Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Geckobus IQ Reveal - I got diagnosed with Aspergers Today and my IQ is 90 (80 functional)

bro i literally added photographs of iq test that i got back TODAY IN op :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:
Yes, I am fucking retarded
i literally struggle to drink water
i need to set alarms to remind me
>needs alarms to drink water
>is ultra aware about it
Nice trolling
You need a 60 iq for that and mouth drooling to be that dumb

>needs alarms to drink water
>is ultra aware about it
Nice trolling
You need a 60 iq for that and mouth drooling to be that dumb

Interoception is an internal sensory system in which the physical and emotional states of the person are consciously or unconsciously noticed, recognised and responded to. For example:
We can use external or internal signals and supports to develop interoception awareness. One is not superior to the other, however external signals are not available for everything, so it is useful to continually improve our internal awareness.

External supports may include:

• smart watches – these can be used to measure heart rates
  • weather apps – this can guide a person’s awareness of temperature and support them to choose appropriate clothing.
  • hydration and Bristol stool charts to check pee and poo
  • water bottles linked to apps that prompt you to drink
  • verbal or visual prompts to eat, drink and/or go to the toilet.

I have this. Like my body does not tell me when to eat or drink, so I often go entire day without drinking water or eating. I have not had breakfeast in 10 years, its too much effort for me.

I have this. Like my body does not tell me when to eat or drink, so I often go entire day without drinking water or eating. I have not had breakfeast in 10 years, its too much effort for me.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: if this is true autism must be a death sentence

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: if this is true autism must be a death sentence
it is a death sentence that comes with tons of physical health issues, reduced life expectancy and other shit
its just that people like to downplay that and act like its all mental
it clearly fucking isnt, see this thread:

its a fucking disease and it should be treated as such

it is a death sentence that comes with tons of physical health issues, reduced life expectancy and other shit
its just that people like to downplay that and act like its all mental
it clearly fucking isnt, see this thread:

its a fucking disease and it should be treated as such
Why so widespread you have any theory?

Why so widespread you have any theory?
yes
autism until like 20 years ago was viewed as extremely rare
maybe it was just extremely rare because less vaccine damage or some shit idk
most students at universities were told they would probably never see an autistic person IRL in their praxis

people that had autism were expected to be extremely fucked up, like wearing a helmet and screaming level
these people were treated with horrible therapies that involved electro shocking them and training them like dogs
in fact, in the 50s and 60s, mentally disabled people were actually called "trainables"

As autism became more prevalent and more and more milder versions of it popped up (aspergers, high functioning autism etc...)
People started speaking up and politicizing the topic.
Especially foids and the left jumped on the bandwagon.

They started claiming the name aspergers is nazi because hans asperger who its named after was nazi or something
they started saying if you say autism is a disease, you are basically saying autistic people should be killed etc.

so they basically dont allow any discussion of physical issues anymore, even though there is huge body supporting physical issues correlated with autism. And then they went even further and said its not even a mental disorder, just "a different way of thinking" and shit

if you go on yt, its mostly foids that larp they have it while having perfectly functional lifes
in my experience, its these type of people that dominate online discussion. They dont even suffer under their supposed condition, but they aggressively police discussion by more affected people

like when someone on r/aspergers goes "my body is shit and i hate my life fuck this disease" he instantly has multiple people gaslighting and shitting on him in replies. When you go on these peoples profiles, they literally say they have successful lives, dont even mind their autism, and so on. So why are you policing people that suffer from it?

Imagine someone had cancer but it doesnt have any impact on their life.
But then they go into cancer ward and go like HA HA YOU FUCKERS WHY SO SAD?!?!? GET SOME THERAPY?!? ALLEJUP - kicks them out of hospital

so yeah, thats why imo nobody wants to talk about the physical issues involved and shit

90 IQ isn't bad. It still allows you to be able to make high effort posts.

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF by SAG Awards

what about the 80 practical iq

yes
autism until like 20 years ago was viewed as extremely rare
maybe it was just extremely rare because less vaccine damage or some shit idk
most students at universities were told they would probably never see an autistic person IRL in their praxis

people that had autism were expected to be extremely fucked up, like wearing a helmet and screaming level
these people were treated with horrible therapies that involved electro shocking them and training them like dogs
in fact, in the 50s and 60s, mentally disabled people were actually called "trainables"

As autism became more prevalent and more and more milder versions of it popped up (aspergers, high functioning autism etc...)
People started speaking up and politicizing the topic.
Especially foids and the left jumped on the bandwagon.

