Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gay tricked me

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So ı have been following someone on instagram for two months ı dunno what to call this person at the beggining so ı will call "her". ı started reply to her stories on instagram and like her pics.At the first ı thought she's just a girl that like to having short hair.I didn't see her face in pics tbh but she got thick ass and good legs so ı was following her anyway.

One day she replied me,ı was shock and get happy about it it was a lifefuel for me,we started talking (she had nickname on her profile) we started to talking until ı found out actually it is not a female.just another gay boy. I'm so angry now and ı really hate such things.this gay tricked me and mocked of me.

Lel, fuck her and get rid of your virginity LMAO

Lel, fuck her and get rid of your virginity LMAO

not her actually. ı called "her" him at the beggining so you can understand case

Traps for life

Women's value in 2018 is inconceivable

Volcel if you wouldn't

He didn’t trick you.
You just assumed he was a foid because of his ass and legs.
Smh
Own up to your retarded mistake.

Stay away from traps....they hunt incels. And some of us are easy targets, if you fall for a trap it's over.

Stay away from traps....they hunt incels. And some of us are easy targets, if you fall for a trap it's over.
They don't hunt Incels. They just don't have the high expectations that females have.

I would have sex with a man that looks like a girl.

I would have sex with a man that looks like a girl.
Well just get a trap boyfriend..they are easy to find. And you'll stop being a virgin or an incel. But do you really wanna do that ? Are you sure ?

You should have waited to say it after you did sex with him tbh

So ı have been following someone on instagram for two months ı dunno what to call this person at the beggining so ı will call "her". ı started reply to her stories on instagram and like her pics.At the first ı thought she's just a girl that like to having short hair.I didn't see her face in pics tbh but she got thick ass and good legs so ı was following her anyway.

One day she replied me,ı was shock and get happy about it it was a lifefuel for me,we started talking (she had nickname on her profile) we started to talking until ı found out actually it is not a female.just another gay boy. I'm so angry now and ı really hate such things.this gay tricked me and mocked of me.
Jfl post link to insta or pics, i need something to get me off.

Robots who haven't become blackpilled incels have become trannies instead.
Half of /r9k/ has become trannies, the other half become incels.
And everyone who still writes on /r9k/ deserves misery and pain.

wooooow

so incel ascension is becoming a trap ?

what did he get from you? how did he mock you?

what did he get from you? how did he mock you?
this is what OP was told by the alluring boy:
"Haha, your penis shivers and throbs before my [censored] you queer hahahahaha, i know you want it, faggot, i'm a boy and you fell for it!"

Surely such contribution from my part to elucidate the sayings of the gay to OP ought to warrant your deepest, most heartfelt prayers for @knajjd to not warn me yet again.

This thread :feelstrash:

I can understand OP feeling frustrated. I don't get insecure over how others live though. I think most incelsnare hetero and I don't believe homos prey on them. That's just ridiculous. Some are as bad or worse than foods and want perfection. They're just more open about what they want.

I don't know if that was his intent. It just sounds like miscommunication. You're both looking for different things. What foids do and how they treat you isn't his fault. I think you both should have been clear from the get go. Nothing happened so you shouldn't be angry. Not at him nor yourself. If women were as kind and as virtuous as they claim to be you wouldn't even have been online looking for someone.

I don't know how to feel about social media when it comes to dating. A lot of land whales think they're better than they truly are because Chads given them so much attention. They lie and lie about who they are and how they look too. So much that it's become a norm. Lol normies. Some men are waking up to this shit. That's a good thing.
Well just get a trap boyfriend..they are easy to find. And you'll stop being a virgin or an incel. But do you really wanna do that ? Are you sure ?
You'd only do that if you identify as gay. I'm sure there are "traps" as you call them but I don't see them being common. The real traps are the women who lie about who they are online. And of course they lie to get Chad. But I guess they both get what they deserve no?

Last edited:
this is what OP was told by the alluring boy:
"Haha, your penis shivers and throbs before my [censored] you queer hahahahaha, i know you want it, faggot, i'm a boy and you fell for it!"

so this dude wasted time on you for basically nothing? did he get anything from you? if not this is retarded. he just wasted his time. you shouldn't be sad about this.

I started watching t-girl pr0n almost 10 years ago.

At this point I'd much rather be with a cute femboi or t-girl.

Alas, they are just as hypergamous as an actual girl.

so this dude wasted time on you for basically nothing? did he get anything from you? if not this is retarded. he just wasted his time. you shouldn't be sad about this.
Ask OP, i'm not OP.

LOLOLOL
>gay guy tricked you
i'm hurting too much

Should be [JFL] imo

don't gays get slaughtered in Turkey. I heard flashing the "ok" sign is a quick way to get killed
If only...

no wonder the board quality has gone down, at least on 8, 4 has my IP permabanned from the site because I'm a IRL edgelord.

Fuck I dunno why but this thread cracks me up :feelskek:

1a8