Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gen Z girls are becoming more liberal while boys are becoming conservative

like it will change anything

just 2 more weeks

just 2 more weeks
Two more weeks til what?

WacoGoesDown

:feelsohh: :ahegao:

Gen Z women are becoming massive sluts sleeping with the top 10% of men, while men are becoming more conservative and tend to be more lonely. I'm quite curious as to how everything will turn out in the future.

would be interesting to analyze each one of the graphs individually but sk chinks obviously take it the hardest

as per usual for reddit, the comments are absolutely fucking braindead

We need a gender war to determine who gets all the power.
I know who I'm rooting for.

we'll see if it gets as bad is it is in south korea if birth rates keep declining. South korea has the lowest birth rate in the world. I think seoul even is at like .4 babies per woman.

we'll see if it gets as bad is it is in south korea if birth rates keep declining. South korea has the lowest birth rate in the world. I think seoul even is at like .4 babies per woman.
not that i care about either cuckservatives or libtards. Both groups are worthless scum

Not surprising in the slightest

it's toxic masculinity :foidSoy:

Kinda water. Foids benefit from liberal values because they promote polygamy, pump and dump culture and stupid ideas created by foids and simps. They think they're going to save the environment while they are the biggest consoomers and polluters, then they demand others to take their perfectly fine working old cars to the scrap yard and buy an EV whose production destroys permanently forests and poison groundwaters.

Men want conservative values because men want to have one wife to love, reasonable living expenses, job opportunities, no violent chaddam gang member drug dealers and no mentally ill pseudosciences like recognizing more than two genders.

like it will change anything
its an ideological standoff. even normies are fed up with women bs and will be ready to fight for their rights and basic needs. the one who wins gets it all and i bet men will win.

WHAT YOU KNOW ALL FOIDS ARE LIBERALS!!!

These graphs just show me that liberalism has already won. Yet redditors are freaking out that men are now closer to centrists

These graphs just show me that liberalism has already won. Yet redditors are freaking out that men are now closer to centrists
It didn’t win. Liberalism can just make the system rot

Based kimchicels

Good to see that in SK, hopefully the conservative politicians there are strongly anti-feminism. Never been there but have read about the feminism and misandry, and find it fucking absurd how women can be so publicly disrespectful of men who are conscripted into the military (required to serve) to protect them.

The comments are cancer. Liberals and compassion? Jeez. Liberals are less compassionate if anything, because they fail to acknowledge that some people are simply inferior, and yet forces them to compete with others

Gen Z women are becoming massive sluts sleeping with the top 10% of men, while men are becoming more conservative and tend to be more lonely. I'm quite curious as to how everything will turn out in the future.
Death and destruction

Ofc anything that shits on men is mass upvoted on retarditt

Feel sad for US and UK brocels. Living among giga liberal foids must be hard.

Feel sad for US and UK brocels. Living among giga
liberal foids must be hard.
They’re a good-chunk of the reason my shit country(US) will only continue to get worse & worse. They’re the ones who overwhelmingly fall for the usual ZOG bullshit, and push for more globohomo.

I’m planning on making a thread covering more of this soon, based on some data i’ve seen. i’ll tag you in it
@Chudpreet

They’re a good-chunk of the reason my shit country(US) will only continue to get worse & worse. They’re the ones who overwhelmingly fall for the usual ZOG bullshit, and push for more globohomo.

I’m planning on making a thread covering more of this soon, based on some data i’ve seen. i’ll tag you in it
@Chudpreet
I want to ask you how can any male genuinely support Western White Liberalism ? How can anyone look at trannies, open relationships, polyamorous couples and constant foid worship and think 'yeah this is definitely good' ? How is this even possible ?

Means that foids getting more brainwashed while men figure it out.

I want to ask you how can any male genuinely support Western White Liberalism ? How can anyone look at trannies, open relationships, polyamorous couples and constant foid worship and think 'yeah this is definitely good' ? How is this even possible ?
Because they’ve been manipulated- they’ve been brainwashed from a young age into believing notions that Liberalism brings “freedom” “justice” “equality” etc. All of which, are concepts most Midwit NPCs fail to actually understand, and just adhere to the buzzwords & the meanings they convey.

Liberalism is effectively just Globohomo-Marxism-Totalitarianism just under a guise: Instead of it outright admitting what (((they))) want, they use buzzwords & the such as a veil to convey the true intentions they have. It’s all about reading in between the lines.

:soy: yOuNg fOiDs aRe mOrE pUrE

Can’t wait for Beta Uprising.

The women want to be whores while the guys are realizing that all the women in their generation are whores. :feelsLightsaber:

Its always been like that since primate days. Women love virtue signaling progressiveness.

This news is everywhere now

Never really thought men would begin waking up. With more and more men realizing other men are also tired of foid’s bullshit, you have to wonder if the political landscape will shift. I don’t expect a government to fix the problem, but a government actively doing nothing might be good enough as that means they at least won’t prop up females.

I just saw a bunch of toilets protesting for Palestine outside.

The United Cuckingdom is the joke that keeps on giving.

MeToo and Woke Culture is more rampant than Covid and Aids ever was

They think that if they support it they can get some pussy, jokes on them though.

First comments talking about muh toxic masculinity jfl

It's when you realize that defending your rights as human beings is seen as toxic that you see how much men are raped by modern society.

Let me guess: men bad?

it doesnt matter and nothing will change. They will just force lonely men that quit soyciety back into the workforce by cutting their neetbux and painting them as evil monsters for not contributing anything or whatever
No one geniuenly cares about men, thats just how it is

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back