Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming GameCube Sucks

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Anything Nintendo tends to suck.

the first time i played super smash bros was on game cube, so its my favorite version. other than that i agree.

F zero was good.
Maybe the only good game.

Wind Waker was good

Unless you're into Nintendo first party titles, which I'm usually not, Nintendo sucks.

tbh timesplitters, melee and mario kart were top notch tbh

GameCube had a nice lot of good games when it came out.

But with systems today, I don't know about that. I'm starting to get into older games because the recent games just suck ass. Xbox One and PS4 is TRASH compared to Nintendo DS, GameCube, GBA, GB, GBC, etc, and I main on the PC.

Twilight Princess disagrees

has my favourite games
Pokémon XD, fire emblem radiant dawn, Melee

GameCube had a nice lot of good games when it came out.

But with systems today, I don't know about that. I'm starting to get into older games because the recent games just suck ass. Xbox One and PS4 is TRASH compared to Nintendo DS, GameCube, GBA, GB, GBC, etc, and I main on the PC.
Real talk

Heresy. Just because is fun to make jokes about swiitch and cucks doesn't mean nintendo sucks

A console that sucks is ouya

Good acting. I hope they done one of us.

playstation 2 roflstomped the GCN.

Mega cope, pal !!! Anything from NES to Gamecube was great from nintendo and once wii came it became pure soyboy shit.

Mega cope, pal !!! Anything from NES to Gamecube was great from nintendo and once wii came it became pure soyboy shit.
watch the vid