Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Gays should be castrated

• Thread starter basementLDARcel
  • Start date
B

basementLDARcel

Self-banned
-
Gay "people" (they are not people) are a threat to society both morally and physically. Morally because they are degenerate and push their disgusting behavior on others. Physically because a lot of them are mentally ill pedophiles that must not be trusted and most of them have aids.

If someone is caught in gay acts or is openly gay they should be detained by the police and sent to have their balls removed. A prison sentence should be added to this so they can cry in their cell while their balls are removed.

When nature turns people gay, it's because she does not want fags to reproduce what would otherwise be wretched offspring. But she can't directly castrate them. As such, to avoid such a pernicious consequence (wretch offspring constituting the next generation), she had to divert the sexual impulse of unfit males to other males.

But this causes another problem, as many young boys are ruined physically and morally by the fags. So i guess the state should aid Nature by castrating the fags anyway.

When nature turns people gay, it's because she does not want fags to reproduce what would otherwise be wretched offspring. But she can't directly castrate them. As such, to avoid such a pernicious consequence (wretch offspring constituting the next generation), she had to divert the sexual impulse of unfit males to other males.
Stop defending gays on this forum. It's degenerate. Nature is not some concious entity with "wants".

We are on this incel forum not reproducing and we aren't gays.

Stop defending gays on this forum. It's degenerate. Nature is not some concious entity with "wants".

We are on this incel forum not reproducing and we aren't gays.
I am not defending fags.
I already said I want them castrated. Quote my full post thanks.

I am not defending fags.
I already said I want them castrated. Quote my full post thanks.
I did, and then you edited it.

My point still stands, that nature is not some concious entity that makes its own decisions.

I did, and then you edited it.

My point still stands, that nature is not some concious entity that makes its own decisions.
In the same way the marvellous universe around us is not created by a conscious entity, but Nature. And it exceeds what a conscious being can conceive.

All I am saying is nature is trading one bigger evil for another that is lesser. The State should assist and further nature by castrating fags.

In the same way the marvellous universe around us is not created by a conscious entity, but Nature. And it exceeds what a conscious being can conceive.

All I am saying is nature is trading one bigger evil for another that is lesser. The State should assist and further nature by castrating fags.
Nobody knows for certain. Its arrogance to even assume we know anything.

No, you are trying to create some sort of force, which is unconscious, that can perceive beyond us. You sound like a pantheist.

No, you are trying to create some sort of force, which is unconscious, that can perceive beyond us. You sound like a pantheist.
I would say, that Nature is identical with the Will that is within us.

I would say, you are talking out of your ass.
No, that statement is from a philosopher's book:

Now the extraneous and empirical corroborations I am about to bring forward, all concern the kernel and chief point of my doctrine, its Metaphysic proper. They concern, that is, the paradoxical fundamental truth, that what Kant opposed as thing in itself to mere phenomenon—called more decidedly by me representation—and what he held to be absolutely unknowable, that this thing in itself, this substratum of all phenomena, and therefore of the whole of Nature, is nothing but what we know directly and intimately and find within ourselves as the will;

No, that statement is from a philosopher's book:

Now the extraneous and empirical corroborations I am about to bring forward, all concern the kernel and chief point of my doctrine, its Metaphysic proper. They concern, that is, the paradoxical fundamental truth, that what Kant opposed as thing in itself to mere phenomenon—called more decidedly by me representation—and what he held to be absolutely unknowable, that this thing in itself, this substratum of all phenomena, and therefore of the whole of Nature, is nothing but what we know directly and intimately and find within ourselves as the will;

He's talking out of his ass.

Gay "people" (they are not people) are a threat to society both morally and physically. Morally because they are degenerate and push their disgusting behavior on others. Physically because a lot of them are mentally ill pedophiles that must not be trusted and most of them have aids.

If someone is caught in gay acts or is openly gay they should be detained by the police and sent to have their balls removed. A prison sentence should be added to this so they can cry in their cell while their balls are removed.
I completely agree. Those things aren't really human. I see them as piles of shit molded into human form. They should suffer in the most agonizing way possible. They don't deserve life, when they desecrate it by sinning so boldly. We need to have them executed.

I completely agree. Those things aren't really human. I see them as piles of shit molded into human form. They should suffer in the most agonizing way possible. They don't deserve life, when they desecrate it by sinning so boldly. We need to have them executed.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Fags are the most wretched syndrome of modern western society.

