Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gender selection is the key to abolish inceldom

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
gender selection is indeed the ultimatum for our existential crisis!

If i were to ever “ascend” and grant the choice to “breed” i'll make sure the newborn baby is to be a female; because even if they're to be confined and hindered by my “bad genes” their ability to survive and thrive will surpass any baby boy that it'd rather have (yet another shattering realization that i'll never get to experience some fulfilling dad and son sensations despite having a huge craving for one due to the way my shitty empty shell of a father used to mistreat and tread on me his whole selfish vile existance, i can't even have a son and live to my full potential as a “cool dad”.)

in this day and age, especially in within the realms of gynocentric society; where men are deemed disposable and women are idolized, my daughters would be mandated institutional privileges, higher socioeconomic status et cetera

they “my daughters” will have full control over their own “destinies”,would have zero issues establishing whatever quality of life they so desire, my sons on the other hand will face the same genetic defects, and a much severer misfortune circumstances due to radicalized feminism of the future.

(the future only looks good for foids its all downhill from here).

very based :yes::yes::yes:
the problem is that the ignorance of your daughter will make her accept male sons, so they will have a part of your bad genetic and be incel

If i were to ever “ascend” and grant the choice to “breed” i'll make sure the newborn baby is to be a female; because even if they're to be confined and hindered by my “bad genes” their ability to survive and thrive will surpass any baby boy that it'd rather have (yet another shattering realization that i'll never get to experience some fulfilling dad and son sensations despite having a huge craving for one due to the way my shitty empty shell of a father used to mistreat and tread on me his whole selfish vile existance, i can't even have a son and live to my full potential as a “cool dad”.)

in this day and age, especially in within the realms of gynocentric society; where men are deemed disposable and women are idolized, my daughters would be mandated institutional privileges, higher socioeconomic status et cetera

they “my daughters” will have full control over their own “destinies”,would have zero issues establishing whatever quality of life they so desire, my sons on the other hand will face the same genetic defects, and a much severer misfortune circumstances due to radicalized feminism of the future.

Kill yourself pathetic foid worshipping cuck

Weak fucks like you will make the world worse ,we need strong men like me to make it livable for the innocent and the ones who fucking deserve

very based :yes::yes::yes:
the problem is that the ignorance of your daughter will make her accept male sons, so they will have a part of your bad genetic and be incel
Gtfo idiot cuck

Gtfo idiot cuck
I know it's cucked, but only a female with your genetic can live a decent life, nothing will gonna happen anyways cause we're not gonna breed

only a female with your genetic can live a decent life, nothing will gonna happen anyways cause we're not gonna breed
this is my entire point of this thread,if you cannot acknowledge this by now you in a desperate need for a reality check!
incels should only breed foids why bring a man in this life to just suffer the same painful fate its inhumane.

I know it's cucked, but only a female with your genetic can live a decent life, nothing will gonna happen anyways cause we're not gonna breed
Yeah they would live a better life but it isn’t honorable at all to make a toilet to use

this is my entire point of this thread,if you cannot acknowledge this by now you in a desperate need for a reality check!
incels should only breed foids why bring a man in this life to just suffer the same painful fate its inhumane.
Fucking pathetic faggot cucks ,then we would fight together

Fucking pathetic faggot cucks ,then we would fight together
we have already lost the war! being born incels you haven't fully digested the black pill it seems:feelswhere:

“my daughters” will have full control over their own “destinies”,

The advantage sexually attractive females have is that it's easy for them to be taken care of. So much for "having control of their destiny".

As EV puts it :
Why do women not make use of their intellectual potential? For the simple
reason that they do not need to. It is not essential for their survival.
Theoretically it is possible for a beautiful woman to have less intelligence
than a chimpanzee and still be considered an acceptable member of society.

Sexual selection drags us down. If it were completely unchecked, we'd revert to living in the forest in a few generations.

Of course not.

