Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Genes come in packages

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
Let me elaborate, you either get good genes or you get bad genes. When you get bad genes, it’s not just one thing, it’s a plethora. Take me for example, bmi is 19-20, 5’7 yet my BP is 150/90, my sodium intake is always below my daily limit, I rarely eat fast food, I try to exercise as much as possible, neither of my parents have High BP yet my bp is that of someone who is incredibly obese. Just look at this shit. I can’t really claim this world is fair or just when things like this happen. Anyone else have such combinations?

If you have autism there is a very high chance your health is fucked in other departments too.

Let me elaborate, you either get good genes or you get bad genes. When you get bad genes, it’s not just one thing, it’s a plethora. Take me for example, bmi is 19-20, 5’7 yet my BP is 150/90, my sodium intake is always below my daily limit, I rarely eat fast food, I try to exercise as much as possible, neither of my parents have High BP yet my bp is that of someone who is incredibly obese. Just look at this shit. I can’t really claim this world is fair or just when things like this happen. Anyone else have such combinations?
Ur right. Genes only get worse over time. After 25yr old you start going insane. I hate life bro.

Not necessarily. My brother is severely autistic, a turbomanlet, sub-5, and obese, but his dick is thicker than majority of the male population in his flaccid state.

Are you in a constant state of hypertension or anxiety?

Not necessarily. My brother is severely autistic, a turbomanlet, sub-5, and obese, but his dick is thicker than majority of the male population in his flaccid state.
How do you know this information :feelswhat:

The fat, ugly, or lower in intelligence were more likely to fuck the fat, ugly, or lower in intelligence. But I don't necessarily always see good genes coming in packages, not a strict rule. :ping:

Why do the biggest shitholes like Somalia and Afghanistan have the ugliest people on average though?
I see many moggers from Afghanistan, tbh, they mog curries. But Somalia just has the shit East African pheno. :feelsjuice:

jfl

Case in point, these two men are part of the same species:
Hunger India
Licensed image  1

@
wereq
@wereq Thoughts?
Humans are profoundly unequal.

What we post here has an effect on research publications.

Re: Are you a female or a male?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182476630Tuesday, January 26, 2016 7:49 PM CST
As stated prior to the deletion of my previous response, I am a highly-desirable, beautiful, and intelligent brown-haired, blue-eyed Caucasian woman with pale skin.
Re: I finished reading A Christmas Carol
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182478418Tuesday, January 26, 2016 8:16 PM CST
Ah, American schoolchildren are not introduced to basic English literature prior to reaching higher-grades? That provides yet another example of why America's educational-system is inferior to the educational-systems of sophisticated countries such as China and Mongolia.

You are correct about this. It isn't mere coincidence that countries which boast the highest IQ's on average, are also commonly purported by most people both internet and in person to have the best looking citizens.

Nature, which I am personifying in this case to get my point across, is a cruel and disgusting bitch. It wasn't enough to make ethnics objectively uglier brown blobs, but also give them disadvantageous genes that limit their potential for growth and improvement. This bleeds into every aspect of their lives whether it be intellectual abilities, risk for mental illnesses, disorders, etc.

Case in point, these two men are part of the same species:
View attachment 716423View attachment 716425

@wereq Thoughts?
This. Nature is unfair.

Are you stressed out all the time? I've got high blood pressure at 17 with "no fat to lose" according to my cardiologist. I might have only one kidney.

Are you stressed out all the time? I've got high blood pressure at 17 with "no fat to lose" according to my cardiologist. I might have only one kidney.
my stress levels lately have been insane. I've been studymaxxing basically all day, but even when I was calm my bp was insane. The person that took my BP was even surprised, he said it didnt make sense why I'd have such a high bp while being young and a slim weight range

There's something called "mutational load". Basically, how many random coding/writing errors have accumulated inside your DNA over the generations?

It plays a large role in answering why high-end sport players also are massively above baseline when it comes to many non-malleable beauty indicators, like having a symmetrical face. Having no random bullshit as part of your blueprint helps both with being a top athlete and with having identical face-halfs / looking good in general.

Earlier in history there was a stronger selection pressure which removed the genes of people with high mutational load from the gene pool but with modern tech this is no longer the case. In combination with other factors like women getting pregnant later in life this increased the prevalence of this type of low quality / high error rate DNA.

In addition, when it comes to mental health, it's theorized that something like a general mental health factor "p" exist which would be analogus to the general intelligence factor "g". Having a high p factor would make it more likely you suffer from any and all kinds of mental disorders.(though in varying degress for each disorder).
For more see e.g. here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4209412/
or here:
https://emilkirkegaard.dk/en/2022/05/the-genetics-of-mental-illness/

For me I got ONLY bad genes from both parents. My moms giant forehead, my dads rat eyes and mental illness , and of course, most importantly, my dads horrific cardiovascular problems (my cholesterol is through the fucking roof and I often have chest pains). I’ll probably die of a heart attack by the time im 40.
its so unfair how life can be like

Why are the unfit allowed to reproduce in a world where everything is a ruthless competition for money, power and resources and the blueprint of your DNA can either be a hindrance or an asset?
They are kept around to be consoomers so that elites can keep their wealth and power. Their population is already kept in check anyways via sterilization programs like what happened in India and Bangladesh, or engineered conflict, or by more covert biochemical/virological methods. Maybe one day all subhumans will be snuffed out, but we must reach Singularity first.

The Chinese virus is just one example of the global elites releasing a bio weapon to cull the herd and downsize global population with it killing the weak (healthwise)and poor. It’s easier to control and keep tabs on others if they’re fewer in numbers obviously. Vaccines also killed many of the young and gave them heart attacks, but many employers would fire those who didn’t comply. This is just the beginning and there are more plans to release more viruses. Remember the chairman of the WHO was caught in bed with several Chinese officials trying to downplay the amount of cases and severity of the virus.

Stupid fucking chinks and their diabolical plans for world domination. I would genocide those subhumans and the entire North Asiatic race if I had the power.
Rice nigs are just pawns. White Germanic Technocrats are the ones ultimately in control

The fat, ugly, or lower in intelligence were more likely to fuck the fat, ugly, or lower in intelligence. But I don't necessarily always see good genes coming in packages, not a strict rule. :ping:
I see it all the time but NT overrides it