Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gay cop charged with murdER of missing gay couple

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/qLm1btARcJM?si=g4bpUWEDv_izs_eT

This same cop would probably be tasked with monitoring dangERous incel tERrorists, when he is a fucking murdERER himself (although it’s based that he killed a couple of faggots despite being a faggot himself).

I bet he won’t last in prison when the crims find out that not only is he a faggot, but that he’s also an ex-cop. He’ll probably get locked up in solitary for his own safety, which his police buddies will ensure considERing the fact that he used to be one of them.

Last edited:
Jfl at these chadlites turning into fags

Faggot should have taken himself out afterwards

What's should i do to Gayfag chadlites who have fag sex.

If i was executioner, what should i do if i saw completely faggot couple:

Images 15

This is me.

Jfl at these chadlites turning into fags

He could’ve easily attracted women, in fact I’m sure many women wERe attracted to him before they found out that he’s a faggot (and surely some would remain attracted to him even aftER finding out).

He didn’t turn gay due to inability to attract women (unlike a lot of unattractive men who become fags to avoid inceldom). Many of these incels who become fags to avoid inceldom would leave behind faggotry if even an avERage woman gave them a chance.

He is gay because he litERally prefERs men over women(when presented with numERous options among BOTH sexes).

This guy would reject a 10/10 foid and instead choose to have sex with an avERage male. He is just a sexual pERvERt, which is much worse than the incels who have no mating options among women and turn to faggotry out of despERation.

I really hate faggots

He could’ve easily attracted women, in fact I’m sure many women wERe attracted to him before they found out that he’s a faggot (and surely some would remain attracted to him even aftER finding out).

He didn’t turn gay due to inability to attract women (unlike a lot of unattractive men who become fags to avoid inceldom). Many of these incels who become fags to avoid inceldom would leave behind faggotry if even an avERage woman gave them a chance).

He is gay because he litERally prefERs men over women(when presented with numERous options among BOTH sexes).

This guy would reject a 10/10 foid and instead choose to have sex with an avERage male. He is just a sexual pERvERt, which is much worse than the incels who have no mating options among women and turn to faggotry out of despERation.

I really hate faggots
I hate them too. Fucking degenerates

annihilate all faggs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back