When people say ''end inceldom'', they are talking about taking those men out of that condition, not exterminating them or potential incels

Yeah they would live a better life but it isn’t honorable at all to make a toilet to use
just to be clear i have zero intentions to breed whatsoever but if and that a big if i've ever were to ascend and find a way to change my prospective regarding this matter i'd not wish this wasteful life upon my son as i've learned my lesson the hard way!

we have already lost the war! being born incels you haven't fully digested the black pill it seems:feelswhere:
The hell we did! You’ll probably love being a tranny you cucked faggot , there will always be men like us! Digesting the black pill would make you say we should get woman’s rights , that’s it,fucking idiot thinking “black pill this bp that “

Of course not.

When people say ''end inceldom'', they are talking about taking those men out of that condition, not exterminating them or potential incels
He’sa faggot soon to be trannie

just to be clear i have zero intentions to breed whatsoever but if and that a big if i've ever were to ascend and find a way to change my prospective regarding this matter i'd not wish this wasteful life upon my son as i've learned my lesson the hard way!
We will make this world better for people like us you pathetic weakling, giving up is the most cucked thing you can do , I’ll try to make all my sons based for them to do better

Eventually we will rise again, and we will execute gender traitors like you

you'll be setting them up to fail and endure a lifelong torment for your selfish ego driven behaviors
Up to fail what exactly ? How do fefails will not fail ? You are a pathetic fuckingweakling

you'll be setting them up to fail and endure a lifelong torment for your selfish ego driven behaviors
I’ll teach them woman don’t deserve any rights you idiot ,pathetic weak men like you ruined this world ,of course literally everything invented and make up The modern technologies were made by woman too right?? Obviously not by non ntincels???

Up to fail what exactly ? How do fefails will not fail ?
at life you moron , foid are not failing because they cannot be incels by default
literally everything invented and make up The modern technologies were made by woman too right?? Obviously not by non ntincels???
can't see the relevance of this one here, yes us incels basically build the modern world but haven't we always been excluded still instead of being praised? are you in denial?
until we reach some top tire technology advancements in the far future were we could then purchase some realistic sex dolls with a decent enough ai to simulate the real experience ,
all what we ever do currently is facilitating the already good life of the elites some 1% rich roasties and chads, offsprings (purposefully excluding normies cause they don't matter) cause at the end of the day all this advances don't mean shit if they can't help allowing us to ascend.
ascending!, that should be your number one motive as incel!

on a side note: your sons gonna hate your guts for daring to bring them into a further feminism intoxicated world in a replicative form of suphumanoid resemblance of your degraded self!

you simply wouldn't do such thing it if you aren't some self deluded, self centered. egomaniac i've come to believe that you are

Ya for gender equality we need vastly more females. One policy is a temporary moratorium on all female abortions. As we can say to protect females from sex selective abortions.

Another policy is automatic permanent residency for any women anywhere and their children if they say they are fleeing violence against women.

Also every IVF baby should be female unless the family can prove the son would live an equally good life.

Sexual selection drags us down. If it were completely unchecked, we'd revert to living in the forest in a few generations.
Selection should not be sexual, it should be crocodiles and bears selecting the most fit of us through battle and roaming territories in wild forest. Foids aren't suited to select the destiny of our specie without fucking it up (literally).

Gender equality could keep increasing the number of females relative to males, until an equal percentage of males and females were single in a given year.

extreme conditions requires extreme interventions by all means i'm not saying we should all bomb ourselves and go er i just find it immoral to continue perpetuating existential crisis's at the expense of our own innocent childes nobody deserves that specially that we have a choice, since gender selection now exists there is zero justification for us incels to have baby boys.
we should spare them our brand of misery, hopefully one day humanity would advance itself beyond genetic inferiority.

ascending!, that should be your number one motive as incel!
If you’re obsessed with ascending you’rea pathetic person , life isn’t about ascending

you simply wouldn't do such thing it if you aren't some self deluded, self centered. egomaniac i've come to believe that you are
You are the one saying we lost and we should give up while no, there will always be men like us and with those men we will bring a new better world unlike this one