Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaslighting

• Thread starter ThinTinyDickCel
  • Start date
ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
"Size doesn't matter bro" - guy with a normal to big sized penis
"Size doesn't matter teehee" - girl who'd ghost after seeing a small dick
"Height doesn't matter king" - tall guy
"Height doesn't matter teehee" - 5'2 girl who wants a 6'2 man
"You're just a later bloomer, your time will come bro" - guy who got his first girlfriend at 12
"You'll find the one for you teehee" - girl who fucked 200 guys in high school and college
"You just need to be confident bro" - guy who started receiving positive reinforcements at age 12 from his surroundings due to his looks
"You need to work on your personality teehee" - girl who's boyfriend has anger issues

Certified based post

Based and unfortunately true.

:chad:"just be yourself it always works for me":chad: ATT: chad :chad:

complaining on a forum won't change things, but taking the initiative and doing something will eventually change things

Gaslighting, as a phenomenon, is something I've been getting very curious about. Why do people gaslight? Are they doing it malevolently or is truly just a lack of self-awareness? Or is something else going on when people gaslight?

Extremely based. They just don't want us to complain and fuck up their perfect life. In ancient times we would banded together and destroy Chad's and Stacey's village and take what we want. Society only changes when a big number of males disagrees with it.

Just escalate, bro :chad:.

Very based indeed :yes: I think some of it stems from people just not wanting to confront their own hypocrisy. Also, most people don't really care and would rather tell you a lie ...