Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Genetic Lottery

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
9F1761E3 16E8 434B B0DF A4207D95B38E

Either their mom slept out or the universe got a sick sense of humour.
Imagine being a sub-5-guy with a chad-bro that girls all over the world swoon over. :feelskek:

Its the eyes mostly, they both lack the jaw but guy on the right is fat.

Its the eyes mostly, they both lack the jaw but guy on the right is fat.
Cameron has a decent jaw. Not giga-chad proportions but decent and great overall face harmony.
His bro looks like he ogremaxxed.

There's a high tier normie hidden behind all that fat

Cameron has a decent jaw. Not giga-chad proportions but decent and great overall face harmony.
Recessed jaw = decent jaw :feelsclown:

He is fat and has buzzcut, rarely who can look good like that.

This sadistic game is rigged beyond belief.

Either their mom slept out or the universe got a sick sense of humour.
Imagine being a sub-5-guy with a chad-bro that girls all over the world swoon over. :feelskek:
It's better to rope than to be friends with someone who mogs you to heaven and hell. :feelshaha:

And defeated by chad-protagonist.
Almost too realistic. :feelsugh:
And like IRL, he ended killing people but never ascended, it hurt me greatly too.

And like IRL, he ended killing people but never ascended, it hurt me greatly too.
I love the game, but I despise how they portray Adachi's fate as "self-earned" and put him in contrast to the chad that is the protagonist.
The message of the game is basically; Just be a chad, bro. :feelsseriously:

He is fat and has buzzcut, rarely who can look good like that.
This only works for gay guys :feelshaha: who are into "bears" it's so over

This only works for gay guys :feelshaha: who are into "bears" it's so over
He's a normie in the best circumstances.
Even if he had his brother's physique, he wouldn't evoke any foid attention, unlike his chadly bretheren. :blackpill:

I love the game, but I despise how they portray Adachi's fate as "self-earned" and put him in contrast to the chad that is the protagonist.
I really love it too. But yh the narrative it follows is like if everything was his fault and not society's, just the mindset governments push on suicidal people, Adachi was right.

3d3.jpg

I really love it too. But yh the narrative it follows is like if everything was his fault and not society's, just the mindset governments push on suicidal people, Adachi was right.

3d3.jpg
Same for Batman and the Joker, which is why I think my avi is a brilliant combo.

"Poor billionaire-playboy Bruce Wayne ..." :feelstastyman:

3d3.jpg
Adachi was pretty blackpilled , His Line that only Talent and skills get you far Made the Most sence , but.then again Narukami and His fucking Friends Won over him BC of Plot

Imagine you could Put people in a TV Show and let them.rot there , lol would be a cool.power to have, Just Pick some Jurassic Park Scene with trexes all over.

Adachi was pretty blackpilled , His Line that only Talent and skills get you far Made the Most sence , but.then again Narulami and His fat ckong Friends Eon over him BC of Plot

Imagine you could Put people in a TV Show and let them.rot there , lol would be a cool.power to have, Just Pick some Jurassic Park Scene with trexes all over .
Actually he was blue pilled for most of his life.
It was the realization that everything society told him was BS, that drove him to go "ER".
He was still in the anger phase.

brutal geneticspill:feelsohh:

Same for Batman and the Joker, which is why I think my avi is a brilliant combo.

"Poor billionaire-playboy Bruce Wayne ..." :feelstastyman:
It is, the only thing I miss in Joker is that he too should have gone the cabbagemaxxing wae.

Actually he was blue pilled for most of his life.
It was the realization that everything society told him was BS, that drove him to go "ER".
He was still in the anger phase.

Yea but He Got the Point after that. Yet He still lost or rather shoot himself .

It is, the only thing I miss in Joker is that he too should have gone the cabbagemaxxing wae.
Tbh, Joker was too real for me. :society:
There were several scenes, when I first saw it in cinema, where I was literally shaking and had a hard time breathing.
All while the clueless normies around me, were cheering for an incel.
Yea but He Got the Point after that. Yet He still lost or rather shoot himself .
Should have confronted Narukami with a tinder-experiment during their final confrontation. :feelsLSD:

He ended in jail where he got mogged even more by Chad thugmaxxing inmates, but at least he got internet connection to participate on incel forums and Dojima seems to still care for him.

9BEqTCJ

Tbh, Joker was too real for me. :society:
There were several scenes, when I first saw it in cinema, where I was literally shaking and had a hard time breathing.
All while the clueless normies around me, were cheering for an incel.
This is the part I most hated, those are the same people who later ignore, laugh or bully us IRL, damn hyprocrites.

They don't realize it, but Murray is them. :society:
JFL at how true that statement is, normie life is so tutorial mode that they don't even need monkey IQ for basic reasonament.

The mother has had an adventure, the features are so different, I refuse to believe they are actually brothers; they are half-brothers.

I dunno. The right guy isn't ugly. It's just his haircut and the fact he's kinda fat.

The mother has had an adventure, the features are so different, I refuse to believe they are actually brothers; they are half-brothers.
If that's the case, I think we can all guess correctly who's the son of her betab ... I mean husband and who's the son of the superior hookup.
I dunno. The right guy isn't ugly. It's just his haircut and the fact he's kinda fat.
Looks like your average white trash.

You know you're already losing your battle in life when you are born as a subhuman. Pure ropefuel indeed. :feelsrope: