Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gen Z's gender divide is huge — and unexpected

and unexpected​

if you are retarded.

Here in south europe zoomer girls are voting for far right due to mass immigration. Whitecels saved by us ethnics again.

Fuck the human race

To the surprise of nobody what so ever. Of course Gen Z femoids are all libtard cunts.

I rather be on the side with tons of military age men tbh.

I thought Gen Z is super left wing like Gen Y.

Of course the foids side with the left, bc the left fights for "women rights", which nowadays means foids should be allowed to be massive whores with no repercussions.

That's mostly from the females moving extremely left. Turns out gen Z guys haven't moved that much to the left, but they just do not vote in the same quantity as females. For instance, 53% of young men (18-29) voted Democrat in 2022 compared to 71% of young women.

To the surprise of nobody what so ever. Of course Gen Z femoids are all libtard cunts.
it benefits them, so they do it. even if it is done at the detriment of society and men. they don't care about men, never have, never will, and only care about what men have to offer them.

normies are fucking retarded lmao

if my country drafted me for a world war, i would desert, sabotage, and refuse.

if a group of men banded together to try and overthrow the government to change society to be normal, non-feminist, non-woke, restrictive of foid BS such as whoring and cheating to feel "empowered" id happily join and die for it.

doesn't say much of anything, but just a headspace i'm in. i have a feeling a lot of young men feel the same and are just waiting for this opportunity.

normies are fucking retarded lmao
they don't look at an issue that slowly emerged that had the capability to destroy society and civilization till it's too late, and then act shocked about it.

all of this stuff started with the "free love" movement in the 60s and 70s and has slowly gotten worse. this was absurdly predictable, but nobody did anything about it.

if a group of men banded together to try and overthrow the government to change society to be normal, non-feminist, non-woke, restrictive of foid BS such as whoring and cheating to feel "empowered" id happily join and die for it.

doesn't say much of anything, but just a headspace i'm in. i have a feeling a lot of young men feel the same and are just waiting for this opportunity.
Same, they're not entitled to our military service

Of course the foids side with the left, bc the left fights for "women rights", which nowadays means foids should be allowed to be massive whores with no repercussions.
Being rather backward-looking by nature (except for science), the feminists have always enraged me. They want to keep the advantages of women (e.g. cheaper insurance, extended maternity leave preceded by a preventative leave, etc.) while seizing for themselves those of men.

I had a normie friend in Aus who had a teenage son. One evening hanging out at his house I walked by the son's room to take a leak where he and his friends were gaming. In barely 30 seconds I overhead "faggot" and "nigger" about 50 times. There were NT kids from what I can tell. Gen Z will be an interesting generation.

Here in south europe zoomer girls are voting for far right due to mass immigration. Whitecels saved by us ethnics again.
WN and foids are united in their hatred against deformed curries

I had a normie friend in Aus who had a teenage son. One evening hanging out at his house I walked by the son's room to take a leak where he and his friends were gaming. In barely 30 seconds I overhead "faggot" and "nigger" about 50 times. There were NT kids from what I can tell. Gen Z will be an interesting generation.
Over for intelligent speech.

More than seven in 10 young women said that the lack of female representation in political office is because women are held to higher standards than men.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
As women's political priorities have solidified, young men's priorities have melted into mush. Surveys consistently show that young men are far less likely than women to say any particular issue is personally important to them. A survey we conducted last year found that young women expressed statistically significant greater concern for 11 out of 15 different issues, including drug addiction, crime, climate change, and gun violence. There was not a single issue that young men cared about significantly more than young women.
This is why you can't trust self-reporting or surveys. OF COURSE women are going to express how much more they care about these things. How much does that actually translate to reality?

Yea big divide incel men
Other side normies chads and foids

I thought at first it was gender divide, maybe theres much more males than foids???

In which countries? Italy, Greece, Spain? Or mainly these 3

Gen Z men aren't going right and Gen Z foids aren't going liberal. Men are getting chaotic and foids are more degenerates (if that's possible).

I feel the same, I would not sabotage my country if they tried to draft me.

If men were trying to overthrow the government to make it fair I would want to support it somehow.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

This is why you can't trust self-reporting or surveys. OF COURSE women are going to express how much more they care about these things. How much does that actually translate to reality?
They are not entitled to men caring. Foids wanted to run the world, right? Why they be bitching now? Cuz they know foids are just all talk, holding up placards, and passing fascist laws. I'll go out of my way to care about even lesser things. These are nothing but crypto-shaming tactics for men.

Edit: Gotta add, at the end of the day who are going to tackle crime and gun violence in reality, men. Drug addicts? Which gender gulps down millions of jew-pills everyday? foids. Climate change? Foids statistically consume more energy and arguably cause more carbon emission, pollution, and wastage.

Last edited:
They are not entitled to men caring. Foids wanted to run the world, right? Why they be bitching now? Cuz they know foids are just all talk, holding up placards, and passing fascist laws. I'll go out of my way to care about even lesser things. These are nothing but crypto-shaming tactics for men.

They blew up the term Gen Z in like 2017 when Donald Trump won the presidential election and tried to get everyone born after 1999 to vote in the 2020 election because it was gen Z first election (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002) politics divide people easily.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/moderatepolitics/comments/19ei6wl/gen_zs_gender_divide_is_huge_and_unexpected/

after 50 years some men are waking up to the fact that liberalism only profits foids and 5% of hyperchads and if you aren't a foid or hyperchad the best you can do is vote for some hardcore right wing extremists or rope yourself.

after 50 years some men are waking up to the fact that liberalism only profits foids and 5% of hyperchads and if you aren't a foid or hyperchad the best you can do is vote for some hardcore right wing extremists or rope yourself.
I have to admit, despite the simp-epidemic, probably doesn't hold a candle to how much boomers splurged on strippers and hookers, Millennials and Gen Z men have proven to be much tougher than the previous two (boomer, gen x) embarrassing generations of men.

More and more young men will identify with conservative ideologies because of their inability to meaningful connections with women, and for those who do inevitably build rapport with women the years of loneliness and rejection will forever resonate with them.

It is inevitable that liberalism triumphs, women are predominantly liberal and most men are pathetic weasels who would murder one another for some girl's grotesque bathwater. Men too will eventually succumb to the wave of profligate liberalism, only handsome men can maintain the ruse of upholding traditional values without facing aversion. When an ugly boy presents himself as conservative he is ridiculed and disrespected as a Chud. We are currently observing the obsolescence of ethics in preference to aesthetics.
Like I already mentioned men aren't really identifying with conservative ideologies, rather the manosphere, and possibly on the verge of going chaotic (could be wrong about that). You can't call yourself a conservative if you are also consuming content of degenerates like andrew tate and clones of him. It's still predominantly foids who are mostly religious even in this day and age.

As for foids, they are liberal when it serves their degeneracy. They label men's criticism as hate-speech, want to get away with fetus killing and baby killing but are in for gun control, in for blm, yet succumb to right-wing to drive out ethnics. And lets not even go into Academia and Corporate space. You can't call yourself a liberal if you want to suppress the half of the population by proxy of state-control.