Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity "Gen Z want to work ‘lazy girl jobs’. Who can blame them?"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Sometimes I don't even know what to comment on what feminists are unironically saying.

In the mid-2010s, I worked in a cafe in a south London art gallery. Every day I’d make a few coffees, gossip idly with customers and then take home my little sack full of generous tips. It smelled nice in there, too: like baked bread, and salty anchovies fresh from the tin. And though I’ve had jobs more suited to my genuine interests since, that cafe job was one of my favourites, mainly because of the pure leisure of it. I got paid more or less the same as I did later, as an editor at a major media publication. But I was relaxed, all of the time, and never checked my emails.
"I made a few coffees, gossiped and then took home a fat amount of tips, now I'm writing for The Guardian about how oppressed I am and get paid the same, teehee:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Young women have taken to calling these sorts of jobs – as in, jobs that are undemanding but well enough paid, with little personal passion involved – “lazy girl jobs”. Mostly the term refers to menial office jobs as opposed to the service industry: people on computers, sending a few emails and taking home a comfortable salary. On TikTok, the #lazygirljob hashtag currently has about 14m views, and the mood is overwhelmingly aspirational.
“I love my lazy girl job,” reads one post. “I don’t have to talk to people, only come to the office twice a week.” “Me at my lazy girl job that lets me do whatever the heck I want as long as I answer emails and keep everything clean,” reads another. The posters appear to be unanimously women – I’ve seen no evidence of a “lazy boy jobs” hashtag.
Just fucking lol:lul::lul:. I can guarantee you, I can fucking guarantee you that, if you ask them, all of those women, every single one, will happily confirm to you that they are completely certain that muh wage gap exists and is even worse than believed, and all about how we live in a misogynistic society that doesn't give women what they deserve and are worth and yadda yadda yadda.

But the absolute clincher is what comes right after the last bit when she acknowledges that there don't seem to be any men posting this.

Perhaps the concept of men being paid more to do less isn’t quite as novel or interesting. (Similarly, there’s no male equivalent of the “girlboss” phenomenon.)
MOTHERFUCKER:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Screen_Shot_2021-09-02_at_12.35.02_PM_480x480.png
zimmermann-workers-drill-drilling.jpg
220px-RAILROAD_WORK_CREW_IMPROVES_THE_TRACKS_AND_BED_OF_THE_ATCHISON%2C_TOPEKA_AND_SANTA_FE_RAILROAD_NEAR_BELLEFONT%2C_KANSAS..._-_NARA_-_556012.jpg

JUST. FUCKING. LOL.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

WW3. Nukes. Now.

What job meant for women is out taking a toll on their health…

ohhh.. that right there is none.

My 18 yo. sister would brag constantly about how chill her job is and that it was little more than another place to socialize while she raked in minimum wage.

Then she talked about how she could become a bartender and could make a Bachelor's Degree type of salary just with tips and no education; she didn't even finish her high school diploma.

It's over, there's a reason most young men just feel like rotting. Never take a job that is based on tips as a man, it is one of the most cucked things you can do.

In most offices you could probably fire all of the women, and the company would still operate smoothly. Women literally don't do shit. Once they get hired the companies can't fire them cause they know they'll be sued if they fire a woman, so it's cheaper to keep them all on the payroll. This is how entire HR teams at all companies become 100% female run.

If there were no repercussions, or backlash or bad press of any kind, all women would be fired from the entire workforce.

its time for the sun to explode

I envy them. Can get cozy minimum wage job doing fun shit while riding chad cock carousel. Then once you want a house and nice shit you can betabuxx a well paid normie or marriage swindle an incel.

I want my lazy girl job too

Where are the concentration camps when we need them :feelscry:

Jfl:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Sometimes I don't even know what to comment on what feminists are unironically saying.

"I made a few coffees, gossiped and then took home a fat amount of tips, now I'm writing for The Guardian about how oppressed I am and get paid the same, teehee:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

Just fucking lol:lul::lul:. I can guarantee you, I can fucking guarantee you that, if you ask them, all of those women, every single one, will happily confirm to you that they are completely certain that muh wage gap exists and is even worse than believed, and all about how we live in a misogynistic society that doesn't give women what they deserve and are worth and yadda yadda yadda.

But the absolute clincher is what comes right after the last bit when she acknowledges that there don't seem to be any men posting this.

MOTHERFUCKER:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:.

View attachment 805613
View attachment 805614View attachment 805615
220px-RAILROAD_WORK_CREW_IMPROVES_THE_TRACKS_AND_BED_OF_THE_ATCHISON%2C_TOPEKA_AND_SANTA_FE_RAILROAD_NEAR_BELLEFONT%2C_KANSAS..._-_NARA_-_556012.jpg

JUST. FUCKING. LOL.

My hatred of women is more intense than my hatred of atheists or even trannies. Men working actual jobs to keep society running breaking their fucking backs and these whores going teehee look at me at my little coffee shop

We NEED to turn the 1st world into 3rd merely so these white whores can suffer the same pain we do. Enough of them living these Comfy lives

These worthless whores are also the most likely to be leftist SJWs.

They know that their "job" is easy and they're not making a real contribution to society. But instead of doing a difficult job--like sanitation worker--to assuage their guilt, they will ask productive members of society to do EVEN more to help the "oppressed and downtrodden."

Taxpayers should pay more for the poor and especially foids. Police have to exercise restraint and put themselves in danger when dealing with the homeless. And motel owners, many of whom are curry, should house drug addicts for free.

Why the hell don't these entitled foids let to drug addicts live with them?

Infuriating beyond belief.

View attachment 805613

JUST. FUCKING. LOL.

