Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Gardening] pissbottle = liquid gold nitro

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I planted a few trees recently and it's the monsoon season. So i thought id share a gardening tip.

Add piss while it's raining and you add nitrogen and various minerals to the soil!

You can directly piss on your garden in the rain, or save it in a piss bottle to use later...

However... If you just dump say a whole gallon of piss on a plant when it's dry the nitrogen will kill the plant! Similar to adding too much chicken shit to a garden...

Usually the piss bottle/ water ratio is;

One big piss worth of piss in a gallon bottle, then top off with water. You can use that on houseplants!

Yup.

I have a crystal piss bottle but i dont have a garden where to empty, so i do it in the pipe, yup

bookmarked in case i ever grow a garden and piss in a bottle

interesting, I've never seen a bottle made of crystal lol
Its just like this one

Very interesting. Might piss on my garden later

How about the other salts in the piss? Should you be worried about using piss if you have high sodium levels?

How about the other salts in the piss? Should you be worried about using piss if you have high sodium levels?
¡Correcto!

That's a main reason to dilute it! But often those salts help the soil microbes! It's like tiny amount good, large amounts bad.

Does using your own shit as manure works ?

Does using your own shit as manure works ?
There's even a free book about it...

Here...