Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Game: create the worst incel fate possible

sultryloser

sultryloser

It's just bone, bro
★★★★★
Let's play a short game. I want you to imagine the most incel incel to ever have existed and post the character you make. There is one rule, and that's that you may only specify three blackpills that afflict this incel.
I'll go first.
I would say the worst incel fate is a:
  1. Dicklet
  2. Manlet
  3. Baldcel
A Chad face is useless on a manlet, and being a dicklet is a sort of unique torture that means there is no winning. I'm saying like micropenis 2". Both being dicklet and manlet are irrecoverable. Which is why I ranked them as one and two.

By the way, because of how giant a number eight billion is, what I described above is or was some poor incel's life. Perspective makes me grateful I'm not as damned as that.

the worst incel fate i a

1. 5'2
2. Indian
3. Janitor

1. Misogynist
2. Terrorist
3. Indian

5'2 manlet half chink half curry, balding from age 15, small shoulders, girls wrist, micropenis, bells palsy, irritable bowel syndrome, small hands, abnormally small skull, skinnyfat, extremely high-pitched voice, autistic, adhd, high enough IQ to understand he is incel but low enough not to be successful in anything.

5'2 manlet half chink half curry, balding from age 15, small shoulders, girls wrist, micropenis, bells palsy, irritable bowel syndrome, small hands, abnormally small skull, skinnyfat, extremely high-pitched voice, autistic, adhd, high enough IQ to understand he is incel hit low enough not to be successful in anything.
I think it needs only 3

1. Stupid
2. Chink
3. Watches Hentai

1) Manlet
2) Jawlet
3) Bloated face

1. Nigger
2. No dick
3. Goofy

1. Ugly face
2. Short
3. Tiny dick

You better forget women at that point

Let's play a short game. I want you to imagine the most incel incel to ever have existed and post the character you make. There is one rule, and that's that you may only specify three blackpills that afflict this incel.
I'll go first.
  1. Dicklet
  2. Manlet
  3. Baldcel
A Chad face is useless on a manlet, and being a dicklet is a sort of unique torture that means there is no winning. I'm saying like micropenis 2". Both being dicklet and manlet are irrecoverable. Which is why I ranked them as one and two.

By the way, because of how giant a number eight billion is, what I described above is or was some poor incel's life. Perspective makes me grateful I'm not as damned as that.
- Nigger
- Half Nigger
- Nigger Lover

1. Android using
2. STEM major
3. Named mohammed

1. Midget
2. Ugly face
3. Suicidal

1. Extremely ugly
2. Genius level IQ
3. Paralyzed since birth

He may only exist to suffer

It's super easy
Manlet
Ugly
Curry
Nothing is worst than this
I'll go first.
  1. Dicklet
  2. Manlet
  3. Baldcel

1. half asian/white (like ER but worse)
2. severe autism
3. 5,3ft

I mean if only 3 pills I'd go turbomanlet, ugly, and high IQ. Someone who is subhuman BUT intelligent enough to realize this fact. A subhuman who is 70IQ won't have such a bad life really, can just coast through it in oblivion.

1. half asian/white (like ER but worse)
2. severe autism
3. 5,3ft
#1 is a good one. I am thinking 6ft6 gigachad mogger father and a 4'10 Filipina mother. Then to make it extra brootal make the age gap between the incel and the parents small (e.g. 18 years). Then with poor genetic recombination this could result in a 5ft7 ER who will get mogged to oblivion by his father

@prajeet88 the biggest truecels are
Codywinters327, Onecooldude123 & same entertainment

I'll go first.
  1. Dicklet
  2. Manlet
  3. Baldcel

1. Manlet mixed with baldcel mixed with specialedcel mixed with deformitycel mixed with currycel and ricecel

@prajeet88 the biggest truecels are
Codywinters327, Onecooldude123 & same entertainment
Oof, never began. Looks like fetal alcohol syndrome

1 schizocel
2 micropenis
3 subhuman face

1. Bad face
2. Ethnic
3. Small pp

1. Deformed face
2. 4'7
3. Extreme autism

1. autistic
2. ugly
3. exist in 2024

#1 is a good one. I am thinking 6ft6 gigachad mogger father and a 4'10 Filipina mother. Then to make it extra brootal make the age gap between the incel and the parents small (e.g. 18 years). Then with poor genetic recombination this could result in a 5ft7 ER who will get mogged to oblivion by his father
:feelskek: :feelskek:

excellent add-on

1. Is being non NT

what about tall, ugly face, and massive meat?

1:ugly
2:short
3: disabled physically

I'll go first.
  1. Dicklet
  2. Manlet
  3. Baldcel

Yellow as hell
Sub 0.1 (obviously)
Bald
Autistic level 1.5
OCD
2nd belly button
Inbred
4’6
Completely hairless
Low Iq
Adhd

Chinkoid build with 0 testosterone high estrogen