Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gen Z Humour Is The Most Creative Form Of Humour Out There

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
No other generation can do what ours (Gen z) did. Imagine taking something so casual that no one would even think for a second that it could become a joke. And it's swallowed by Gen z humour. It's so random and yet more funny than jokes that take alot skill.

And that's my type of humour. I don't like it being too smart. It needs to random and dumb enough to get me laughing. A joke that truly makes me laugh is something like a very funny accent or something mashuped with another form of media or entertainment to come up with a very funny and bizarre concept. For example: Lighting McQueen morphing into a negro man, or SpongeBob speaking in a Nigerian accent.

Very random and bizzare ideas but yet so creative and funnier than most stand up comedians in my opinion.

I don't think any other generation has accomplished what Gen z did with humour and comedy. If they is one good thing to come out of this generation. The humour. Were honestly the best yet. We can turn anything from a random sound effect to a Spotify premium ad into a joke. The creativity is untouched. One of the best things about the internet. It's honestly my type of humour despite it being childish (which I really don't give a fuck about)

I like it alot because, when I was a child I would daydream and create my own jokes that would only appeal to me and make me laugh. Since most jokes out there never really made me crack even a smile. And they were usually something so random and ridiculous. Like a black man transforming into a convertible or a toilet that had a mouth and spoke Swahili. Very weird and is certainly not everyones cup of tea when it comes to taste in humour. But it sure made me burst out laughing.

Wanna break from the ads?

Last edited:
based goofy ahh enjoyr

No other generation can do what ours (Gen z) did. Imagine taking something so casual that no one would even think for a second that it could be become a joke. And it's swallowed by Gen z humour. It's so random.
And that's my type of humour. I don't like it being too smart. It needs to random and dumb enough to get me laughing. A joke that truly makes me laugh is something like a very funny accent or something mashuped with another form of media or entertainment to come up with a very funny and bizarre concept. For example: Lighting McQueen morphing into a negro man, or SpongeBob speaking in a Nigerian accent.

Very random and bizzare ideas but yet so creative and funnier than most stand up comedians in my opinion.

I don't think any other generation has accomplished what Gen z did with humour and comedy. If they is one good thing to come out of this generation. The humour. Were honestly the best yet. We can turn anything from a random sound effect to a Spotify premium ad into a joke. The creativity is untouched. One of the best things about the internet. It's honestly my type of humour despite it being childish (which I really don't give a fuck about)

I like it alot because, when I was a child I would daydream and create my own jokes that would only appeal to me and make me laugh. Since most jokes out there never really made me crack even a smile. And they were usually something so random and ridiculous. Like a black man transforming into a convertible or a toilet that had a mouth and spoke Swahili. Very weird and is certainly not everyones cup of tea when it comes to taste in humour. But it sure made me burst out laughing.

no its just YOUR DUMB

ZOOMER "HUMOUR" IS JUST DUMB THATS IT NO LAYERS, NO IQ, NO SKILL, NOTHING

BUT JUST DUMB SHIT

whats gen z?
if i was born in 1990 then what i am other than old?

This is literally how one can describe any generation's humour. Even Baby Boomers had such non-sensical in-jokes based on one words or short clips. Interestingly enough, when I was young people wrote the exact same thing about Millennial humour but I was already familiar enough with Gen X sub-cultures to know that people were just trying to paint the (then) new generation as "more creative than anything before". Most media consumed by your generation is the work of Gen X, like how our generation consumed Baby Boomer content and how Alpha will consume ours.

This is literally how one can describe any generation's humour. Even Baby Boomers had such non-sensical in-jokes based on one words or short clips. Interestingly enough, when I was young people wrote the exact same thing about Millennial humour but I was already familiar enough with Gen X sub-cultures to know that people were just trying to paint the (then) new generation as "more creative than anything before". Most media consumed by your generation is the work of Gen X, like how our generation consumed Baby Boomer content and how Alpha will consume ours.
So true.

No other generation can do what ours (Gen z) did. Imagine taking something so casual that no one would even think for a second that it could be become a joke. And it's swallowed by Gen z humour. It's so random.

Most gen z humor is just normie fag shit "lel so random xd" fucking retarded generation

no its just YOUR DUMB

ZOOMER "HUMOUR" IS JUST DUMB THATS IT NO LAYERS, NO IQ, NO SKILL, NOTHING

BUT JUST DUMB SHIT
Not really. A stand up comedian making jokes and references that will take a minute of your thinking to grasp and understand is not something that would make me laugh. I completely understand it. But it just doesn't make me laugh. As long as it makes me laugh. Then that's all I care about tbh. He can make a few clever jokes here and there. And it could be interesting at the least. But it rarely makes me burst out laughing.

Not really. A stand up comedian making jokes and references that will take a minute of your thinking to grasp and understand is not something that would make me laugh. I completely understand it. But it just doesn't make me laugh. As long as it makes me laugh. Then that's all I care about tbh. He can make a few clever jokes here and there. And it could be interesting at the least. But it rarely makes me burst out laughing.
the whole routine has craft to make the references sit together, it requires iq to join all the dots up to create a joke that works on many levels

compared to zoomer who has one idea to replace the voice of a cartoon character to barry white

the gap is large effort iq and skill wise, the zoomers takes one idea and it takes no time

however for a belly laugh it works better possibly

but this angle gets very boring when viewed more than even a couple of times with the same angle.

whereas proper "humour" that has ben crafted could be watched for hours and you may learn somthing pick up inofrmation

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO INFORMATION IN THE ZOOMER JOKE, YOU ARE WORSE OFF THAN WHEN YOU STARTED YOUR JUST LOSING TIME

THATS WHY ITS DUMB

The humor correlates with Gen Z IQ

I liked the 80s and early 90s humor, in 2000s was mixed, there was too sexual teen humor which I didn't like and goofy disgusting which was OK. From 2010 onwards its all abound racial and gender politics and its shit. Memes some are funny, most are not.

Yeah, this happens at every generation switch.

I’m gen z and 99% of gen z humor is awful

Lol xd so random. Shut the fuck up faggot. It's just when people mature they find dumb things less funny. True humour is about being able to relate to someone in life and find humour in the common human experience

Cope.

Go back to tiktok

Lol xd so random. Shut the fuck up faggot. It's just when people mature they find dumb things less funny. True humour is about being able to relate to someone in life and find humour in the common human experience
Who do you think your calling faggot? You Muslim spiderman. I never denied that relating to something In the human experience is not funny. Along with that, some gen z humour is funny too

View: https://youtu.be/5xngr3SwjJw

Gen Z "Humour", that's a funny way of saying retarded

There is a theory that humor could be a psyop that advanced aliens are secretly doing on earthly humans