Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaslighting Galore and vicious insults ensue from Reddit foids as Trucel gets posted on /r/niceguys

L

Liptusg

Recruit
★★★
What you are about to see here is one of the most outrageous, sadistic, capricious, Orwellian and dishonest displays of pure dehumanization mixed in with gaslighting, even by the standards of a well-known and thinly-veiled female gossip and harassment sub like /r/niceguys, where the 'transgressions' are practically always either a man pushing back against a woman who demeans him for inborn physical traits and expects him to just bow his head and take it, a man expressing any criticism of women's dating habits which is somehow perfectly acceptable on TwoXChromosomes and FDS but never from an ugly guy, or literally just being ugly and/or wearing certain clothing.

Regardless, let's examine this particular case:

So here we have a guy who made a short Tiktok video, of the type that are usually meant to be lightly humorous anyway and used by tens of millions of women to portray whichever crazy scenarios they can possibly think of while clarifying that they're just 'skits' or 'for fun', in which he portrays a scenario that is actually extremely common by women's own admission - every second thread on women's subreddit is about being mistreated by a boyfriend, hookup, partner, etc, so it's hardly even that far-fetched.

In comparison to any other thread on the subreddit, there is absolutely nothing especially shocking, radically misogynistic, offensive or even unique about this particular post. Yet immediately, it attracts nearly 1000x as many upvotes from the sassy bitches and whiteknights of Reddit as any other thread, and by the process of elimination, there seems to be only one possible factor to explain this sudden spike in attention - the minor detail that the guy happens to look completely hideous. But surely, that cannot be, as the sole goal of women on these kind of subs is to pursue justice and fairness, not to seek out excuses to humiliate ugly men under false pretenses. I wonder what sort of reaction then will we find in the comments?

Now, the amount of trashy platitudes, surreal rationalizations, brazen gaslighting and psychopathic glee contained in those comments is simply too much for me to link individually or allow my sanity to bear, so I'd urge the studious among you to check it out for yourselves. Generally, it is divided into several categories:

1. At least a quarter or half of the women and normies just outright ridiculing and insulting his appearance and dehumanizing him into various caricatures ( But remember, this is totally about 'exposing entitled men' or whatever ).

2. Deranged gaslighting - Some of the most highly comments are from women and normies who, knowing full well that they'll be unable to virtue signal or justify their instincts by pointing out that the man is so deformed he looks like a Downie, instead choose the tried and true method of gaslighting him about virtually every single aspect of his appearance that is not related to his genetics or weight, even as those 'criticisms' are completely divorced from reality.

"He should shave his beard!!!! I can smell him through the screen!! His shirt is moldy!!! I bet he never takes showers!! Get a better haircut!!!" - Funny how they parrot the exact same robotic, well-rehearsed gaslighting to every single ugly man in existence. According to women and Redditors, it's impossible to have actual, inheritable or acquired physical defects, because every single man they dunk on always suffers from lack of showering and hygiene and nothing else. Meanwhile, their fellow giggling sluts and normies are blatantly calling him ugly further down in the comments.

His beard is actually perfectly trimmed and he sports the most trendy zoomer haircut styled to precision, showing that he's clearly been to a barber not too long ago. His skin is completely smooth and even sparkles in the camera, and his shirt his tidy and spotless. The real problem of course is that you can't smear lipstick on a pig, and therefore none of his cosmetic adherences are doing anything but highlight his subhuman face and body, which the manipulative bullies can hardly admit to, so they opt to gaslight him with utterly delusional, baseless and visible false chastisements.

3. Creating a strawman of a guy they know absolutely nothing about by projecting their own attitudes onto him and pretending he must be guilty of those thought crimes - That if he looked in the mirror, he would never want to date his female version. That he's disgusting but probably think he deserves a 10/10 woman, that he's probably a racist who wants Asian or White women, that he he's a fat freak but probably hates fat women, and so on and so forth.

Again, when they know they can't virtue signal about their true feelings, they resort to strawmanning, gaslighting and all-around sociopathic witch-hunting behavior, ironically doing the very same thing they accuse 'Niceguys' of - confidently asserting that a stranger they've never met 'would only Date X and never date Y' just because it fits their agenda.

