Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ Gen Z and future gen A

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Imagine
-entire generation has school shut down for a year because of meme virus, thereby eliminating vital years of education and social skill formulation making autistic spergs 12 yrs ago the most “normal” now.

-whenever you are at school you are given nothing but blm/nwo propoganda

-you come home and watch a gay black man twerk on a depiction of satan while selling “devil shoes

View: https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1375473843662417920?s=21

-you turn on the TV and it shows the Grammies and there’s a “WAP” performance

View: https://youtu.be/UnBZLFB7kLo

-you order your estrogenic bugman food from some shitty app while watching “lgbtq poc” twerking on someone dressed as satan. The food you eat now is so filled with chemicals that it’s killing you.

-the city pollution has already basically made you a eunuch, dropping semen and test levels. Inceldom rates are well over 50%-75% (obviously)

-your IQ is lower than any other generation, Iq rates are dropping because of the lack of stigma on racemixxing and increase of racemixxing.

-if you are a whitey (especially a male) the United States of niggerstwerkingonSatan society has already placed you as evil and as the only opponents on the full satanic globalist takeover of the US (which is true) and so now you are targeted even more than now.

I think the new generation is more fucked than anyone can imagine. I mean once you realize we went from no screen time to 14 hrs a day of screen time within one generation (gen X to gen Z) then you realize anything can happen.

they’re very predictable too. Everyone predicted something like an “LGBTQ POC” twerking on a satanic figure. It’s literally spitting in the face of America racially, culturally AND religiously. And that’s the new satanic media and world and it’s been like that for a very long time.

Last edited:
Everything the Zionists ever wanted...

I am not even burger nor Europoor but this shit is infuriating.

they’re very predictable too. Everyone predicted something like an “LGBTQ POC” twerking on a satanic figure. It’s literally spitting in the face of America racially, culturally AND religiously. =
America is over boyo. Just like the UK before it.

i hate my generation so much and i also hate society

I am not even burger nor Europoor but this shit is infuriating.
At the way it’s going America will become the Congo very soon so I wouldn’t worry about the cultural exportation yet. I mean as is america is basically a third world nation with rockets and nukes. And as they keep importing third world people this nation will continue to become the third world. The media will continue to spit on every “old” American thing like Protestantism, European/Anglo Americans (who founded America and are the core population) while introducing “new” hip things like queers and women

I literally cannot go outside without seeing a hobo on crack anymore. We’re very fastly sliding into anarcho tyranny (the laws are there and ONLY apply to you, while everyone else runs free)

Nigga wtf is that video if I was a satanist I would be fucking pissed off kek

Burgerland is fucked

Over for the Jewnited States of Cuckerica
As a filthy burger it makes me want to go absolutely psycho.
At this point every Westerner should start planning on moving to Israel or SA. The West is beyond fucked.

Last edited:
modern Sodom and Gomorrah, only nuclear fire can save this world.
There's even more suifuel in the replies with people just bashing him and acting as if this is normal.

Over for the Jewnited States of Cuckerica

At this point every Westerner should start planning on moving to Israel or SA. The West is beyond fucked.
I'd rather die than be surrounded by even more Jews tbh. And SA is just Team Death match in the shit filled streets.

China 1

China is fucked too. Remember when they did that program with black male students and Chinese females only? Plus the pollution, but both East and west are jewed pretty bad so what can you expect

chineee people are going to be numba 1 though. Under Biden is when that shift will occur because Biden can’t stop himself from letting in 10 million more people

If they're so advanced wtf they eating dogs
>2080
>be Chinese
>go to work from the other side of the country to Shanghai, arrive in 5 minutes on a high speed hover train
>walk into Huawei Corporate
>get guided to a meeting room by a white female slave girl
>enter room as the meeting starts
>Manager says: "Management and AI are evaluating the plan to purchase the UK."
>"Ask: Why do we need to buy a shithole?"
>"The AI network has concluded that the shithole isn't worth buying, but management is still considering it due to the geopolitical benefits. By owning a colony with a Muslim majority, data can more easily be gathered on how to control such colonies."
>"If owning shitholes is beneficial, why don't we buy the USA?"
>"Since we already control Africa, owning the USA would be redundant"
>While agreeing, you thank the manager for his wisdom, as well as the heavens for the gift of being a member of the greatest empire on earth.
>finish work after 9 hours and go visit a sexbot brothel with your chink bros
>then leave for a comedy bar, which airs news footage from the USA and Europe
>laugh while watching a hilarious speech by US president Jamal
>leave the bar, and a white laowai expat hobo spills some beer on your clothes
>no problem, you have stainproof high tech fibers, but you beat him to death anyway for fun using your genetically enhanced strength
>walk home on crime free streets
>see another laowai trying to flirt with a Chinese girl
>laugh as the girl is visibly disgusted at the inferior white male trying to fuck her
>tell the laowai to go home to his shit hole
>laowai rages and approaches you
>"IM AMERICAN CHINK! WE WAS A SUPERPOWER"
>put on your stainproof gloves, punch his face once
>laowai dies, call the police and tell them you killed a white male
>they laugh and thank you for improving the empire

