Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming isn't for you anymore

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Video games aren't for skilled gamers who want a challenge. Games are for brainless normies who have shit reaction times and hate overcoming challenge. So called hard games like dark souls are designed around trial and error take no real skill. Almost every significant release is braindead baby shit now. Yellow paint is the norm. I wish we could go back to the 2000s when games weren't being made for retards.

Video games aren't for skilled gamers who want a challenge. Games are for brainless normies who have shit reaction times and hate overcoming challenge. So called hard games like dark souls are designed around trial and error take no real skill. Almost every significant release is braindead baby shit now. Yellow paint is the norm. I wish we could go back to the 2000s when games weren't being made for retards.
Nothing is for men particularly white men anymore.

This is why I’m currently playing a RPG released in 2003 instead of Elden Shit or whatever.

That's why I mostly play old or obscure games. Popular games now are shit to do in the background while babbling with your retarded friends.

Yellow paint is the norm.
It just evolved from yellow piss into the used white cumrags with the SH2 demake

aren't for skilled gamers who want a challenge
i don't really care much about games being very hardcore but yeah i agree that games become way more casual especially with all that yellow paint thing. Mostly it's made for console gamers
diegetic-alternative-for-yellow-paint-v0-buuqf2b83mid1.png

There is even worse thing on the horizon than just bad games with DEI etc, there is a rise of mobile/handheld gaming.

Brave 2024 10 07 21 31 24
Brave 2024 10 07 21 06 26
Brave 2024 10 07 21 04 25
Brave 2024 10 07 20 47 57

Gaming is dead. At least i still have my backlog.

This is why I’m currently playing a RPG released in 2003 instead of Elden Shit or whatever.
I should remove that dogshit game to make more space for PS1-PS2 and PS3 games :feelshehe:

I know my discerning chudbros like to blame it all on left-wing propagandists LARPing as game devs (which to their defense, they’re absolutely right), but a larger concern is honestly the total lack of innovation. Every game now is a risk-adverse been-there-done-that third or first person game with the exact same control schemes, just different reskins of enemies, environments, locations, and themes because games are so expensive now, they can’t afford losing investors for something novel if commercial success isn’t guaranteed, so why bother when zoomers buy anything anyway?

You could go the normie/commie route and blame it all on the le big bad capitalism/industrial greed, but it all again circles back to left-wing developers caring more about shoveling down their batshit lunatic ideologies down the heterosexual gamer’s throat than about creating a genuinely fun and exciting game with thoughtful storytelling. Instead, the best you can get is Marvel-tier writing.

Pull leftists out of the gaming industry, and nature will heal again.

Console gaming will continue as long as it's still profitable.
it becomes less and less profitable, most kids now want to play on mobile/handheld and this market will grow, prepare for even worse games, like Genshin Impact

with the exact same control schemes, just different reskins of enemies, environments, locations, and themes
it's not a problem with some game series

i dont play games that much anymore. i dont know if games are just bad now or if im too sad to enjoy them

I only play a few newer games and older ones

I know my discerning chudbros like to blame it all on left-wing propagandists LARPing as game devs (which to their defense, they’re absolutely right), but a larger concern is honestly the total lack of innovation. Every game now is a risk-adverse been-there-done-that third or first person game with the exact same control schemes, just different reskins of enemies, environments, locations, and themes because games are so expensive now, they can’t afford losing investors for something novel if commercial success isn’t guaranteed, so why bother when zoomers buy anything anyway?
No consoles have been huge successes like the Wii was 15 years ago, a console that was barely an upgrade from the Gamecube except for innovative controls. Yet, innovation apparently stopped since then. The closest is something like the Switch which made handhelds more appealing for kids and soyboys. I chalk a lot of this up to mobile gaming, that garbage is where the big profits are.

Beyond a certain point, games don't provide the cope they used to.

It is incredibly important for human functioning to have a normal relationship, and to have some degree of money and social status in life. Games provide the simulacram of that.

Like the lonely woman watching soap operas all the time, for example.

my favorite games are DOOM, hotline miami and a few others but i dont play games much now

I just mostly play old games now, none of that kikeslop they try to feed me.

You could go the normie/commie route and blame it all on the le big bad capitalism/industrial greed, but it all again circles back to left-wing developers caring more about shoveling down their batshit lunatic ideologies down the heterosexual gamer’s throat than about creating a genuinely fun and exciting game with thoughtful storytelling. Instead, the best you can get is Marvel-tier writing.

Problem is a circle of normies that only buy popular games while lesser known games barely sell anything unless they gets popular through word of mouth or through streamers/yt videos. In the past all games were a pretty much AA in budget and quality but with a AAA ($60) price tag nowadays you can't really sell them for that much.

Y’all’s know of any games that are actually challenging and interesting? I need recommendations

it's not a problem with some game series
It is. Just take the survival horror genre for instance. Aside from the graphics, the Silent Hill 2 remake literally sounds and plays like a fucking Xbox 360 game from a decade ago, mechanically. Absolutely pathetic, and another survival horror game we got last year was yet again another remake of a successful, genre defining game that also added pronouns and all gender bathrooms (hmm, I wonder why that is :feelsseriously: and I’m not talking about the RE4 remake).

Anything that’s basically difficult to make in that it scratches a specific itch for a very specific demographic or it may NOT pan out commercially is a huge no-no in today’s market. They don’t want to make anything new when they can just reskin Dark Souls and miss every single mark of what made that game stand out so well in the first place.

