Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gays should be castrated

• Thread starter basementLDARcel
  • Start date
basementLDARcel

basementLDARcel

Recruit
★★★★
2d 18h 7m
Gay "people" (they are not people) are a threat to society both morally and physically. Morally because they are degenerate and push their disgusting behavior on others. Physically because a lot of them are mentally ill pedophiles that must not be trusted and most of them have aids.

If someone is caught in gay acts or is openly gay they should be detained by the police and sent to have their balls removed. A prison sentence should be added to this so they can cry in their cell while their balls are removed.

totalcel

totalcel

Officer
★★★★
27d 3h 23m
When nature turns people gay, it's because she does not want fags to reproduce what would otherwise be wretched offspring. But she can't directly castrate them. As such, to avoid such a pernicious consequence (wretch offspring constituting the next generation), she had to divert the sexual impulse of unfit males to other males.

But this causes another problem, as many young boys are ruined physically and morally by the fags. So i guess the state should aid Nature by castrating the fags anyway.

stoicincel

stoicincel

Officer
★★
11d 20h 28m
D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
4d 20h 13m
When nature turns people gay, it's because she does not want fags to reproduce what would otherwise be wretched offspring. But she can't directly castrate them. As such, to avoid such a pernicious consequence (wretch offspring constituting the next generation), she had to divert the sexual impulse of unfit males to other males.
Stop defending gays on this forum. It's degenerate. Nature is not some concious entity with "wants".

We are on this incel forum not reproducing and we aren't gays.

totalcel

totalcel

Officer
★★★★
27d 3h 23m
Stop defending gays on this forum. It's degenerate. Nature is not some concious entity with "wants".

We are on this incel forum not reproducing and we aren't gays.
I am not defending fags.
I already said I want them castrated. Quote my full post thanks.

basementLDARcel

basementLDARcel

Recruit
★★★★
2d 18h 7m
bait post
We are not allowed to post about this topic because soycucks on reddit will screenshot it. Keep letting them censor you cuck.

D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
4d 20h 13m
I am not defending fags.
I already said I want them castrated. Quote my full post thanks.
I did, and then you edited it.

My point still stands, that nature is not some concious entity that makes its own decisions.

totalcel

totalcel

Officer
★★★★
27d 3h 23m
I did, and then you edited it.

My point still stands, that nature is not some concious entity that makes its own decisions.
In the same way the marvellous universe around us is not created by a conscious entity, but Nature. And it exceeds what a conscious being can conceive.

All I am saying is nature is trading one bigger evil for another that is lesser. The State should assist and further nature by castrating fags.

basementLDARcel

basementLDARcel

Recruit
★★★★
2d 18h 7m
In the same way the marvellous universe around us is not created by a conscious entity, but Nature. And it exceeds what a conscious being can conceive.

All I am saying is nature is trading one bigger evil for another that is lesser. The State should assist and further nature by castrating fags.
Nobody knows for certain. Its arrogance to even assume we know anything.

D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
4d 20h 13m

No, you are trying to create some sort of force, which is unconscious, that can perceive beyond us. You sound like a pantheist.

totalcel

totalcel

Officer
★★★★
27d 3h 23m
No, you are trying to create some sort of force, which is unconscious, that can perceive beyond us. You sound like a pantheist.
I would say, that Nature is identical with the Will that is within us.

totalcel

totalcel

Officer
★★★★
27d 3h 23m
I would say, you are talking out of your ass.
No, that statement is from a philosopher's book:

Now the extraneous and empirical corroborations I am about to bring forward, all concern the kernel and chief point of my doctrine, its Metaphysic proper. They concern, that is, the paradoxical fundamental truth, that what Kant opposed as thing in itself to mere phenomenon—called more decidedly by me representation—and what he held to be absolutely unknowable, that this thing in itself, this substratum of all phenomena, and therefore of the whole of Nature, is nothing but what we know directly and intimately and find within ourselves as the will;

D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
4d 20h 13m
No, that statement is from a philosopher's book:

Now the extraneous and empirical corroborations I am about to bring forward, all concern the kernel and chief point of my doctrine, its Metaphysic proper. They concern, that is, the paradoxical fundamental truth, that what Kant opposed as thing in itself to mere phenomenon—called more decidedly by me representation—and what he held to be absolutely unknowable, that this thing in itself, this substratum of all phenomena, and therefore of the whole of Nature, is nothing but what we know directly and intimately and find within ourselves as the will;

He's talking out of his ass.

