Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gamer girls, weeaboo girls, and other "nerdy" girls are MORE hypergamous than normie/stacy girls.

Can someone explain why it is called "juggernaut law"? I get what it is but the name juggernaut sounds irrelevant

Reality check: that cute nerdy girl that you wanted as your gf in your high school class got ravaged in the locker room by 5 football Chads

Can someone explain why it is called "juggernaut law"? I get what it is but the name juggernaut sounds irrelevant

Originally from sluthate:

If a woman is below average height, has wonky teeth, Dumbo ears, this makes guys feel like they have a CHANCE with her, as opposed to if she were more "perfect", less flawed. So this means that even girls that are AVERAGE and BELOW still have guys hitting on them. You can't stop a woman's dating potential. She is like The Juggernaut. If she is a single mum, then more guys will think they are being her prince charming by rescuing her from all the "other bad, bad men out there". She is UNSTOPPABLE. Any flaw she has JUST MAKES HER STRONGER in the dating world.

TL;DR: women who are in the 1/10 - 4/10 range get approached MORE because men perceive there to be less competition.

TL;DR: women who are in the 1/10 - 4/10 range get approached MORE because men perceive there to be less competition.
God humanity was a mistake. Er fuel.

Yep, those girls are the worst.
They usually have more guys after them so they end up slutting around the most.

Lmao I doubt any self respecting Chad would touch a gamer girl tho.
Jfl even I wouldn't touch someone who identifies as a gamer girl and I play video.games every day.
They are degen AF,low value and are COPING hard.
Now thr problem isnt that these girls are COPING it is thst they are celebrating coping.
Too much degen for me.

Jfl if you are playing video games and arent ashamed of it. Legit low IQ.

But yeah a lot of losers think they have a chance with these girls cause both are failures so they try desperately. And in the end a GG will simply pick the best choice out of 1000 s of her orbiters.usually a pro rich gamer,or maybe a chadlite who goes trash diving.

And I thought you weren't retarded.
I play video games every day but I am.fully ashamed cause I know I am just coping hard and I would rather if I had RL life and friends and what not.
But since I am failed NEET I have to.cope with something. It is akin to heroin. I am a user but I am ashamed of it and would like to get out of possible,but I just cant stop cause I have no life outside waiting me and no support.

I play video games every day but I am.fully ashamed cause I know I am just coping hard and I would rather if I had RL life and friends and what not.
But since I am failed NEET I have to.cope with something. It is akin to heroin. I am a user but I am ashamed of it and would like to get out of possible,but I just cant stop cause I have no life outside waiting me and no support.

What the fuck are you talking about, normies play video games all the time.

What the fuck are you talking about, normies play video games all the time.
Most normies are faliures as well. And dont get me wrong you play VV to cope,even as a normie you still cope with something VV,weed,alcohol and what not. But all of those are copes. The only difference is that the higher up you go the more ppl are gonna be ashamed of coping and understand that position.

Besides playing a VV here and there aint gonna harm you. But I play like 3-4 h per day every day. And that is legit fucking up my life. I could have actually learned something profitable or at least gymceled or anything really ofher than wasting time on a degen loser activity that I am ashamed of anyways to even talk in public.

Most normies are faliures as well. And dont get me wrong you play VV to cope,even as a normie you still cope with something VV,weed,alcohol and what not. But all of those are copes. The only difference is that the higher up you go the more ppl are gonna be ashamed of coping and understand that position.

Besides playing a VV here and there aint gonna harm you. But I play like 3-4 h per day every day. And that is legit fucking up my life. I could have actually learned something profitable or at least gymceled or anything really ofher than wasting time on a degen loser activity that I am ashamed of anyways to even talk in public.
Working a 9-5 job would be better than being in an escapist's heaven? What

>Most normies are faliures as well.
I'm sorry, what? That is absolutely fucking retarded. I know guys from my school who play 5h a day and they talk with girls, party and get laid all the time. I overhear them constantly talking about different girls. I'm convinced being a trap fucked up your mental health beyond all recognition.

>Most normies are faliures as well.
I'm sorry, what? That is absolutely fucking retarded. I know guys from my school who play 5h a day and they talk with girls, party and get laid all the time. I overhear them constantly talking about different girls. I'm convinced being a trap fucked up your mental health beyond all recognition.
It's the other way around. Being mentally ill causes someone to go trannie.

Working a 9-5 job would be better than being in an escapist's heaven? What
If I worked a 9-5 job (which I dont cause I cannot.even get a job) I would be able to at least buy hookers which are a cope but much lesser one. I could be able to.maybe even beta bux to someone,I could be able to have money to learn something. I could be ablebto have money to buy better food or to.gmycel.

Instead I have nothing to show for other than nice cities I built in cesar 3 and pharaon. Which is about nothing really in the end.

This is actually true. Juggernaut theory is extremely legit. Some of my most brutal rejections came from average girls

When it comes to sub4 girls who are gamers, weeaboos, or are a part of some other "nerd culture", hypergamy is insane. Juggernaut law on steroids.

