Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gambler destroyed by photofeeler, JFL at people calling him chad

soypiller

soypiller

mixedcel with shit eye area and chin
★★★
I never understood why some people here consider him to be chad when he's barely normie tier (2018 standards).
He could have had a normal life if he had half a brain

zOE6eC2.pnghttp:

lol @ trustworthy 6%

yea because 10 votes is so creditable, low iq thread.

theultimate341 said:
yea because 10 votes is so creditable, low iq thread.

keep coping my man

Just saw this on lookism. All of them there neg him to hell and call him subhuman jfl. Explains why he keeps coming back here to get validated by a bunch of sub 5 autists

Any woman that finds him attractive should be institutionalized tbh

Photofeeler is worthless. It's more about photo quality than actual attractiveness. Gandy himself posing in a random bathroom selfie wouldn't get over 80% there for example and no way 2/10 people in the population mog him.

hes a strong 5 could looksmax to 6 if he got rid of the autism and improved overall, tbh im not even 100% sure where he could be if he looksmaxed

I used the best pic possible of me and got 31% and he gets 43 with an aspie selfie.

I'll do a photofeeler test and post my results

Gambler is a PSL 5, looksmaxed irl 7 if he stops looking at the camera like a rapist.

He actually looks like shit

Guys which category should I choose on photofeeler?Dating or Social?

Gambler is not ugly, there's no reason he shouldn't be getting laid other than mentalceling

Gambler is God these people are haters.

Photofeeler just rate photo quality, not looks, put a normie smilling in a profesional setting and he will get a 10/10 rating

Gambler just need to smile tbh

gambler is considered ugly? what the fuck am I?

soypiller said:
I never understood why some people here consider him to be chad when he's barely normie tier (2018 standards).
He could have had a normal life if he had half a brain

zOE6eC2.pnghttp:

lol @ trustworthy 6%
Lmao at taking these norman apps for granted.

Please take a photo with a smile in it next time

> 10 votes,

and photofeeler is full of lookism fags tbh.

gambler mogs all of us and u know it

iiiTeMpeR said:
gambler is considered ugly? what the fuck am I?

yea thats what makes me wonder, especially some people here and even lookism with their ratings, people i see are rating literal chadlites like 5/10 and im like wtf, if  a chadlite is 5/10 then im -5/10