GodIsOftenSaddened

GodIsOftenSaddened

Greycel
1h 53m
Gay "people" (they are not people) are a threat to society both morally and physically. Morally because they are degenerate and push their disgusting behavior on others. Physically because a lot of them are mentally ill pedophiles that must not be trusted and most of them have aids.

If someone is caught in gay acts or is openly gay they should be detained by the police and sent to have their balls removed. A prison sentence should be added to this so they can cry in their cell while their balls are removed.
I completely agree. Those things aren't really human. I see them as piles of shit molded into human form. They should suffer in the most agonizing way possible. They don't deserve life, when they desecrate it by sinning so boldly. We need to have them executed.

basementLDARcel

basementLDARcel

Recruit
★★★★
2d 18h 7m
I completely agree. Those things aren't really human. I see them as piles of shit molded into human form. They should suffer in the most agonizing way possible. They don't deserve life, when they desecrate it by sinning so boldly. We need to have them executed.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
25d 7h 31m

Fags are the most wretched syndrome of modern western society.

D

Deleted member 42077

Les Legions Noires
-
25d 7h 31m
We are not allowed to post about this topic because soycucks on reddit will screenshot it. Keep letting them censor you cuck.
IT reddit soycucks will hate us anyway, let them think what they want, they view us as evil inkwells either way, better to truly express ourselves than be bogged down by other's opinions and views.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
26d 8h 24m
I hate them cause sexhavers

D

Deleted member 42118

it is what it is
-
5h 41m
just behead them. Don't waste stuff on them

basementLDARcel

basementLDARcel

Recruit
★★★★
2d 18h 7m
just behead them. Don't waste stuff on them
It would save the state some money but being castrated is a worse fate than death

slimshady

slimshady

Officer
9d 23h 21m
I don't care about gays. Chads should be castrated, especially the thugmaxxing chads. Then women would want to reproduce with actually non braindead people

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
71d 10h 57m
@Defetivecuckachu thoughts on this thread?

basementLDARcel

basementLDARcel

Recruit
★★★★
2d 18h 7m
I don't care about gays. Chads should be castrated, especially the thugmaxxing chads. Then women would want to reproduce with actually non braindead people
Chads penis's should be removed and sold as hotdogs in walmart

D

Deleted member 42118

it is what it is
-
5h 41m
It would save the state some money but being castrated is a worse fate than death
or maybe slowly cut their balls off? That'd be a pretty agonizing torture

basementLDARcel

basementLDARcel

Recruit
★★★★
2d 18h 7m
GodIsOftenSaddened

GodIsOftenSaddened

Greycel
1h 53m
Ignore what reddit screenshots. They don't fucking matter. They can't do anything about it. Let them rage. They simply don't want to accept that those things they call gays are destroying society and the minds of children.

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Walking slime monster made of sewage
★★★
46d 14h 56m
@Defetivecuckachu thoughts on this thread?
It just sounds like pointless howling at the moon tbh.

I just don't understand why straight people get so mad about the idea of gays existing.

It's not as though gay sex is compulsory.

Bedford Stye

Bedford Stye

Major
★★★★★
14d 14h 48m

Most likely, a lot of them are sick pervs

incelerated

incelerated

I will not be defeated
★★★★★
101d 22h 38m
This is why we should ban people with this disease (such as @SocialzERo)

basementLDARcel

basementLDARcel

Recruit
★★★★
2d 18h 7m

I just don't understand why straight people get so mad about the idea of gays existing.