We are not allowed to post about this topic because soycucks on reddit will screenshot it. Keep letting them censor you cuck.
IT reddit soycucks will hate us anyway, let them think what they want, they view us as evil inkwells either way, better to truly express ourselves than be bogged down by other's opinions and views.

Last edited:
I hate them cause sexhavers

just behead them. Don't waste stuff on them

I don't care about gays. Chads should be castrated, especially the thugmaxxing chads. Then women would want to reproduce with actually non braindead people

@Defetivecuckachu thoughts on this thread?

I don't care about gays. Chads should be castrated, especially the thugmaxxing chads. Then women would want to reproduce with actually non braindead people
Chads penis's should be removed and sold as hotdogs in walmart

Ignore what reddit screenshots. They don't fucking matter. They can't do anything about it. Let them rage. They simply don't want to accept that those things they call gays are destroying society and the minds of children.

@Defetivecuckachu thoughts on this thread?
It just sounds like pointless howling at the moon tbh.

I just don't understand why straight people get so mad about the idea of gays existing.

It's not as though gay sex is compulsory.

Most likely, a lot of them are sick pervs

This is why we should ban people with this disease (such as @SocialzERo)

I just don't understand why straight people get so mad about the idea of gays existing.

:soy::soy::soy:

Gays molest little boys and spread aids

Oh noes, not teh AIDS!

Its a coping mechanism for many cels. Being disenfranchised men, its emotionally expedient to find targets to direct our frustration. It gives us relief from self-loathing among other things. This is why we attract so many stromfrontcels and other rabid racists for example. I can empathize but I always considered the vitriol misdirected at best. Contempt for women and their male enablers has justification imo but homosexual men I'm ambivalent about.

If anything queers would be beneficial to cels because they are not sexual competitors. For example, I can't see any downside to a reality where all Chads turn gay.

A lot of this seems to stem from left over vestiges of religion and conservatism, the former which I'm pretty hostile to. Alternatively LBGT+ is strongly associated with leftism and normie culture so it could be a backlash against that simply by association.

That said I'm against gays participating in incel spaces for various, practical reasons.

Its a coping mechanism for many cels. Being disenfranchised men, its emotionally expedient to find targets to direct our frustration. It gives us relief from self-loathing among other things. This is why we attract so many stromfrontcels and other rabid racists for example. I can empathize but I always considered the vitriol misdirected at best. Contempt for women and their male enablers has justification imo but homosexual men I'm ambivalent about.

If anything queers would be beneficial to cels because they are not sexual competitors. For example, I can't see any downside to a reality where all Chads turn gay.

A lot of this seems to stem from left over vestiges of religion and conservatism, the former which I'm pretty hostile to. Alternatively LBGT+ is strongly associated with leftism and normie culture so it could be a backlash against that simply by association.

That said I'm against gays participating in incel spaces for various, practical reasons.
Retard IQ

Most men who are fags are other incels. By making these men fags, they lower the amount of men who are left "sex"less. Chads don't really turn gay in vast majority of cases. Your analysis is shit.

Furthermore, a society which accepts faggots now loses its hatred for fags, so now their hatred is directed at incels. Why should incels be hated more than fags?

Does any of this even cross your mind?

Trolling? I never troll. And why are you defending fags?
I'm not defending fags, I'm against them, you didn't even read my post.

They should be gassed (in real life) instead

I hope more normies become gay so they aren't having sex with foids

And Indians too. So many of them come by my job and holy fuck do they stink like sour armpit. Their bloodlines should be cut off immediately

why does it matter to you, you are the gatekeeper of aociety are you. you are an incel that nobody gives a fuck about. let gays be gay u are not getting pussy either way.

why does it matter to you, you are the gatekeeper of aociety are you. you are an incel that nobody gives a fuck about. let gays be gay u are not getting pussy either way.

Indeed. I don't care about fags one way or the other. It wasn't them who bullied me, it was chads, normies, and foids.

State of this forum

I literally dont care about gays but i hate lesbians af

Gays and lesbians are pushing the same agenda. Not caring about one and hating the other is illogical.
What agenda lol, gays are dudes fucking other dudes that shit does not affect men but women fucking other women affect men and a lot