Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gee. I wonder what's his problem

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I fucking hate this shit. They made an entire show discussing why he spends his days playing video games. Like if it is a great mystery. It is so fucking obvious why he does this. To escape his inceldom. Why wont they fucking understand the obvious?

Gee. I wonder what's his problem
Screen Shot 2018 10 06 at 121812 PM

It's not aware of his incel status, I bet he have a switch as well, they only needed to check his reddit history and BANM cucktears user

His issue is that he's a sub8 male in 2018, along with some added autism.

brooooooOOoOo. I thought we were good with each other, fam

This JBW shit is such a pathetic cope. I'd venture to say, next to asians and curries, whites probably have the highest percentage of incels of all races.

Not incel. Next worse thing tho: very low tier normie strictly in terms of looks. His behavior is a little autisticish too.
edit: So maybe incel after all on second thought

This JBW shit is such a pathetic cope. I'd venture to say, next to asians and curries, whites probably have the highest percentage of incels of all races.

>White

V O L C E L

not always true. the race pill is backwards, and if you're black you're volcel. I'm only volcel because of the crap I endured as a teenager and twentysomething and got tired of it.

truth, I feel bad for far eastern brethren. blacks curiously have the least percentage (((I wonder why)))

İt seems like someone forgot to take a shower today:soy:

brooooooOOoOo. I thought we were good with each other, fam
We are bruh
negative iq comment. :feelstastyman:
:feelsbadman:
not always true. the race pill is backwards, and if you're black you're volcel. I'm only volcel because of the crap I endured as a teenager and twentysomething and got tired of it.

truth, I feel bad for far eastern brethren. blacks curiously have the least percentage (((I wonder why)))
:feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

:feelsbadman:

Fuck off niger and take Chad with you