Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Gamer girl enters the server

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Everyone directs there attention to her, talks to her, help her. Eventually she gets mod/admin powers and starts banning people she doesn't like.

Pretending to be a girl on discord is legit
So many mods are willing to cuck to you and not punish you because they think you're a foid jfl

Those are fictional btw, the only game girls like are the sims

We need to ban foids from gaming

Always ignored them

We need to ban foids from gaming
This.
Everyone directs there attention to her, talks to her, help her. Eventually she gets mod/admin powers and starts banning people she doesn't like.
True. When you are slightly below average in a videogame as a male you will be flamed, when you ask for advice as a male in order to improve your stats you are told to fuck off, if you fail in a videogame as a woman dozens of simps will be ready to explain to you how to move your character.

When a foid is on a server I leave. Watching everyone flock to her to get her attention is painful.

Simps gonna simp

I remember joining socialize / gaming discord servers back in 2017-2018 and the fucking members there pissed me off.
Everytime a female entered the chat all attention was diverted to her and 9 out of 10 times she either had a mod/admin role or a special role.

Harassing them over mic and all the white knights freaking out is always fun

Will there be discounts on used bathwater?

But foids are discriminated on games, that's why they aren't good at them :feelsseriously:

Same with workplace,ı remember reading a story from another incel here about how a foid turned his work life hell because he didnt imped for her in the workplace and complained about him being too slow.