Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

GBH - the only possibility for incels to be loved by femoids

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★

A femoid under GHB looses her sexual selection capacities. This is the reason why this date rape drug is prohibited. A femoid under GHB is attracted by anybody, even by incels.

based and chemistrypilled

Isn´t alcohol sufficient to lower to inhibition of a foid in order for her to kiss you or stuff like that, of course im not talking about rape which is immoral.

The GHB would completely change incels' lives but roasties will never accept the use of this substance. I think that a roastie under GHB is a foid every man dreams about. This is the reason why it is prohibited.
Isn´t alcohol sufficient to lower to inhibition of a foid in order for her to kiss you or stuff like that, of course im not talking about rape which is immoral.
No, it is not enough. She has always her sexual selection capacities. A drunk foid will not have the sex with an incel.

GHB = Go Home suBhuman

The GHB would completely change incels' lives but roasties will never accept the use of this substance. I think that a roastie under GHB is a foid every man dreams about. This is the reason why it is prohibited.

No, it is not enough. She has always her sexual selection capacities. A drunk foid will not have the sex with an incel.
It also makes foids lose their cognitive abilities, which they only use to create problems. This is truly a based drug you have found.

It also makes foids lose their cognitive abilities, which they only use to create problems. This is truly a based drug you have found.
Exactly. I think that an artificial creature similar to a foid under GHB would be a perfect girl friend, like a pet. I think there will be a mass production of such creatures in the future and it will make men happy and friendly. No war any more. Just peace and love. But without foids.

Last edited:
(x) Doubt.
I was addicted to this shit and it increases libido but why would girls on GHB be attracted to us? They'd just be more eager to find a Chad.