Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming addiction is destroying my life!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
I'm playing 16 hours every day almost non stop ( I need to drink water, eat something and go to the bathroom or I'll die ).
bro... I must stop gaming, but if I stop what the fuck am I going to do? LDAR?

Man im so anxious tbh i have to stop too but i feel utterly empty life is hell ngl

do your fingers and or thumbs not get tired?

Its tough man..

Brutal bro thats a lot ngl

Brutal, I never really got into gaming myself and I should probably be thankful since I already LDAR enough as it is.

16 hours a day? Bro, what do you do when you have to go to the bathroom? Do you just piss yourself?

What are you two niggers playing?

I've been chipping away at the levels in New Super Mario Brothers U Deluxe as its part of my gaming backlog.

Right now I'm at the end of the Mario portion of the game and midway through the Luigi one.

I'm also playing the Switch Street Fighter II compilation game which I also own on Xbox One.

I've even started The Witcher 3 on both consoles but am having a hard time deciding which one to truly proceed forward with and really get into the game.

16 hours a day? Bro, what do you do when you have to go to the bathroom? Do you just piss yourself?
I just go to the bathroom :\ sometimes I skip lunch or dinner to play...

What are you two niggers playing?

I've been chipping away at the levels in New Super Mario Brothers U Deluxe as its part of my gaming backlog.

Right now I'm at the end of the Mario portion of the game and midway through the Luigi one.

I'm also playing the Switch Street Fighter II compilation game which I also own on Xbox One.

I've even started The Witcher 3 on both consoles but am having a hard time deciding which one to truly proceed forward with and really get into the game.
Now I'm just playing CS:GO and The king of fighters 2002.
but I used to play vrchat, battlefield and Garry's mod

Gaming is fun in moderation, but when you do it every day you start to become numb to it, with nothing really satisfying you anymore. Sort of like a drug addict who can't enjoy getting high anymore, even though he still struggles with the addiction.

i envy u. i dont find anything fun its really over for me.i just book cope hard nowadys, reading 4-8 hours of fiction fantrasy coping bullshit

Sell your console or whatever you use to game, then buy it back once you have regained self control. I did the same with my PlayStation, I was playing way too much I got rid of it for 3 months + now I don’t feel addicted to vidya, I just play when I want to.

Drugs
full

Sell your console or whatever you use to game, then buy it back once you have regained self control. I did the same with my PlayStation, I was playing way too much I got rid of it for 3 months + now I don’t feel addicted to vidya, I just play when I want to.
I sold my PS3 and now I just play on PC and I have tried a lot of times stopping gaming, but it's not easy... it's like stop drinking or stop smoking...
i envy u. i dont find anything fun its really over for me.i just book cope hard nowadys, reading 4-8 hours of fiction fantrasy coping bullshit
At least you read books, I'm too lazy to read anything :\
everythink seems boring

Make some Jarate. That's gotta fix your bathroom problem :feelsthink:

Gaming is my only good cope cuz it lets me escape from the shitty real world

Tfw you are so addicted that you cant even ldar.

Wish I could trade my eating addiction with gaming addiction, alas I can no longer derive any form of pleasure from vidya. Playing the same game for longer than 10 minutes without getting bored is a bizarre concept to me.

16 hours? Damn. I get bored after barley 2

109914 1543832207