God man I wish I could get one of these “lazy girl” jobs.

The dream really is landing something in middle management as you basically don’t do anything from what I can tell. The dilemma is any good job that pays well and isn’t hard has extremely steep competition and you basically have to know the right people. I know zero people and I’ve been unable to land any cushy jobs.

My current job makes me want to kill myself and I’ve made entire threads about how finding an actual decent job has become impossible. I’m incredibly demoralized. It really seems pointless unless you have powerful connections in the hiring process.

My 18 yo. sister would brag constantly about how chill her job is and that it was little more than another place to socialize while she raked in minimum wage.

Then she talked about how she could become a bartender and could make a Bachelor's Degree type of salary just with tips and no education; she didn't even finish her high school diploma.

It's over, there's a reason most young men just feel like rotting. Never take a job that is based on tips as a man, it is one of the most cucked things you can do.
^

In most offices you could probably fire all of the women, and the company would still operate smoothly. Women literally don't do shit. Once they get hired the companies can't fire them cause they know they'll be sued if they fire a woman, so it's cheaper to keep them all on the payroll. This is how entire HR teams at all companies become 100% female run.

If there were no repercussions, or backlash or bad press of any kind, all women would be fired from the entire workforce.
You know what you’re absolutely right that you could let them all go and very little would change since most of them don’t do anything anyway. How it is where I work at least.

I envy them. Can get cozy minimum wage job doing fun shit while riding chad cock carousel. Then once you want a house and nice shit you can betabuxx a well paid normie or marriage swindle an incel.
Women are fucking delusional and have no conception of how easy they actually have it.

These worthless whores are also the most likely to be leftist SJWs.

They know that their "job" is easy and they're not making a real contribution to society. But instead of doing a difficult job--like sanitation worker--to assuage their guilt, they will ask productive members of society to do EVEN more to help the "oppressed and downtrodden."

Taxpayers should pay more for the poor and especially foids. Police have to exercise restraint and put themselves in danger when dealing with the homeless. And motel owners, many of whom are curry, should house drug addicts for free.

Why the hell don't these entitled foids let to drug addicts live with them?

Infuriating beyond belief.
The fact that so much welfare money goes to women who haven’t contributed a single thing to society while men like me who’ve worked real jobs our whole lives aren’t allowed on it even temporarily is so rage inducing to me. Men really do fund the welfare state for women. The bias you see in the data in the us for how welfare pays out is seriously rage fuel.

I will work as little as possible for as long as possible, no pussy no work, minimum wage minimum effort, FUCK SOCIETY

I guess we all would want a lazy-girl job (they got that name right, lol), but we wouldn't go around talking about how oppressed and underpaid we are. That's pure entitlement.

There are plenty of awful jobs that are 100% done by men. Foids need to check their privilege.

And being a single mom is not the hardest job in the world. Fuck you

The World is built and made for these entitled foids, no exceptions. Why would these insufferable foids get rid of their enormous privilege.

They blame and demonise men but are then shocked when most men out there don't agree with them, and they're also the textbook definition of 'entitled', yet have the nerve to label us that.

They don't deserve anything; in fact the only thing they deserve is to get violently raped.

Last edited:

View attachment 805613

JUST. FUCKING. LOL.

Incel tears are too frightened to respond to this high-iq post.

Daisy

That's the author of the article.

That memes write themselves.

Still, volcel if you wouldn't.

Thats why toilets will never produce anything of value for humanity.

My hatred of women is more intense than my hatred of atheists or even trannies. Men working actual jobs to keep society running breaking their fucking backs and these whores going teehee look at me at my little coffee shop

We NEED to turn the 1st world into 3rd merely so these white whores can suffer the same pain we do. Enough of them living these Comfy lives

The 3 things often overlap. Trannies are atheists that identify as women.

I can already hear the seething cries of the common man. Let's face it, literally everyone believes the role of the single mother is an honest, venerable ordeal that demonstrates an unprecedented sacrifice.
Any job you can do in your pajamas is not hard.

Every single term that the left uses is so fucking cringe

The president might negotiate with foreign leaders in their pajamas. :soy:
I find this unlikely because they can travel easily anywhere with all expenses paid, but I suppose it's possible. Single motherhood can be done entirely on pajamas though.

Wowza, construction, mining, oil and gas, refineries, power plants, sewage, chemical industries, farmlands

All those are full of average incels wageslaves

Lazy girl job is any female job with any meme degree

people don't want to be wagecucks. big surprise. jfl at american work culture.

who cares about women anyway?

Foids don't have to lift a finger if they don't want to. They can always get some simp to support them financially. And the ones that do get jobs end up being like the foid dexcribed in the op

Forget lazy girl jobs. I don't want to work at all.

View attachment 805613

JUST. FUCKING. LOL.

This is why I hate it when Conservicunts say "toilets doubled the workforce", labour force participation for toilets is still lower than for men, even most educated toilets elect themselves out of the workforce, and the vast majority of physical jobs are still exclusively male. Meanwhile toilets already did mostly easy jobs before the word Feminism already existed.

Being born female means that any work you do is easy and you never face any hardships.

I wish they’d give me these easy shit jobs, I want to be paid doing nothing too.

WW3. Nukes. Now.
War is just a way to regulate male population. Foids strive in times of war. Just like with rat or cockroaches, you can never win.

View attachment 805613

JUST. FUCKING. LOL.

If the writer was a young attractive woman working at that cafe it’s no surprise she made a killing in tips. It’s so weird to me that women don’t seem to put it together that being a waitress “can” make you crazy money under the right conditions — and you know what those conditions are…