Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gays should be castrated

• Thread starter basementLDARcel
  • Start date
What agenda lol, gays are dudes fucking other dudes that shit does not affect men but women fucking other women affect men and a lot
How can you even say this? If we are being honest here both know dam well gay "people" support feminism, lgbt, globalization which all contribute to inceldom while wanting incels dead. Gay men are absolutely part of the problem. To not blame them is cucked.

How can you even say this? If we are being honest here both know dam well gay "people" support feminism, lgbt, globalization which all contribute to inceldom while wanting incels dead. Gay men are absolutely part of the problem. To not blame them is cucked.
Elites support that and they are the one killing us im not a fan of faggots but i dont waste enegy hating them or thinking in them because as i said they dont affect us on the long or short term if gay dissapeared tomorrow nothing would change for us if you want to hate something for our condition hate hypergamic women behavior,social media,globalist elite or chads that are taking all the pussies

Also you account glow af

Faggotry is disgusting but I don't think they should be killed/castrated. They should just segregate themselves from normal people. Those that don't want to be segregated should have the decency to act like normal people in public.

Elites support that and they are the one killing us im not a fan of faggots but i dont waste enegy hating them or thinking in them because as i said they dont affect us on the long or short term if gay dissapeared tomorrow nothing would change for us if you want to hate something for our condition hate hypergamic women behavior,social media,globalist elite or chads that are taking all the pussies
They are a tool the elite uses. If they dissapeared tomorrow thats millions of cucks gone.
Faggotry is disgusting but I don't think they should be killed/castrated. They should just segregate themselves from normal people. Those that don't want to be segregated should have the decency to act like normal people in public.
They should be put in zoos
not rwlevant to inceldom and do not post bluepill shit like threat to society, as if it cared for you.
It is absolutely relevant as gays vote and support degeneracy that has made this society the way it is. I also don't want to walk down the street knowing there are people into fucking assholes on the loose. Would you like it if you walked down a street full of serial killers? No that would not be acceptable. So apply the same logic to gay "people".

They are a tool the elite uses. If they dissapeared tomorrow thats millions of cucks gone.
Gays hold no political power they tend to be low status also their numbers are low even on pozzed first world nations

Gays hold no political power they tend to be low status also their numbers are low even on pozzed first world nations
Then how come the left is pushing LGBT so hard? The cultral extent of gays is not to be underestimated. We also got to realize that if being gay is acceptable, soon other barbaric acts will seem tame in comparison. If murder was legal tomorrow degeneracy wouldn't be a big deal either. Gays existing is the gate way to many forms of wicked behavior such as drug use, pedophilia, theft etc. which is commonly practiced by gay "people".

Then how come the left is pushing LGBT so hard? The cultral extent of gays is not to be underestimated. We also got to realize that if being gay is acceptable, soon other barbaric acts will seem tame in comparison. If murder was legal tomorrow degeneracy wouldn't be a big deal either. Gays existing is the gate way to many forms of wicked behavior such as drug use, pedophilia, theft etc. which is commonly practiced by gay "people".
Because academia was pozzed with those ideas back on the 60s and pedophilia is based i wanna fuck cunny:smonk:

Because academia was pozzed with those ideas back on the 60s and pedophilia is based i wanna fuck cunny:smonk:
But you acknowledge gay pedophillia is bad right? Its disgusting and degenerate. Virtually every gay man has these tendencies as they are all mentally ill.

But you acknowledge gay pedophillia is bad right? Its disgusting and degenerate. Virtually every gay man has these tendencies as they are all mentally ill.
If gays rape the sons of normies is ok for me i wont have kids because im a subhuman lncel and i hate normies everything that hurts them is ok for me