Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Geckobus IQ Reveal - I got diagnosed with Aspergers Today and my IQ is 90 (80 functional)

I look ethnic af despite being German
my parents are not migrants
so maybe my mom cheated.
for reference how bad it is
- people think I'm moslem since childhood
- random people say shit like
"you are not German are you?
"you don't speak German right?"
"Arab?" (while pointing at me)

I've had randos speak to me in English because they thought I wouldn't understand them in German.

I've also noticed that ethnics treat me much nicer than Germans for no reason. It's gotta be my looks.

This is why I feel zero connection to this country. German people categorically reject me by default, I was never accepted by this society or even my own family.
You should do a DNA test

Average Nigger IQ is lower, be happy

Bist du Deutsch??
Du bist besser dan ein Nigger
Grüße aus den Niederlanden

Can you get on the autismbux? It's compensation for all the shit normies gave us over the years for things that are not our fault.
Best definition of disibilty allowance i've ever heard.
I'm in the process of getting on it but the fuckers are taking their sweet time and sent me a letter the other day asking me where i'm getting my money from. I'm unemployed and they already knew that when I first sent in my application. Its money people gifted to me.
I felt bad when I decided to send in my application. I felt like I was a leech but knowing that Chad and Staceys tax dollars are being used to supplement my income actually has me feeling kind of smug.
Autismbux = reperations

Roosh once revealed that his IQ is 85

Best definition of disibilty allowance i've ever heard.
I'm in the process of getting on it but the fuckers are taking their sweet time and sent me a letter the other day asking me where i'm getting my money from. I'm unemployed and they already knew that when I first sent in my application. Its money people gifted to me.
I felt bad when I decided to send in my application. I felt like I was a leech but knowing that Chad and Staceys tax dollars are being used to supplement my income actually has me feeling kind of smug.
Autismbux = reperations
Never feel guilty applying for and receiving it, think of all those single foids who opened their legs once too many times and now live off welfare because they can't afford to look after their spawn. They had a choice, we never had such privilege. Sometimes these foids will continue to pump out kids and everyone else pays for it, it's only right people like us get a slice of the pie too.

Last edited:
I look ethnic af despite being German
my parents are not migrants
so maybe my mom cheated.
for reference how bad it is
- people think I'm moslem since childhood
- random people say shit like
"you are not German are you?
"you don't speak German right?"
"Arab?" (while pointing at me)

I've had randos speak to me in English because they thought I wouldn't understand them in German.

I've also noticed that ethnics treat me much nicer than Germans for no reason. It's gotta be my looks.

This is why I feel zero connection to this country. German people categorically reject me by default, I was never accepted by this society or even my own family.
Are you from southern Germany? Have you taken a DNA test?

Are you from southern Germany? Have you taken a DNA test?
it says the dna kit i send back arrived and the dna sample is being processed. Estimate date for results is 2nd of april

Brutal. That’s why I won’t ever take it.

Interesting. I took an IQ test myself with an actual psychologist and am waiting the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back