Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Game of Thrones(cels) who was your favorite character before the show went to shit?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
My favorite was Tyrion the whoremaxxed manletcel product of incest between brother and sister, in the show he's normie tier apart from his height but in the book he's an abomination against nature.
main-qimg-98af74efce40176d578ebfaec2186a9a.webp

Ramsay Bolton was pretty based too with his hobby of chasing foids with bow and arrow and hounds

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7QE9GNsl2E

A shame that a show that was so good for the first 4 seasons and season 6 (I didn't really like season 5) became so bad in the last two seasons. The finale was so bad nobody cares about it anymore. Compare it to other fantasy works like LOTR or Harry Potter which are still remembered and beloved nowadays, but does anyone still talk about Game of Thrones? No.

Theon,the most realest character ever and he was very much like me

And oberyn cuz he is cool as fuck

shame that a show that was so good for the first 4 seasons and season 6 (I didn't really like season 5) became so bad in the last two seasons
Based ,exactly my thoguhts

Compare it to other fantasy works like LOTR or Harry Potter
Lotr is teenage juvenile trash , harry potter is good yeah , asoiaf is the best though ,fucks every other fantasy series , only the shows last 2 seasons were garbage

If they did it exactly lkke the books it wpuld have been the best thing of all time

they did it to not ruin winds and dream

A shame that a show that was so good for the first 4 seasons and season 6 (I didn't really like season 5) became so bad in the last two seasons.
Season 5 was good. :feelsseriously:
That finale was peak TV. I’ll admit, having Jon resurrected the next episode was a bit low T and it reeked of desperate expectation subversion but aside from that, the rest was at least half decent.

I really find it funny how normies were deepthroating the show right until season 8 happened and then all the sudden, the only good seasons were 1 through 4, like fuck off.

Last edited:
I am doing a rewatch right now since im NEET and have nothing better to do, it surprised me just how good episode 1 and 2 have been so far.

Right now it is impossible to choose a favorite since they are all so good no bad characters

I watched the first season of house of the dragon or whatever that new spin off is called, it was honestly kind of bad, especially now that I contrast it to the first 2 episodes of season 1 for GOT. It felt like the first season consisting of 10 episodes was 1 ginormous trailer for season 2, maybe season 2 will be better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back