Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Games you're playing atm

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★★
Always interested to know what people are playing atm, especially fellow brocels. I'll begin, feel free to discuss your thoughts on a game or what I'm playing right now :whatfeels:

Doom 2016 - This game is a balls to the wall exhilarating shooter, that shoots 1st and asks questions later, still need to play Eternal as well

Ghost of Tsushima - Brilliant open world samurai game, to whet my appetite for AC Shadows, loved Sly & InFamous as well

Call of Duty Cold War - Surprised to be into COD after dismissing it most my gaming life. It's addictive as hell and this is a banger of a COD

MGS5 - Back into this, gameplay is amazing but fuck getting S Rank on every mission, why can't they just make these trophies more reasonable

Elden Ring - Soldiering through this but its a slog tbh, loved the souls games, this is 1 of the worst imo, has no place being open world

Streets of rage 4 - What a retro throwback this is and the 2D artstyle and visuals are gorgeous. The antithesis to every open world

AC Mirage - Always playing some AC 1 way or another, this series has been like crack to me, addictive formula like COD and the rich tapestry of Baghdad is hard to resist

Last edited:
2017: GTA Online

2018: GTA Online/ RDR2 Storyline

2019: GTA Online

2019: GTA Online/ Call of Duty/ Assassins Creed Valhalla

2020-2023: Didn’t play video games

2024: GTA Online/ Call of duty

There’s been 3 good games released within the past 6 years. Looking forward to the new Assassins creed and call of duty game this year tho

Outlast 2.

I'm trying to beat the game on insane mode as it is the last achievement I need to 100% complete the game.

GTA is definitely addictive, the formula is so wide appealing, same with COD & AC. Finished with RDR2 earlier this year then deleted it after watching the last chapter story on youtube,

But now I find myself wanting to finish that game properly, I never even got to play that final chapter which I want to do. I'm now realising how amazing that game actually was after being bored off my tits shovelling horse shit for the duration.

manor lords, kingdomecome deliverance, Magic the gathering arena

Always interested to know what people are playing atm, especially fellow brocels. I'll begin, feel free to discuss your thoughts on a game or what I'm playing right now :whatfeels:
Elden ring DLC and hell divers 2. I was playing fallout 4: frost not too long ago.

There’s been 3 good games released within the past 6 years. Looking forward to the new Assassins creed and call of duty game this year tho
I would bash my head against a wall if these were the only things I was playing.

GTA is definitely addictive, the formula is so wide appealing, same with COD & AC. Finished with RDR2 earlier this year then deleted it after watching the last chapter story on youtube,

But now I find myself wanting to finish that game properly, I never even got to play that final chapter which I want to do. I'm now realising how amazing that game actually was after being bored off my tits shovelling horse shit for the duration.

They definitely dragged it on. I like that tho, you spend $60 on a game and they give you 80+ hours of gameplay with open world experience.

Definitely recommend finishing it

I would bash my head against a wall if these were the only things I was playing.

It gets old, been grinding out on GTA and it’s definitely repetive.

It’d be nice if Ubisoft and Rockstar released more than one game every 5-10 years

Elden ring DLC and hell divers 2. I was playing fallout 4: frost not too long ago.

Same and its funny caus I've neglected COD most my gaming life an now all of a sudden I find myself actually appreciating it. I got back into it just last week, chose Cold War to whet my tastebuds for the series and wow I'm honestly blown away by how good it is.

Like most people I wrote the series off as a generic military shooter which it is but what it does it does exceptionally well. The campaign is the highlight, I know multiplayer is what keeps players locked into these games but the campaign is exhilarating. 1 minute you're infiltrating Vietnam, using enemy as a shield before pushing him into a group of enemies, with your grenade attached to him then bang, the next minute you're patrolling a helicopter wiping out a village. The animations in this game are actually insane, never realised how brutal this series was an I'm all for violent games tbh can't lie :whatfeels: .

Last edited:
It gets old, been grinding out on GTA and it’s definitely repetive.

It’d be nice if Ubisoft and Rockstar released more than one game every 5-10 years
Just play diffrent games

eu4, ck3, persona 3 reload, i think thats it

They definitely dragged it on. I like that tho, you spend $60 on a game and they give you 80+ hours of gameplay with open world experience.

Definitely recommend finishing it
I would love to do everything possible in that games campaign because its just so good, the level of detail in that game is next level. I've never felt remorse for killing an animal in a videogame like I have in that game. The animations, how you shoot it in the leg then it limps and cries out, giving the player a moral dilemma of leaving it to die out or freeing it from its misery by shooting in the head. That right there is what sets Rockstar apart from any other developer, its next level detail.

