Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Game] Reply something and I will quote your reply to something else

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
I'll edit your reply and if you are not happy with it I'll keep editing it until you are happy.

Shut the fuck up cunt

i’m stoned

quote this reply for scientifiy reasons not gonna lie

32F6A489 3BEE 463A B22D C8796EF2D8E4

I’m granite
Beware what stalks you in the night
Beware the she-wolf and her bite
Her mystic lips tell only lies
Her hidden will to kill in disguise

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I quoted several people today, none of which include the fabulous ********

One look in her lusting eyes
Savage fear in you will rise
Teeth of terror sinking in
The bite of the she-wolf
The bite of the she-wolf

The bite of the she-wolf
The bite of the she-wolf
:yes:

Describe and explain the Jhan-Teller effect in octahedral complexes of Cr2+ and Cu2+

There's nothing I hate more than Mexican feminists, except maybe men settling for 2/10 whores.

You're over thinking it. That makes you nervous. That makes you awkward. That looks creepy. Just walk around not minding the other people and you will look like anyone else. As far as looking at women, don't stare.

The enzyme catalysed conversion of a substrate at 25°C has a Michaelis constant of 0.046 mol dm^-3. The rate of reaction is 1.04 mmol dm^-3 s^-1 when substrate concentration is 0.105 mol dm^-3. What is the maximum velocity of this reaction?

When I was working at the paint department in a popular hardware store 8 years ago, we had that pink celling paint that turn white once it dries, so it was easier to paint the celling since you can see where your painting was. I took 20 paint cans of 1 gallon and I tainted them the same pink, so when it dried it would stay pink. I dont know why I did that, and I definitely have regrets now.
The difference between the g-factors of the muon and the electron is due to their difference in mass. Because of the muon's larger mass, contributions to the theoretical calculation of its anomalous magnetic dipole moment from Standard Model weak interactions and from contributions involving hadrons are important at the current level of precision, whereas these effects are not important for the electron. The muon's anomalous magnetic dipole moment is also sensitive to contributions from new physics beyond the Standard Model, such as supersymmetry. For this reason, the muon's anomalous magnetic moment is normally used as a probe for new physics beyond the Standard Model rather than as a test of QED.[23] Muon g−2, a new experiment at Fermilab using the E821 magnet will improve the precision of this measurement.[24]

I'm a 17 years old guy, I had to do an IQ test two years ago, I scored 136. My classmates always told me that I was really smart, but I'm not, I struggle to act like a normal human being, I suck at math, I redact like shit and my life is a complete shit. And I can't study anything by my own because I always want to learn something else so my interests are constantly changing, so I have a superficial knowledge of a lot of things. It must be probably lower than 136, but strangely I did good at that test.
I've an IQ nudging 150. I've always been bright, and able to understand complicated concepts across many arenas. Where I think it has left me is frustrated, cynical and inclined to depression. Another poster mentioned seeing the world in greys; I can't agree more. However, I wish I could see it in absolutes. It has cost me so much in being reasonable in negotiating (whether in business or personal relationships) to seek a outcome that to me seems 'fair'. I strongly suspect that having exceptional intelligence is not an advantage unless paired with spectacular self belief/confidence and discipline. Naturally I'd not describe myself as being gifted with those attributes!

I guess how it occurs for me in day to day life is that I have extremely accurate intuitive insight, which is awesome but frustrating.

How I deal with it is that I try and dumb it down, it's shit, but being right all the time is intimidating and makes people defensive. If I don't force myself to keep my mouth shut and play along, I get far more lonely than I already am.

Under what circumstances, and why, can spontaneity of a process be discussed in terms of the properties of the system alone?

Under what circumstances, and why, can spontaneity of a process be discussed in terms of the properties of the system alone?
My IQ is in the upper 140's. I love that I can learn things really easily, but in reality it has made me lazy. I did average in high school because I had no drive. I knew I could do minimal work and still get an easy B. Mostly skipped homework and did well on tests. I have issues with having "drive". If its something i am not interested in, I have no ambition with it, but if I am interested my mind takes off. One thing that I notice about myself is that my mind is always going a 100mph. That may be the same for everyone though, but with me its to the point I can't sleep more than 4 to 5 hours at a time. I also get bored with jobs very easily, and am glad I now have a job I enjoy and can let my mind run.

My IQ is in the upper 140's. I love that I can learn things really easily, but in reality it has made me lazy. I did average in high school because I had no drive. I knew I could do minimal work and still get an easy B. Mostly skipped homework and did well on tests. I have issues with having "drive". If its something i am not interested in, I have no ambition with it, but if I am interested my mind takes off. One thing that I notice about myself is that my mind is always going a 100mph. That may be the same for everyone though, but with me its to the point I can't sleep more than 4 to 5 hours at a time. I also get bored with jobs very easily, and am glad I now have a job I enjoy and can let my mind run.
I can drive

Mogs me