tell me that we already have this technology? fuck I will have to use this once I betabuxx
for how long is it available already?

You want to tell me that we already have this technology? fuck I will have to use this once I betabuxx
for how long is it available already?
We've had IVF for decades (since 1970s). Genetic screening is more recent in that we now can screen for genetic clusters of polygenic traits (e.g. IQ and height have hundreds genes that regulate them) using algorithms that will ensure the children inherit these healthy and desirable traits. You'll have to find a sentient and moral doctor to help you undergo IVF since most will only help if you're worried about passing on some disorder (not hard, just research and avoid google).

Last edited:
Women are making eugenics acceptable again.

The only thing I can do is suicide.

How did your dad get your mum?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back