They started claiming the name aspergers is nazi because hans asperger who its named after was nazi or something
they started saying if you say autism is a disease, you are basically saying autistic people should be killed etc.

so they basically dont allow any discussion of physical issues anymore, even though there is huge body supporting physical issues correlated with autism. And then they went even further and said its not even a mental disorder, just "a different way of thinking" and shit

if you go on yt, its mostly foids that larp they have it while having perfectly functional lifes
in my experience, its these type of people that dominate online discussion. They dont even suffer under their supposed condition, but they aggressively police discussion by more affected people

like when someone on r/aspergers goes "my body is shit and i hate my life fuck this disease" he instantly has multiple people gaslighting and shitting on him in replies. When you go on these peoples profiles, they literally say they have successful lives, dont even mind their autism, and so on. So why are you policing people that suffer from it?

Imagine someone had cancer but it doesnt have any impact on their life.
But then they go into cancer ward and go like HA HA YOU FUCKERS WHY SO SAD?!?!? GET SOME THERAPY?!? ALLEJUP - kicks them out of hospital

so yeah, thats why imo nobody wants to talk about the physical issues involved and shit
Same mentality here i always thought autims was screaming and 50iq and while ive seen geniune retards that scream on steets i also notice undiagnosed spergs kek
I dont think vaccines have to do much just people were always retarded

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF by SAG Awards

what about the 80 practical iq
It's your parents responsibility to take care of you. They're the ones that forced into this world, so it's the right thing to do.

Don't know my IQ but I often can't remember info I was reading a few minutes ago.

You're right. However, while we'd be hard-pressed to tell the difference between having walked 18 or 19 kilometers, the difference between a 9 and 19 km walk is easy to tell.
That's true.

I still think you're a pretty cool guy

You don't come across that way since your posts are so thoughtful and insightful and you look at things from different perspectives.

Your posts are good brocel IQ doesn`t matter

your issues are more related with autism rather than iq. But that iq is still brutal especially for an autist, however you still make very good high iq threads.

91IQ isn't that low at all, he mogs a majority of the global population
For a niche forum or in general spaces like this it’s low and yes the majority of people have that iq but the majority of people are pretty fucking stupid.

his issue again is autism rather than iq though. If he lived in the south and was NT he’d fit in perfectly maybe even be smarter than half that population.

i literally struggle to drink water
i need to set alarms to remind me
ok this is probably just autism JFL. This is more like 40 iq tier level of struggling you’re just overthinking things to make yourself seem dumber tbh. Don’t get gaslit about iq not mattering but retards on here aren’t any much different than u.

You get affected more with the NT pill if anything

Just came back from final diagnosis appointment.
Got diagnosed with Aspergers and an IQ of 90, practical IQ of 80.
I will attach pics to prove it.
So much for the retards calling people like me defeatist. I am just realistic when I say I am clinically retarded.

Let's start with this one.
It shows all the parts they did of the IQ test, and what I scored on each, connected by a line.

View attachment 1071101

Literally looks like stock crashing JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:
Working Stock Market GIF by Adult Swim

ok next, the actual scores so you see im not shitting:

View attachment 1071107

For reference, I struggle with really basic tasks like counting objects. If you give me a box of objects, let's say spoons, and you tell me to count them and put the number down in a list, it will take me hours. The doctor even said at the end of the session that my normal verbal ability probably masks the stupidity, so people overestimate me and then get mad when I can't do shit.

@PLA1092 @Truefaitholdorder @Mortis @lifefuel @based_meme @Tarquinius @Johnhatenigger12 @PhilipBlake
Short term memory pill is brutal I have a friend with it he is not retarded but has to beat everything into it or it’s over for him

That’s why they don’t want you to diagnose you with it is a stamp of approval your fucked

ok this is probably just autism JFL. This is more like 40 iq tier level of struggling you’re just overthinking things to make yourself seem dumber tbh. Don’t get gaslit about iq not mattering but retards on here aren’t any much different than u.