>come home and fuck your wife. She's just an average girl who looks like pic related, but she's loves you so it feels pretty good

>2080
>be Chinese
>go to work from the other side of the country to Shanghai, arrive in 5 minutes on a high speed hover train
>"The AI network has concluded that the shithole isn't worth buying, but management is still considering it due to the geopolitical benefits. By owning a colony with a Muslim majority, data can more easily be gathered on how to control such colonies."
>While agreeing, you thank the manager for his wisdom, as well as the heavens for the gift of being a member of the greatest empire on earth.
>no problem, you have stainproof high tech fibers, but you beat him to death anyway for fun using your genetically enhanced strength
>laugh as the girl is visibly disgusted at the inferior white male trying to fuck her

View attachment 427795
>come home and fuck your wife. She's just an average girl who looks like pic related, but she's loves you so it feels pretty good
Too real...but this is gold, bro.

eliminating vital years of education and social skill formulation
You want to go to school? Socialization is a massive joke especially at school. The education is not vital either, and by doing it online you cut the bullshit of having to actually go to school.

You want to go to school? Socialization is a massive joke especially at school. The education is not vital either, and by doing it online you cut the bullshit of having to actually go to school.
I failed school ok I know school sucks but this isn’t like high school this is like elementary 1+1=2 basic shit. those people who missed that are fucked

>2080
>be Chinese

View attachment 427795

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I really regret clicking on that video.

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Nigga wtf is that video if I was a satanist I would be fucking pissed off kek
All Satanists are dgenerate subverters so they are no doubt overjoyed

I really regret clicking on that video.

China is fucked too. Remember when they did that program with black male students and Chinese females only? Plus the pollution, but both East and west are jewed pretty bad so what can you expect

chineee people are going to be numba 1 though. Under Biden is when that shift will occur because Biden can’t stop himself from letting in 10 million more people
Also an even worse inceldom problem.

Imagine
-entire generation has school shut down for a year because of meme virus, thereby eliminating vital years of education and social skill formulation making autistic spergs 12 yrs ago the most “normal” now.

-whenever you are at school you are given nothing but blm/nwo propoganda

-you come home and watch a gay black man twerk on a depiction of satan while selling “devil shoes

View: https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1375473843662417920?s=21

-you turn on the TV and it shows the Grammies and there’s a “WAP” performance

View: https://youtu.be/UnBZLFB7kLo

-you order your estrogenic bugman food from some shitty app while watching “lgbtq poc” twerking on someone dressed as satan. The food you eat now is so filled with chemicals that it’s killing you.

-the city pollution has already basically made you a eunuch, dropping semen and test levels. Inceldom rates are well over 50%-75% (obviously)

-your IQ is lower than any other generation, Iq rates are dropping because of the lack of stigma on racemixxing and increase of racemixxing.

-if you are a whitey (especially a male) the United States of niggerstwerkingonSatan society has already placed you as evil and as the only opponents on the full satanic globalist takeover of the US (which is true) and so now you are targeted even more than now.

I think the new generation is more fucked than anyone can imagine. I mean once you realize we went from no screen time to 14 hrs a day of screen time within one generation (gen X to gen Z) then you realize anything can happen.

they’re very predictable too. Everyone predicted something like an “LGBTQ POC” twerking on a satanic figure. It’s literally spitting in the face of America racially, culturally AND religiously. And that’s the new satanic media and world and it’s been like that for a very long time.

A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

>2080
>be Chinese

View attachment 427795
Literally a national treasure.

Nike made shoes with this faggot? I will not buy Nike products again until they repent for this degeneracy. I didn't give af about those lame labor accusations, but I'll shill against them for this for the rest of my days.

i don't know why conservatives want to preserve america so much, the country is fucked beyond saving just let it burn

i don't know why conservatives want to preserve america so much, the country is fucked beyond saving just let it burn
You can't scape to any other country, USA is the world basically because it owns the best military and just commands the rest of the world.

If satanic people gets in command of USA they will just nuke everything and slave everyone, is not like you have any option if USA falls the entire world falls.

>2080
>be Chinese

View attachment 427795
Hall of fame post.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back