I just wish those fuckin missions didn't strip away all your gear when replaying a mission for Gold. I'm definitely going to reinstall this game, I was so close to selling it but there's so much in that game I haven't done, same with MGS5, games with this level of meticulous detail, an the last of us is another, deserve to be truly appreciated to the full, once in a lifetime kind of games.

Doom 2016 - This game is a balls to the wall exhilarating shooter, that shoots 1st and asks questions later, still need to play Eternal as well

Ghost of Tsushima - Brilliant open world samurai game, to whet my appetite for AC Shadows, loved Sly & InFamous as well

Call of Duty Cold War - Surprised to be into COD after dismissing it most my gaming life. It's addictive as hell and this is a banger of a COD

MGS5 - Back into this, gameplay is amazing but fuck getting S Rank on every mission, why can't they just make these trophies more reasonable

Elden Ring - Soldiering through this but its a slog tbh, loved the souls games, this is 1 of the worst imo, has no place being open world

Streets of rage 4 - What a retro throwback this is and the 2D artstyle and visuals are gorgeous. The antithesis to every open world

AC Mirage - Always playing some AC 1 way or another, this series has been like crack to me, addictive formula like COD and the rich tapestry of Baghdad is hard to resist
Fallout 4, New Vegas and NFS Mot Wanted, MGS5

I'm doing the optional missions in the Free Ride mode of Mafia: Definitive Edition after beating the game on Classic difficulty.
I'm also emulating Destruction Derby: Raw for the PS1, one of my favorite games from my childhood.

Can agree with that, they even told that foliage and trees were placed by the algorithm but don't don't want to admit that everything else was also generated by computers instead of artists, only 20% of the game feels like made by hand and those castles are still way shorter than ds1/2/3 levels.

I guess i will continue playing Nioh 2 since i dropped it after i got killed way too many times in some weird challenge with some white miniboss bitch that just homing missile you to death.

Bought Empires of the Undergrowth and Workers & Resources just go out of EA but temperature is so hot that my brain don't want to think :feelstastyman:

Finished Fallen Aces few days ago it was fun but way too short and they kinda lied that it's an full on action game while in reality it's more like a Thief or Deus ex with enemies that get killed/knocked out without stealth won't let you use their weapons. What a retarded mechanics.

Last edited:
Yes, Elden Ring is kind of repetitive and quite overrated imo. Bloodborne is a better option and Sekiro has the best combat system

Valorant, Rocket League and LOL

Ghost of tsushima
Fortnite
Warzone
Recently finished alan wake 2

Age of Empires: Rise Of Rome and my modded NFS Most Wanted on Windows XP SP3.

On the SIDE - Gran Turismo PSP with 12 thousand miles on it!!

Starsector
Kenshi

Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7

Completed Ico on ps2 emulator yesterday , i'm going to start a second playthrough next week to unlock the secret ending.

also wtf guys most of you are just playing goyslop or online games filled with troons and foids

Was playing baldur gate 3. Swapped to apex and katamari

Fallout (1) I'm doing a low intelligence run. Its funny seeing all the reactions people have to your character but its hard at the same time as you are locked out of a lot of quests which you have to make up for in combat ability.

Persona 4 Gold (Of course)

Tomb raider Anniversary the pc version is really buggy for me where some sections were not passable without using exploits.

Tomb raider Anniversary the pc version is really buggy for me where some sections were not passable without using exploits.
It may be due framerate i remember hitman 1 getting glitchy if i wasn't capping my framerate to 30 i couldn't pass through certain areas at 60fps and above

Gran Turismo 3
F1 04
Pro Evolution Soccer 1

Clash of clans, GTA Online i take a daily stroll in my plane to shoot down noobs
Cof zombies

Mortal kombat 1 but its horrible

Outlast 2.

I'm trying to beat the game on insane mode as it is the last achievement I need to 100% complete the game.
Based. Outlast I is better, in my opinion. Have you ever played Alien Isolation?

Granblue Fantasy Relink
Granblue fantasy relink Dpl7BJd5nw

I didn’t play games at all for 6 months or something.

Fallout 4, New Vegas and NFS Mot Wanted, MGS5
I went back to Fallout 4 recently. Still enjoyed it but got bored pretty quick. Could just be because I'd played it heaps ages ago.

Ah, this was free recently on ps plus. It’s good huh?

Gran turismo 4 and persona 5 Royal right now

METRO EXODUS COMPLETE EDITION

Only games I play is TF2 and Minecraft by myself as usual

metro redux
tomb raider

arkham Origins