You get affected more with the NT pill if anything
You have no idea how bad short term memory effects everything in life it literally determines your life

Yeah I’m on the spectrum aswell, I took a IQ test when I was a child and it was average but now my IQ might be below average now due to NEET rotting.

thx but this after seeing this shit today, i am ready to give up
i was high on my own supply lmao
i will just crash and burn from now on

i was homeless and later put on welfare. I will exploit that as long as possible. If they force me to work I will become homeless again, i dont give a fuck. I am not gonna torment myself again with this
like ive tried twice
working when ugly, wrong ethnicity in white country, with health issues + autism = hell on earth
i will not do this, being homeless was a relief after that shit unironically
neetbux or nothing, its life or death for me
If you become homeless I got a spot in Virginia with heated garage mang

Don't know my IQ but I often can't remember info I was reading a few minutes ago.
Short term memory pill is brutal I have a friend with it he is not retarded but has to beat everything into it or it’s over for him
That’s why they don’t want you to diagnose you with it is a stamp of approval your fucked
yes exactly, when you have no short term memory even very simple shit does not work. not even writing everything down works.

Doesn't matter really. 60 or 160. In the end we are incels. And that what matters the most

Brutal, autism truly is an over disease. I had adhd and my life is ruined already. I wonder what will happen if I had autism plus adhd

Just came back from final diagnosis appointment.
Got diagnosed with Aspergers and an IQ of 90, practical IQ of 80.
I will attach pics to prove it.
So much for the retards calling people like me defeatist. I am just realistic when I say I am clinically retarded.

Let's start with this one.
It shows all the parts they did of the IQ test, and what I scored on each, connected by a line.

View attachment 1071101

Literally looks like stock crashing JFL :lul: :lul: :lul:
Working Stock Market GIF by Adult Swim

ok next, the actual scores so you see im not shitting:

View attachment 1071107

For reference, I struggle with really basic tasks like counting objects. If you give me a box of objects, let's say spoons, and you tell me to count them and put the number down in a list, it will take me hours. The doctor even said at the end of the session that my normal verbal ability probably masks the stupidity, so people overestimate me and then get mad when I can't do shit.

@PLA1092 @Truefaitholdorder @Mortis @lifefuel @based_meme @Tarquinius @Johnhatenigger12 @PhilipBlake
But bro how? You are the kind of guy that can had a research job, how do you get low iq result?

my iq is 68
That would mean you're actually retarded and so you wouldn't be able to communicate here in the first place.

That would mean you're actually retarded and so you wouldn't be able to communicate here in the first place.
I am retarded ,i have very bed memory, i miss spell easy words in my first language , I don't know to read properly
it is so ovER

I don't believe it. You must be a bad test taker.

I am retarded ,i have very bed memory, i miss spell easy words in my first language , I don't know to read properly
it is so ovER
You're not retarded enough if you're able to use the Internet and communicate with other people here.

Actual low IQ is below 85, being 90 IQ is like being 5'8, somewhat liveable and sucks for the most part but liveable nonetheless

I been tryna to tell folk mang....

23:10 mark

View: https://youtu.be/zb3ZyV4SeUg?t=1386

:feelsaww: :feelsaww: :feelsaww: thx!

i also found this:

As I said they don’t even get elementary statistical notions such as variance. Some people use National IQ as a basis for genetic differences: it doesn’t explain the sharp changes in Ireland and Croatia upon European integration, or, in the other direction, the difference between Israeli and U.S. Ashkenazis.
  • If you looked at Northern Europe from Ancient Babylon/Ancient Med/Egypt, you would have written the inhabitants off as losers who are devoid of potential... Then look at what happened after 1600. Be careful when you discuss populations.
  • The same people hold that IQ is heritable, that it determines success, that Asians have higher IQs than Caucasians, degrade Africans, then don’t realize that China for about a Century had one order of magnitude lower GDP than the West.

