Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gender dysphoria could’ve been avoided

What you think make men feel effeminate (outside of sexual abuse)?

• Not getting women and rejection from society

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • LGBTQ (lol)

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Doctors (many types)

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Plastic in water

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★

View: https://twitter.com/FunkyPsyche/status/1762616170304192628

>He only felt feminine
> Doctors end up gaslighting him
>Doctors remove his balls because he couldn’t get women
>Doctors get paid she makes a podcast about it with him
>everyone profits off his misery

Clown world. She looks older than 28 and probably ashamed of him.

Childhood abuse is a huge factor

We have seen what happens to males when they cant get access to foids in prisons, they literally turn other men into trannies. Every non chad man is essentially having as much sex and prisoners so some are literally turning into trannies and gays like frogs

It's rejection from soyciety. They want to feel special, and "gay" is no mainstream it's practically mormon nowadays.

I predict within a generation (probably far shorter than that) we'll have a WAVE of suicides, mass shootings, lawsuits, and worst of all, new reality shows based on that.

I'm not condoning any of the above, I'm just saying it's going to happen.

It's the chemical in water supply that the jews are putting.

all 4 options + jews

1) Jews
2) Jews
3) Jews
4) Jews

One's own view of masculinity. It's up to them to determine how detailed and rigid it is. Of course it's affected by others too but then it becomes a question of your strength of character

I fuckin hate these times we are living in. Solution to a man having problems is to eliminate them from the gene pool and remove their balls? We need to let men know its okay to be a man and how men are important in society.

I fuckin hate these times we are living in. Solution to a man having problems is to eliminate them from the gene pool and remove their balls? We need to let men know its okay to be a man and how men are important in society.
The overlord globohomo top brass will not be pleased.

No father figure is also a huge one. Despite being an incel, id probably be rather masculine if I had a father figure in my life. He never showed me how to do anything or be manly, he only ever yelled at me and hit me

I'd say lgbt as if they didn't know it's an option they wouldn't do it but all of these factors are pushing it on them

Plastic in water is redpill cope

I do it everyday and I am a troon?

N062QF.gif

Could have been avoided if people just weren't overly empathic & didn't give into the delusions of mentally ill people who suffer from gender dysphoria.