:soy::soy::soy:

Gays molest little boys and spread aids

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Walking slime monster made of sewage
★★★
46d 14h 56m
Oh noes, not teh AIDS!

IncelWithHate

IncelWithHate

Frustrated, highinhib wizardcel
★★
17d 12h 19m

Its a coping mechanism for many cels. Being disenfranchised men, its emotionally expedient to find targets to direct our frustration. It gives us relief from self-loathing among other things. This is why we attract so many stromfrontcels and other rabid racists for example. I can empathize but I always considered the vitriol misdirected at best. Contempt for women and their male enablers has justification imo but homosexual men I'm ambivalent about.

If anything queers would be beneficial to cels because they are not sexual competitors. For example, I can't see any downside to a reality where all Chads turn gay.

A lot of this seems to stem from left over vestiges of religion and conservatism, the former which I'm pretty hostile to. Alternatively LBGT+ is strongly associated with leftism and normie culture so it could be a backlash against that simply by association.

That said I'm against gays participating in incel spaces for various, practical reasons.

D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
4d 20h 13m
Its a coping mechanism for many cels. Being disenfranchised men, its emotionally expedient to find targets to direct our frustration. It gives us relief from self-loathing among other things. This is why we attract so many stromfrontcels and other rabid racists for example. I can empathize but I always considered the vitriol misdirected at best. Contempt for women and their male enablers has justification imo but homosexual men I'm ambivalent about.

If anything queers would be beneficial to cels because they are not sexual competitors. For example, I can't see any downside to a reality where all Chads turn gay.

A lot of this seems to stem from left over vestiges of religion and conservatism, the former which I'm pretty hostile to. Alternatively LBGT+ is strongly associated with leftism and normie culture so it could be a backlash against that simply by association.

That said I'm against gays participating in incel spaces for various, practical reasons.
Retard IQ

Most men who are fags are other incels. By making these men fags, they lower the amount of men who are left "sex"less. Chads don't really turn gay in vast majority of cases. Your analysis is shit.

Furthermore, a society which accepts faggots now loses its hatred for fags, so now their hatred is directed at incels. Why should incels be hated more than fags?

Does any of this even cross your mind?

D

Deleted member 38748

Banned
-
4d 20h 13m
Trolling? I never troll. And why are you defending fags?
I'm not defending fags, I'm against them, you didn't even read my post.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Exalted Clowncel
★★★★★
266d 20h 43m
They should be gassed (in real life) instead

sub human

sub human

the wizard of loneliness
★★★★★
37d 9h 21m
I hope more normies become gay so they aren't having sex with foids

SupremeGentleman48

SupremeGentleman48

Banned
-
4d 9h 5m
And Indians too. So many of them come by my job and holy fuck do they stink like sour armpit. Their bloodlines should be cut off immediately

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Luminary
★★★★★
79d 3h 3m
why does it matter to you, you are the gatekeeper of aociety are you. you are an incel that nobody gives a fuck about. let gays be gay u are not getting pussy either way.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★
69d 18h 27m
why does it matter to you, you are the gatekeeper of aociety are you. you are an incel that nobody gives a fuck about. let gays be gay u are not getting pussy either way.

Indeed. I don't care about fags one way or the other. It wasn't them who bullied me, it was chads, normies, and foids.

basementLDARcel

basementLDARcel

Recruit
★★★★
2d 18h 7m
State of this forum

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Recruit
★★★★★
4d 17h 25m

I literally dont care about gays but i hate lesbians af

basementLDARcel

basementLDARcel

Recruit
★★★★
2d 18h 7m
I literally dont care about gays but i hate lesbians af
Gays and lesbians are pushing the same agenda. Not caring about one and hating the other is illogical.

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Recruit
★★★★★
4d 17h 25m
Gays and lesbians are pushing the same agenda. Not caring about one and hating the other is illogical.
What agenda lol, gays are dudes fucking other dudes that shit does not affect men but women fucking other women affect men and a lot