Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gen z suck at job interviews. Look at this

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre

Attachments

• IMG_4540.jpeg
    IMG_4540.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 70
Look at me in the eye goy

I don't turn on the camera unless pressured.

half of these are foid traits

half of these are foid traits
Hell no, women are super extroverted and overtly sexual.

I remember when I quit my job the foid manager acted all flirty while flipping her hair to try to get me to stay and work but I just refused and hopped in my car and drove away.

Women have ZERO trouble finding work.

Hell no, women are super extroverted and overtly sexual.

I remember when I quit my job the foid manager acted all flirty while flipping her hair to try to get me to stay and work but I just refused and hopped in my car and drove away.

Women have ZERO trouble finding work.
ig, but asking for unreasonable compensation is extremely foid-coded

A few days ago I read about Zoomers in grade 12 doing mock interviews with their teachers 1 on 1. The teachers said the Zoomers simply were unable to focus and would keep reaching for their cell phone during hte interview. Like when the teacher was trying to ask a question the Zoomer would be on their phone again and laughing at messages on the phone. The teachers kept trying to correct them to not get the phone but the Zoomers would always reach for it and 100% addicted.

The teachers said they gave up and don't do mock interviews anymore.. just too low IQ and ADHD anyway.

Common autism traits

next generation of incels being raised.

what the employers neglected to mention is that after foid candidates did all of these, they were hired anyway and given cozy HR jobs

they got more pay than the 'unreasonable' amount they asked for
they dressed inappropriately and that's good bc empowering girlbossery
they didn't make eye contact with anyone except Chad while they were fucking in the office
during which they also swore a lot

Look at me in the eye goy
They love eye contact because they want to perform mind control hypnotism on you. All normies want to be mind control hypnotists. That’s why they get so angry when spergs don’t look them in the eye. They resist it

@blackpillscience Fuck the ruling class, bro.
Based autists for bringing their parents to a job interview tbh lmao