These girls are hit on even more than regular women. A lot of nerdy guys are obsessed with the idea of dating a girl that has the same hobbies as him..so obsessed that they'll date down 4-5 points if they have to. Most nerdy guys would rather date a fat 3/10 that they can watch anime or play video games with than a cute 8/10 girl. Nerdy girls, on the other hand, don't give a fuck about your hobbies. If they can date a nerdy chad, then cool. If not, they'll just date a regular chad/chadlite.

It's also the "nerdy" sub4 girls that have the most extreme hatred of ugly men. It's no mystery why...they're CONSTANTLY getting hit on by sub4 guys with common interests ...and they hate every minute of being hit on by these yucky guys. Why do you think these are the women that gravitate towards third wave feminism the most? They want sub4 men, especially the ones they dare to talk to women, completely stomped out of society. A lot of them even openly flaunt their blatant misandry.

I am speaking partially from personal experience. It was these girls that rejected me the most harshly. Literally telling me to fuck off, kill myself, "go die" etc.
This is 100% true.

However my dear Ryo you are an Incel due to your deeply disturbed personality. You sociopathic demeanor. Your inability to look people in the eyes while talking to them.

Im sure Kara would have fucked you had you been a little less disturbed.

This is 100% true.

However my dear Ryo you are an Incel due to your deeply disturbed personality. You sociopathic demeanor. Your inability to look people in the eyes while talking to them.

Im sure Kara would have fucked you had you been a little less disturbed.
Who the hell is Kara?

Who the hell is Kara?
She is a lunatic female Ryo knew and later met up with ( They'd been acuainted from a Chan site)

She didnt let him fuck her although she did fuck two incels he knew from another incel forum.

Ryo is ugly, no doubt. But he has so many mental issues that he could look like Zack Efron and still be a KHV.

I thought this was obvious. Never cared for these types personally. I would say the same thing applies to internet sluts in general. They're all ugly or crazy. I don't need that shit in my life.

She is a lunatic female Ryo knew and later met up with ( They'd been acuainted from a Chan site)

She didnt let him fuck her although she did fuck two incels he knew from another incel forum.

Ryo is ugly, no doubt. But he has so many mental issues that he could look like Zack Efron and still be a KHV.

This is an interesting development.

The more you go beyond your average stacy, the more awful the women get.

Biology wants women average for a fucking reason.

This is an interesting development.
Ryo is a decent guy though. Given a bad hand in life and raised in bottom tier neighborhoods.

And yea Kara was a femoid who was severely mentally ill. She got kicks from taking the virginity of extremely ugly incels.

Absolutely this. In my experience, the “nerdy” girls are by far the most shallow, hypergamous, feminist chad-worshipping sluts there are. I hate them more than stacies.

So i should just aim for 7/10 stacies or what ?

Fuck this bullshit.

So i should just aim for 7/10 stacies or what ?

Fuck this bullshit.
Aim for women with very low self esteem and get them drunk.

Worked for me twice.But be aware you could end up in jail.

Just be careful

Aim for women with very low self esteem and get them drunk.

Worked for me twice.But be aware you could end up in jail.

Just be careful
giphy.gif

Ryo is a decent guy though. Given a bad hand in life and raised in bottom tier neighborhoods.

And yea Kara was a femoid who was severely mentally ill. She got kicks from taking the virginity of extremely ugly incels.
Whoah - interesting development we have here.

I can't connect at all with female's and i've NEVER met a FHO like the type you described.

Pics of "Kara"?

full brunt of the juggernaut law

No need for that. Brown haired brown eyed white female currently in her late 20s.

Also she is evil incarnate. Hobbies include mooching off of lonely ugly men and killing small animals.

No need for that. Brown haired brown eyed white female currently in her late 20s.

Also she is evil incarnate. Hobbies include mooching off of lonely ugly men and killing small animals.

Pussy is pussy.

full brunt of the juggernaut law

>It's also the "nerdy" sub4 girls that have the most extreme hatred of ugly men. It's no mystery why...they're CONSTANTLY getting hit on by sub4 guys with common interests ...and they hate every minute of being hit on by these yucky guys. Why do you think these are the women that gravitate towards third wave feminism the most? They want sub4 men, especially the ones they dare to talk to women, completely stomped out of society. A lot of them even openly flaunt their blatant misandry.

its over

This is legit. They end up with so much attention that they can choose the best among many males. And if you were in their situation, you would do the same thing.

As to "gaming", imo video games should never have been allowed. Video games trick young men into wasting a lot of free time, when they should instead be acquiring real-world knowledge and building skills. Youth is the best period to acquire skills. We would have ten times more PhDs, economic output and scientific discoveries every year if video games were outlawed. And speaking from experience, it is a lot more pleasurable to master chemistry or biology than to have completed many games on hard difficulty.

There was this photograph of an arabcel who completed all games ever released for Playstation floating around recently, and he looked fucking miserable. Now imagine if he went to medical school to become a top surgeon instead.

Last edited:
Any guy who thinks a woman is going to be attracted to an ugly, fat, grown ass man who plays video games is fucking delusional.