Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gen Z explain to a old meillenial how to fake mental illness, traumas, quiet quit etc

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I wanna enjoy nettbuxx maxxing and I need mental illnesses , traumas, and such things to quiet quit ldar etc etc etc.

I see all the time that Gen Z know all the tricks so I am asking for advice on how perfect faking a mental illness, trauma and stuff .

Help a playa out here becoause the neetbuxx office foids are trying to get me off neetbuxx and i need to stick my roots in deep and secure neetbuxx for life

I would like to know too

you want to neetbuxx maxx?
Yeah.

I'll try to get a good job first so that I can get plastic surgery and to get more copes but if that fails I'd like to neetmaxx

most traits of schizophrenia are easy to bluff and fake

Yeah.

I'll try to get a good job first so that I can get plastic surgery and to get more copes but if that fails I'd like to neetmaxx
Silly neuro just work real hard and survive off the money you made from waging plastic surgery is the most retarded waste of cash.

where i am you can get neetbuxx if you are going trough a crippling depression and it is recognised by a theRAPIST (feeling so much depressed that you cannot physically move yourself to work, or that you made a suicide attempt).

The mental illness that is usually enough to make you unable to work and will get you neetbuxx is schizophrenia

You may want to look at the laws in your country and looking at experience from others in your country, it also depends on the people who will treat your case.

I'm usually against faking mental illnesses but if you fake one for the sole purpose of money and fucking the system idc, life hasn't been fair, why should we?

Silly neuro just work real hard and survive off the money you made from waging plastic surgery is the most retarded waste of cash.
Plastic surgery would help me a lot tho.

Plus I don't really care to spend it on anything else

Plastic surgery would help me a lot tho.

Plus I don't really care to spend it on anything else
Imagine the money going into copes and being able to neet longer between jobs

It's difficult where I live. I have an extensive history of mental health problems and trauma and I still got denied and made fun of by all the cocksuckers in the mental health scam industry. I think it's still worth a try though, if this is what you truly want.

I know giga-disabled people who can't get SSI benefits. I don't think faking a mental illness will work.

I know giga-disabled people who can't get SSI benefits. I don't think faking a mental illness will work.
It's all about luck, just like everything else in this shit garbage life.