Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming isn't for you anymore

View attachment 1287076
View attachment 1287075

Funny GIF
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Any niche interest who is getting popular will inevitably into normie goysloop same with anime, it was at beggining media which main audience was japanese NEET's and males in general then 00's west discovered it ( first sign of deviancy ) but most weeabos back then were outcast, while now some normie goysloop watch normie shit like AoT and JJK

@KillNiggers
@thespanishcel
Even some toilet irl is a fan of one piss. That's how normified it has become.

Brother, you should go play competitive mobas.

Any niche interest who is getting popular will inevitably into normie goysloop same with anime, it was at beggining media which main audience was japanese NEET's and males in general then 00's west discovered it ( first sign of deviancy ) but most weeabos back then were outcast, while now some normie goysloop watch normie shit like AoT and JJK

@KillNiggers
@thespanishcel
Ngl I liked AoT kek

profit before creativity. The soycucks nowadays want to play cozy games and thats exactly what the companies wil deliver.

Video games aren't for skilled gamers who want a challenge. Games are for brainless normies who have shit reaction times and hate overcoming challenge. So called hard games like dark souls are designed around trial and error take no real skill. Almost every significant release is braindead baby shit now. Yellow paint is the norm. I wish we could go back to the 2000s when games weren't being made for retards.
And yes normies have the patience to deal with dark souls trial and error also did you give fighting games a try it is the most hard core competitive game

I know my discerning chudbros like to blame it all on left-wing propagandists LARPing as game devs (which to their defense, they’re absolutely right), but a larger concern is honestly the total lack of innovation. Every game now is a risk-adverse been-there-done-that third or first person game with the exact same control schemes, just different reskins of enemies, environments, locations, and themes because games are so expensive now, they can’t afford losing investors for something novel if commercial success isn’t guaranteed, so why bother when zoomers buy anything anyway?

You could go the normie/commie route and blame it all on the le big bad capitalism/industrial greed, but it all again circles back to left-wing developers caring more about shoveling down their batshit lunatic ideologies down the heterosexual gamer’s throat than about creating a genuinely fun and exciting game with thoughtful storytelling. Instead, the best you can get is Marvel-tier writing.

Pull leftists out of the gaming industry, and nature will heal again.
Games being more expensive feels wrong I feel like there are bloats wasting moneyb

Try defeating Darth Vader Phase 2 in Star Wars The Force Unleashed on PS3/PC, i dare you
Was thinking of picking both 1 and 2 up. Its steam key is incredibly cheap.

living is a hard enough challenge I play videogames to relax and have fun

Video games aren't for skilled gamers who want a challenge. Games are for brainless normies who have shit reaction times and hate overcoming challenge. So called hard games like dark souls are designed around trial and error take no real skill. Almost every significant release is braindead baby shit now. Yellow paint is the norm. I wish we could go back to the 2000s when games weren't being made for retards.
There should be levels, personally I have dyspraxia so I’m shit at most games. But if somebody wants a challenge they should be able to up the difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back