Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gaming doesnt do it for me anymore

Argiecel

Argiecel

Recruit
★★
i get nothing out of it. a few years ago when i actually enjoyed playing i was atleast happy to mask the pain of being a khhv but now i feel nothing even when im on a winning streak and earn lots of rewards that i spent hours on getting. something weird i do as well is download a shit ton of games and never play them, like start a collection of digital games on my ps3 and 3ds and i only get to play like a hand full of them despite spending literal weeks on downloading and installing everything. is this the sign of my one and only cope dying? i have nothing else i do besides work and study

Not getting dopamine out off gaming is a very high level of transcendence off the blackpill.

i get nothing out of it. a few years ago when i actually enjoyed playing i was atleast happy to mask the pain of being a khhv but now i feel nothing even when im on a winning streak and earn lots of rewards that i spent hours on getting. something weird i do as well is download a shit ton of games and never play them, like start a collection of digital games on my ps3 and 3ds and i only get to play like a hand full of them despite spending literal weeks on downloading and installing everything. is this the sign of my one and only cope dying? i have nothing else i do besides work and study
Same, if I fire up a game now I get bored very fast and just exit the game.