Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Gained 100 Pounds since 2020. Why i joined this site. [MUST READ]

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Here i was 2019, i hated how i looked, i was looked at like a retarded creature, i needed to change, to take my life back.

1 year or less later i lost all my weight from 245 pounds all the way to 170-165 pounds.

We just moved into a new house too. Most peaceful 1-2 months ever. Had a dopamine detox from being homeless from not being in the house all day and just watching stuff online was like digital crack when i got moved in.

Then my family member fucked us over and we had no water or lights and had to spend the next couple of months moving it’s shit (i’ll explain in my book) we got kicked out and had to be homeless again. I lost more weight and got down to 159 pounds.

I barely had any loose skin and needed to lose 15 more pounds and then start working out and fixing my hormones. My dick was getting hard more often and i felt better. I still had a shit haircut because i didn’t know how to style it much, just trimmed the sides.

But because i had no proper way to get water and had to eat restaurant food and drink sodas i gained some weight. We finally got into a new place in november of that year. I steadily ate more and more cuz i tried losing the weight i gained and it just wouldn’t budge. I wasn’t dieting very well i wasn’t drinking enough water and stuff. Keep in mind i lost all that weight without ever hitting cardio. Crazy right?

So yeah it’s the beginning of 2021, i was getting my money and was ready to get my gaming pc (what i’ve wanted since i was 15) and boooom guess what happened? My mother’s car went fucking dead (the one she was gonna give me) it wasn’t a bad looking car either.

We were driving and it suddenly stopped, we tried getting the battery to start back up and it just wouldn’t. My mother owed her car payment but had no money to pay it because she had to help pay for my sibling’s fucking bills.

The car got repoed.

Now her other car just got fucked too so i had 2 choices

1. Get the gaming pc and have no way to pay for bills cuz my mother would have to pay for taxis and go broke

2. Say f the pc and buy a cheap car and give up your dream.

I had to choose choice 2.

So yeah i gave up my dream because it was getting too late to even have one and i signed up an account here and here i am 100 pounds more at 260 something pounds or more.

I look skinny cuz i have zero muscle.

I can never get that skinny again like i was or have my dream body like i wanted. I’ll have to be bulky to avoid loose skin. Girls like that the most though

Now the logical thing i could’ve done is gotten a fucking job after i quit my last one at the last house and opened up a bank account and sent all the money i made and bought me a fucking pc and I could’ve bought my mother a new battery or whatever. But because my mother instilled laziness in me and i left school and the breaking dick incident, i’ve never felt eager enough to fix my situation. She even wouldn’t tell me how to setup a bank account when i was younger.

Now i have to work a 9-5 and hate my fucking life and im so far behind everyone else

Finally got a cardio bike earlier this year and learned how to incorporate cardio and eat clean when i lost 20 pounds 4 months ago.

Gonna start dieting when i start my job after getting my license.

THEN FINALLY OPENING UP A FUCKING BANK ACCOUNT!

I’ll be getting tens of thousands of dollars i made from working since i was 13. Let’s fucking go!

Let’s not fucking go :(

Last edited:
Fatcel = volcel, mang

Why is she even paying for your siblings bills?? They are old enough they need to learn to budget or stop getting into situations where they have ridiculous bills like that. Your mother shouldn't be helping them.