No consoles have been huge successes like the Wii was 15 years ago, a console that was barely an upgrade from the Gamecube except for innovative controls.
Ironically enough, no other console was able to come close to just how infested with shovelware garbage the Wii and DS had been, but again, the games were unique, focused on being fun, and were nowhere near as politically charged as everything is now, so they sold well and everyone loved them. Normie retards would look at Skyrim and go “wow games have always been political :soy:” but they’re too disingenuous and full of shit to admit that there’s a big fucking difference between art being neutrally political because that’s what an artist deems vs. it being politically charged against one side in a pedantic/condescending/righteous manner.
Even to this day, there’s not a single Super Mario Galaxy successor, and there will probably never be.

Yet, innovation apparently stopped since then. The closest is something like the Switch which made handhelds more appealing for kids and soyboys. I chalk a lot of this up to mobile gaming, that garbage is where the big profits are.
:yes:

Tl;dr: fuck normies. Seriously.

Last edited:
Gaming stopped being for us once it went mainstream, IE women started getting into it

t. the person who said wrath of cortex was a good game

Y’all’s know of any games that are actually challenging and interesting? I need recommendations
Parasite eve 1, MH4U (or 3U), Vagrant Story, Deus Ex 1, Giants Citizen Kabuto, Dawn of war 1, Xcom 2, Divinity OS2, Dota 2 and F-Zero GX. In the past i could say Phantasy Star Online 2 but the trannies ruined it.

Last edited:
Parasite eve 1, MH4U (or 3U), Vagrant Story, Deus Ex 1, Giants Citizen Kabuto, Dawn of war 1, Xcom 2, Divinity OS2, Dota 2 and F-Zero GX. In the past i could say Phantasy Star Online 2 but the trannies ruined it.
Appreciate it

Absolutely true. Amazing response. You see the same lack of creativity in indie games as well. Games were great when they were made by people who didn't play games. As soon as games started having a Hollywoodedqe meta in terms of their design they started becoming dog shit.

Great games

Gaming stopped being for us once it went mainstream, IE women started getting into it
Yes. Although women and men play completely different games.

I just mostly play old games now, none of that kikeslop they try to feed me.
Based

it becomes less and less profitable, most kids now want to play on mobile/handheld and this market will grow, prepare for even worse games, like Genshin Impact
True.

20241005125959 1

Some new games are still pretty good

Games were great when they were made by people who didn't play games. As soon as games started having a Hollywoodedqe meta in terms of their design they started becoming dog shit.
Again, it’s simple. Games used to be made by autistic men for other fellow autistic men, but they’re now being made by women with an agenda for women who play Candy Crush (and hate autistic men).

I like puzzle games since they require me to use my brain. I currently replaying the Resident Evil remake (2002) & solved two puzzles by using my brain:bigbrain: Normies couldn't do that.

Gaming is for losers who cannot get pussy

View attachment 1287024
Some new games are still pretty good
Persona is Chad foid worshiping trash. In no world is it even close to being good. ..
Again, it’s simple. Games used to be made by autistic men for other fellow autistic men, but they’re now being made by women with an agenda for women who play Candy Crush (and hate autistic men).
Made mainly by self hating men TBH

My comments aren’t coming through cause jannies are too busy slaying gigastacies to approve them, so I’m just gonna quote it here to keep the pot stirring and in case you guys didn’t get the notification.
High IQ response. Perfectly summarized the issues we have today. Normies are retards who believe that the progressive agenda pushed by the media is objectively good thus any game that pushes it is somehow smart. Jfl

I like puzzle games since they require me to use my brain. I currently replaying the Resident Evil remake (2002) & solved two puzzles by using my brain:bigbrain: Normies couldn't do that.
Based. Same. That's why I used to love Zelda games before they were made into baby shit.

Agreed, only new game i will get is Paralives if Im allowed to edit anyone i like just like in the sims so i can make everyone straight and white

Based. Same. That's why I used to love Zelda games before they were made into baby shit.
Normies can't solve basic puzzles in video games since it requires their low IQ brains to think.

I remember wanting to replay Shinji’s beloved, and looked up a GameCube walkthrough of it just to see if everything’s working well for me to emulate it on there (in terms of how it looks and controls compared to other platforms and all), and suffice it to say, my day was ruined when I read comments saying shit like “without this guide, I wouldn’t have been able to finish the game” or “thank you for this, I got stuck at [insert timestamp] and you helped me.”

Holy fuck dude, they got stuck on 2002’s Resident Evil. :feelskek:

I can’t with this shit.

Normies can't solve basic puzzles in video games since it requires their low IQ brains to think.
True. Being stuck imo is the best part in the game because of the satisfaction you get from finally figuring something out.

I remember wanting to replay Shinji’s beloved, and looked up a GameCube walkthrough of it just to see if everything’s working well for me to emulate it on there (in terms of how it looks and controls compared to other platforms and all), and suffice it to say, my day was ruined when I read comments saying shit like “without this guide, I wouldn’t have been able to finish the game” or “thank you for this, I got stuck at [insert timestamp] and you helped me.”

Holy fuck dude, they got stuck on 2002’s Resident Evil. :feelskek:

I can’t with this shit.
If they think 2002's Resident Evil is hard wait until their low IQ brains play Zero or Code Veronica:feelskek:

True. Being stuck imo is the best part in the game because of the satisfaction you get from finally figuring something out.
It feels satisfying as hell finally passing a challenging puzzle or boss fight.

i unironically think geometry dash is the most skill based game there is right now because it is raw timing and it has the highest skill ceiling of any game I've ever seen. its hardest custom levels are by far the hardest levels of any game ever.

Any niche interest who is getting popular will inevitably into normie goysloop same with anime, it was at beggining media which main audience was japanese NEET's and males in general then 00's west discovered it ( first sign of deviancy ) but most weeabos back then were outcast, while now some normie goysloop watch normie shit like AoT and JJK

@KillNiggers
@thespanishcel

Try defeating Darth Vader Phase 2 in Star Wars The Force Unleashed on PS3/PC, i dare you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back