Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Gen X and Millenials do better than us youngcels in dating

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
We are young and supposedly in our prime yet we don't have sex. What I've noticed at least in my own country is that most JBs are attracted to older men with cars who have already went through puberty. In my school I would see men in their 30s picking up 15 year old foids with their cars.

It's suifuel knowing the true nature of most foids. They are into already developed alphas who can provide them with free rides and don't even bat an eye at the teencels unless they are CHAD. I could tell that 60% (if not more) of the male students in my high school have had never been into a relationship before.

No agecuck can touch this since they were not groomed nor forced into this kind of relationship. Same goes for foids my age. It's over for youngcels.

We are young and supposedly in our prime yet we don't have sex. What I've noticed at least in my own country is that most JBs are attracted to older men with cars who have already went through puberty. In my school I would see men in their 30s picking up 15 year old foids with their cars.

It's suifuel knowing the true nature of most foids. They are into already developed alphas who can provide them with free rides and don't even bat an eye at the teencels unless they are CHAD. I could tell that 60% (if not more) of the male students in my high school have had never been into a relationship before.

No agecuck can touch this since they were not groomed nor forced into this kind of relationship. Same goes for foids my age. It's over for youngcels.
Yeah, old men shouldn't be allowed to date young girls. Fuck them oldfags. I can't wake 'till they kneel down and slowly die.

What's your age?

there was not toilets apps back then

Only when it's an atttractive older man, people see nothing wrong with him dating a teen.

Only when it's an atttractive older man, people see nothing wrong with him dating a teen.
tbh. Remember the NBA 6'6 CHAD who fucked a JB ? He got away with it.

Yeah, old men shouldn't be allowed to date young girls. Fuck them oldfags. I can't wake 'till they kneel down and slowly die.
oldcels have higher chance to ascend with a foid our age than us. I am 19 but no 19 year old foid would ever date me when I look like a kid. I am also a manlet.

tbh. Remember the NBA 6'6 CHAD who fucked a JB ? He got away with it.
You mean him?

https://basketballforever.com/2023/...osh-giddeys-alleged-relationship-with-a-minor

@Lv99_BixNood They were not CHAD looking imo. I've seen how they looked like back then and they just looked like normies and some of them were sub5s. Present day they are probably in their 40s. :lul:

I remember when i was in school, 2 girls from my class were hanging out with dudes who were 25+ y.o

I remember when i was in school, 2 girls from my class were hanging out with dudes who were 25+ y.o
This is common in Eastern Europe tbh. Everywhere else in Europe people would lose their shit if they found out what those 15 year old sluts do with the 25 year olds.

Im a late millenial boarderline gen Z and I get shit.

i wanna wear a ski mask and gloves and go outside to hit women and then run away

i wanna wear a ski mask and gloves and go outside to hit women and then run away
understandable if you're a youngcel. It's so over for us especially for adults who get mistaken for children.

@ElTruecel
I was going to say balkan type stuff lol. But yea Gen X did do way better nobody was incel in that generation except a very low amount. But I don’t see JBs really going with men above their age unless it was like 1 or 2 whores getting with some 16-17 year old when they were like 12-13. Other than that I haven’t seen this much ngl

I was going to say balkan type stuff lol. But yea Gen X did do way better nobody was incel in that generation except a very low amount. But I don’t see JBs really going with men above their age unless it was like 1 or 2 whores getting with some 16-17 year old when they were like 12-13. Other than that I haven’t seen this much ngl
Balkans are upside down af it's so over for young looking lads here. You must be thugmaxxed and intimidating looking and I can't look like this.

Balkans are upside down af it's so over for young looking lads here. You must be thugmaxxed and intimidating looking and I can't look like this.
Brootal ogre pill. The one place ogres came go to ascend it seems.

Brootal ogre pill. The one place ogres came go to ascend it seems.
that guy i sent you on DMs literally has NO way to be an incel in balkans. Thugmaxxed, roidmaxxed, Tmaxxed, intimidatingmaxxed, tattoosmaxxed. Peak masculinity. Brutal just be a violent brute pill.

that guy i sent you on DMs literally has NO way to be an incel in balkans.
Seems that to be the case all the Bulgarians I’ve met online are all very robust high t ogre cels with who tend to be bald or have buzz cuts.

Seems that to be the case all the Bulgarians I’ve met online are all very robust high t ogre cels with who tend to be bald or have buzz cuts.
it's because if you're an ogre who isn't thugmaxxing or drugmaxxing it's over. You look intimidating yet refuse to live your genetic destiny.

@RealSchizo true u have to fit your looks

Dark triad pill
dark triad is very underrated. it works in every country especially in 1st world countries where most men are low T and satisfied with their lives. You need average height at least for that. Most thugmaxxers wannabes are usually manlets who are trying to desperately compensate for their height. Brutal. Better than jestermaxxing though.

dark triad is very underrated. it works in every country especially in 1st world countries where most men are low T and satisfied with their lives. You need average height at least for that. Most thugmaxxers wannabes are usually manlets who are trying to desperately compensate for their height. Brutal. Better than jestermaxxing though.
Yup. Ofc in the west you still need the looks to pull it off otherwise you get low quality women but yes it works.

Look at the case of Richard Ramirez or Meeks high PSL giga Chads excused for their crimes due to their 1 in a million looks

Yup. Ofc in the west you still need the looks to pull it off otherwise you get low quality women but yes it works.

Look at the case of Richard Ramirez or Meeks high PSL giga Chads excused for their crimes due to their 1 in a million looks
if i was not an abused dog i would have weedmaxxed as a 15 year old and thugmaxxed hard. Maybe things could have been different but i was cock blocked by height and weight anyways. Always been over for me.

if i was not an abused dog i would have weedmaxxed as a 15 year old and thugmaxxed hard. Maybe things could have been different but i was cock blocked by height and weight anyways. Always been over for me.
What’s the average height in Bulgaria

What’s the average height in Bulgaria
5'8 but I see a lot of tall zoomers here its so fucking suifuel. I get mogged by foids often too.

yeah this pic is so fucking suicidefuel. I want to die.
cmon boy thats not a jb she looks older than him. Imagine this public toilet counts as jb nowadays.

that is becoming incredibly rare tbh, all modern big cities are the same and have the same culture that's against age gaps, and i wouldn't expect to grow into that, i've never seen a loser hit age 30 and have his life improve in any way

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back