Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Garbage people in family

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
This is a weird phenomenon

My father has money but he always buys the most garbage trash products or things

It is like he never can live fully in his sick and twisted mind, he has some serious mental illnesses

He would always look for the worst trash looking product and buy it , he once bought a very expensive ice cream cuz he thought it looked like shit and cheap

You have to be a huge fucking pathetic loser to do stuff like this, goddamn he’sa pathetic weak willed person he only has looks and physical strength nothing more

He has money but he lives in a literal garbage house with my Becky mother , woman would live in a cave with Chad rather than a decent person in a normal place , also they would bitch about it to you

I hope he dies a painful death

relatable thread

[UWSL][UWSL]What fascinating history tell me more about your family dynamics. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

whats your mother like?
my dad is a financial retard who cheated on my mother, never really did anything with me so I coped with videogames all my life, my mother is NPD but I didn't realize this until later on in life that she's manipulative, having both parents shit is fucked

whats your mother like?
my dad is a financial retard who cheated on my mother, never really did anything with me so I coped with videogames all my life, my mother is NPD but I didn't realize this until later on in life that she's manipulative, having both parents shit is fucked
Yeah same, my mother is better thank god ,my dad is mentally ill,he hs money but lives in a shithole house and has few sicknesses that he don’t cure cuz he can’t give his precious money