Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Gave up my seat for a middle aged lady, the reaction i got was pure HIROSHIMA NAGASAKI PILL !!!!

Johnxina812

Johnxina812

Recruit
★★★
I was going to class yesterday. Had to catch a bus for that. Took the bus and saw an empty seat, so i sat sown. It was kinda rare to get an empty seat cause it was rush hour. The next stoppage a middle aged lady got on with her daughter. As other people also got on. She came infront of my seat and ffs she just standing there along with her daughter. Bus speeding up, both her and her daughter constantly bumping on me. It was fucking bad to get bumped by a 40 yr old woman. So i thought lets just give her my seat :feelstastyman:

The moment i stoop up and told her to sit there, without any hesitation she took that seat. Not even a thank you or, any kind of thankful gesture. As if it was her own seat. I was fucked that time. I got the hiroshima nagasaki pill right down my throat. No matter how good thing an ugly male does, he will never get a thanks or, a single bit of appreciation. If a good looking man did that that to her, the whole reaction would be different. I swear i will never help another woman from now on. Fuck em. :reeeeee:

So i thought lets just give her my seat
Simp!

You are a modern day Don Quixote. Chivalry is dead dude. She won't fuck you just because you stood up

I would never stand up for anyone. fuck them all, fucking normscum :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

dont do it again

Simp. Your fault for helping a foid

I would never stand up for anyone. fuck them all, fucking normscum :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
They're fucking cattle. I remember a guy in a wheelchair came onto a bus and everyone in the front got up except for me. Guy had half the bus to himself when he only needed two spaces or whatever:feelskek:

cuck faggot should have told "Manners femorrhoid, this is my throne and you either stay away from it or challenge me to kombat and whoever wins shall sit here!"

Never giving seats to anyone is the best idea, no reward in doing it

Last time I was in an El train, there was an empty window seat (only one that had just opened) some curryfoid (fertile age) was running to and i was calmy walking to. She got there first but when she saw me still walking to it she backed off and I took the seat.

Some ricecel simp saw and offered his seat to her. She refused it (I don't know why since it was better - maybe the mog from a sigma incel-tier male was too much for her to process).

Last edited:
Fr man, I will never give people what is mine.
They can all fuck off these greedy kikes :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

cuck faggot should have told "Manners femorrhoid, this is my throne and you either stay away from it or challenge me to kombat and whoever wins shall sit here!"

hope u learned ur lesson

especially not if she is pregnant

Toilets think that they're ENTITLED to your seat, toilets think that they're entitled to your shit. Never give an inch to them, they are unworthy. :blackpill:

Toilets think that they're ENTITLED to your seat, toilets think that they're entitled to your shit. Never give an inch to them, they are unworthy. :blackpill:
Yeah, thats the most raging part, never moving for those toilets again :reeeeee:

Modern spoiled women. Dont even bother to say "thank yiu" very much.

Learn from the mistake and dont do it again.

Women always comes at me when they need help with smth but none ask themselves "look at this boy he's sad all the time let's say HI to him" none says that shit to me You have to loook hot in order to a bitch to acknowledge your existence.

I'm gonna rope soon fuck this shit... I hope and pray to make a stroke or something. To bad i don't have guns to go on them... 27yo never saw a pussy irl

All my life was work and depression...

I prefer standing tbh

Shouldn't have given your seat to that bitch

Women always comes at me when they need help with smth but none ask themselves "look at this boy he's sad all the time let's say HI to him" none says that shit to me You have to loook hot in order to a bitch to acknowledge your existence.

I'm gonna rope soon fuck this shit... I hope and pray to make a stroke or something. To bad i don't have guns to go on them... 27yo never saw a pussy irl

All my life was work and depression...
Don't rope nigga.

They are not entitled to your seat:reeeeee:

I was going to class yesterday. Had to catch a bus for that. Took the bus and saw an empty seat, so i sat sown. It was kinda rare to get an empty seat cause it was rush hour. The next stoppage a middle aged lady got on with her daughter. As other people also got on. She came infront of my seat and ffs she just standing there along with her daughter. Bus speeding up, both her and her daughter constantly bumping on me. It was fucking bad to get bumped by a 40 yr old woman. So i thought lets just give her my seat :feelstastyman:

The moment i stoop up and told her to sit there, without any hesitation she took that seat. Not even a thank you or, any kind of thankful gesture. As if it was her own seat. I was fucked that time. I got the hiroshima nagasaki pill right down my throat. No matter how good thing an ugly male does, he will never get a thanks or, a single bit of appreciation. If a good looking man did that that to her, the whole reaction would be different. I swear i will never help another woman from now on. Fuck em. :reeeeee:
I will only help old ladies in the same way that I only help old men, but if a person is able bodied and of a regular age, I expect them to function as they would had I not been walking by.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FOCMqh6HgEI

Brutal. A lot of these stories sound fake af, but I believe this one. Makes you wanna shove her off the stairs when she reaches her stop.

You deserved it for being a white knight