View: https://medium.com/incerto/iq-is-largely-a-pseudoscientific-swindle-f131c101ba39

then there is also the flynn effect. IQs have been rising steadily for decades.
They found that the average black person in the 90s had the same IQ as a white person in the 1940s.
According to that metric, the average white IQ in the early 1900s was like 70.
I am not joking.
So either IQ test are flawed or our ancestors were retarded, your pick.

In the United States, the IQ gap between black and white people was gradually closing over the last decades of the 20th century, as black test-takers increased their average scores relative to white test-takers. For instance, Vincent reported in 1991 that the black–white IQ gap was decreasing among children, but that it was remaining constant among adults.[71]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect#cite_note-71
Similarly, a 2006 study by Dickens and Flynn estimated that the difference between mean scores of black people and white people closed by about 5 or 6 IQ points between 1972 and 2002,[72] a reduction of about one-third. In the same period, the educational achievement disparity also diminished.[73] Reviews by Flynn and Dickens,[74] Mackintosh,[75] and Nisbett et al.[76][77] all concluded that the gradual closing of the gap was a real phenomenon.

The 'Flynn effect' — a term coined after researcher James R. Flynn — refers to the substantial rise in raw IQ test scores observed in many parts of the world during the 20th century. In the United States, the increase was continuous and approximately linear from the earliest years of testing to about 1998 when the gains stopped and some tests even showed decreasing test scores.
For example, the average scores of black people on some IQ tests in 1995 were the same as the scores of white people in 1945.[69] As one pair of academics phrased it, "the typical African American today probably has a slightly higher IQ than the grandparents of today's average white American."[70]

Malcolm Gladwell explains why the “Flynn effect,” as the trend is now called, is so surprising. “If we work in the opposite direction, the typical teenager of today, with an IQ of 100, would have grandparents with average IQs of 82—seemingly below the threshold necessary to graduate from high school,” he wrote in a New Yorker article in 2007. “And, if we go back even farther, the Flynn effect puts the average IQs of the schoolchildren of 1900 at around 70, which is to suggest, bizarrely, that a century ago the United States was populated largely by people who today would be considered mentally retarded.”

In the last half-century, what have the IQ gains been in America?

The overall gain is about 3 points every 10 years, which would be 9 points in a generation. That is highly significant.

Interdasting if it's not edited

Did you know that in machine learning, higher-quality data can bail out smaller models with weaker, computationally cheaper architectures? I think this may apply here. If you're low iq (which I still doubt) then the data you've memorized and read could explain why you're capable of making novel connections and high quality posts.

Interdasting if it's not edited

Did you know that in machine learning, higher-quality data can bail out smaller models with weaker, computationally cheaper architectures? I think this may apply here. If you're low iq (which I still doubt) then the data you've memorized and read could explain why you're capable of making novel connections and high quality posts.
its not edited lmao
i had 3 sessions, they did a version of the WAIS IQ test on me + specific autism tests.
maybe you are right though, idk, could be that the blackpill information is just of such high quality,
that it comes with such a high degree of explanatory power, that it can literally "raise your IQ" in these sense of providing a highly efficient framework to interpret information, in lieu of someones actual IQ

Try active recall. When you read something, stop yourself in the middle of it and think about it or process it. You're probably moving on to the next thing too quickly

Around how many spoons we're talking? That could be me lmao

Didnt know you were a Germancel

Around how many spoons we're talking? That could be me lmao
anything 5+
it really becomes impossible post 10
I have to mentally break it down into chunks of 3-4 and usually I forget if how many I already counted after 8

Didnt know you were a Germancel
I look ethnic af despite being German
my parents are not migrants
so maybe my mom cheated.
for reference how bad it is
- people think I'm moslem since childhood
- random people say shit like
"you are not German are you?
"you don't speak German right?"
"Arab?" (while pointing at me)

I've had randos speak to me in English because they thought I wouldn't understand them in German.

I've also noticed that ethnics treat me much nicer than Germans for no reason. It's gotta be my looks.

This is why I feel zero connection to this country. German people categorically reject me by default, I was never accepted by this society or even my own family.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back