4. A tiny handful of people with a brain or a spine amidst the mob who point out that first of all, that video might actually be satire created by a male feminist which is completely lost on the average female redditor and her whiteknight looking for any opportunity to shame ugly men, and secondly that everyone in that thread is a massive asshole themselves.

But yeah everyone, always remember - women and normies don't care about looks, and ugly men aren't being ostracized or abused in society.

Ngl I dont really care that they made fun of that fat retard embarrassing himself on tiktok:feelskek:

Yeah its kind of weird for the deranged neurotic trannies on that sub to project some whole misogynistic incel character onto him based off that video but its nothing new

To be fair, he sounds like the kind of virgin but not inkwell cuck that posts on IT :feelshaha:

Ngl I dont really care that they made fun of that fat retard embarrassing himself on tiktok:feelskek:

Yeah its kind of weird for the deranged neurotic trannies on that sub to project some whole misogynistic incel character onto him based off that video but its nothing new

To be fair, he sounds like the kind of virgin but not inkwell cuck that posts on IT :feelshaha:

It's not about him specifically, it's about the way women and their lackeys act toward ugly men under a preposterously childish array of justifications while not even being able to restrain themselves from humiliating his ugliness 5 seconds after ranting about how his showers and personality are the reason why they attack him.

If he's an IT cuck, that only helps to show their true colors even more, how quickly and eagerly they rush to pounce on any male so long as they're ugly without taking any other consideration into account.

lmfao dude really made that banal tiktok strip i love lolcows

i don't understand why they are seething though dumb cunts

lmfao dude really made that banal tiktok strip i love lolcows

i don't understand why they are seething though dumb cunts

They're just waiting for any excuse to vent out all their bottled up sadism and need to put down someone else which they can't take out on their coworkers or random people in the street without reprecussions, so they're absolutely thrilled when their online lynch mob gives them even the slightest 'justification' to go ballistic on ugly fat guys, as much as they instinctively yearn to do whenever they meet one in real life. They even came up with a 'politically correct' to dehumanize them by saying 'neckbeard' as a codeword for obese despite the fact that the guy has no beard whatsoever except for a thin stubble which plenty of men do. Not as if being completely clean-shaven has stopped them from calling any ugly guy a 'neckbeard' in the past, or in this intsance.

Why are women so sadistic?

women don't like it when you point out the fact that they made their choice in choosing an abusive partner. so they go into hysterics when you point this out

women and self accountability is like oil and water

Some women genuinely choose bad partners. If you choose a guy who abuses steroids, takes drugs and has face tattoos and he ends up beating you and abusing you.. then maybe you are partly at fault, no? Some women are just not capable of taking any responsibility about anything, not even when picking their possible life partner.

Not to mention some women have even said and stated word for word "nice guys finish last." Its just that when a guy says it, he's a "nice guy" and a "loser." When it comes from a womans mouth it is completely ignored

Some women genuinely choose bad partners. If you choose a guy who abuses steroids, takes drugs and has face tattoos and he ends up beating you and abusing you.. then maybe you are partly at fault, no? Some women are just not capable of taking any responsibility about anything, not even when picking their possible life partner.

Not to mention some women have even said and stated word for word "nice guys finish last." Its just that when a guy says it, he's a "nice guy" and a "loser." When it comes from a womans mouth it is completely ignored

Yeah, the catchphrase was originally coined by women like 15 years ago in street and club interviews and sororities.

Virtue signaling female sadist exposure.

Wtf his t shirt doesn't look moldy to me. That's pure hearsay lmao.

Last edited:
the funniest thing about the reddit comment is. he has a really good beard, genuinely, looks well kept with hygiene and his shirt looks cleaner than 90% of the shit I wear

yeah this. the difference is I openly show myself as an asshole and claim that I am one

Good underrated post

the only thing you need to do to be in r/niceguys post is say you are a good guy, you can really be a good guy, but woman dont like good guys, so they will post you there and shame you

This is absolute ragefuel.