Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Gabby Petito & Brian Laundrie: You got psyop'd

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
Gabby Petito = Gab Petite = Petite Gab = Small Talk
Brian Laundrie = Brain Laundry = Brain Wash

Look up who the coroner is highlighted in this image.

So why was this story pushed hard every where? I posit that it was primarily manufactured as a distraction from the botched Afghanistan pullot and as a relief valve for ensuing Covid-19 policy rollout. Normies are no longer talking about Afghanistan. Normies are going along with vaxx mandates and don't care about vaxx/mask protests. There are also secondary elements of the Gabby Petito narrative that are of importance to the elite. They don't want the next generation of useless eaters to be out driving around being free. They want you locked down in their mega cities, living in the pod. Pod life over van life. Additionally, they can leverage the racial elements to enrage non-Whites who are mad that a White whore gets all of this attention. Furthermore, they can make White women think twice yet again about White beta men or alternative lifestyles such as van living.

Why would normies care about Afghanistan :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Even the most virtue signal maxxed feminist dipshits can't pinpoint it on the map, come on
The pullout being "botched" doesn't matter in the slightest. It's still a good thing: the US is out, the Based Taliban is back in, the MIGAtards can suck on it lol

It is starting to feel like a hoax. As many cops there are looking for this one skinny Jewish-looking white guy, none of the authorities can seem to locate him...

It is starting to feel like a hoax. As many cops there are looking for this one skinny Jewish-looking white guy, none of the authorities can seem to locate him...
Yeah, it just gets more and more fishy, dude...

Gabby petito sandy hook

Ok, hoax. I guess, Biden needed a distraction to get the attention of Americans diverted from the border.

View attachment 499728

So why was this story pushed hard every where? I posit that it was primarily manufactured as a distraction from the botched Afghanistan pullot and as a relief valve for ensuing Covid-19 policy rollout. Normies are no longer talking about Afghanistan. Normies are going along with vaxx mandates and don't care about vaxx/mask protests. There are also secondary elements of the Gabby Petito narrative that are of importance to the elite. They don't want the next generation of useless eaters to be out driving around being free. They want you locked down in their mega cities, living in the pod. Pod life over van life. Additionally, they can leverage the racial elements to enrage non-Whites who are mad that a White whore gets all of this attention. Furthermore, they can make White women think twice yet again about White beta men or alternative lifestyles such as van living.
Why are there no pictures of the two of them kissing?

Last edited:
Ok, hoax. I guess, Biden needed a distraction to get the attention of Americans diverted from the border.

Why are there no pictures of the two of them kissing?

You are easily one of the most retarded users here lmao.:lul::lul::lul:
Cope harder
:yes:
Why would normies care about Afghanistan :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Even the most virtue signal maxxed feminist dipshits can't pinpoint it on the map, come on
The pullout being "botched" doesn't matter in the slightest. It's still a good thing: the US is out, the Based Taliban is back in, the MIGAtards can suck on it lol
Agreed

Yes bro, Jews are shapeshifiting satanic black magic magicians who can manufacturer hoaxes all the time :lul::lul::lul:. lmao

Gabby Petito = Abet Big Typo (i.e., helps with something fake or erroneous)
Brian Laundrie = Annular birdie (i.e., self-interference caused by having us, the public, run in circles)

:feelsLSD:

Brian Laundrie = Annular birdie (i.e., self-interference caused by having us, the public, run in circles)
I legit never understood a word you ever said on this forum :dafuckfeels:

:feelsLSD:
Interesting

View attachment 499728

Tldr?? Looks conspiracy
Yes bro, Jews are shapeshifiting satanic black magic magicians who can manufacturer hoaxes all the time :lul::lul::lul:. lmao
lol yeah

Every time I saw that shit on the news, I would turn the news off. Don't need to hear "news" about some missing "van life" slut

View attachment 499728

Whoever this cunt is, I'm glad I only heard about her after the bitch was already dead lol. I wish more whore celebs would only be famous after they were too dead to oink something stupid in front of a camera.

That's what I'm saying. Let the truecels here are really trucel as they have so much low iq to keep saying cope 24/7 :feelsrope: it's so sad

I KNEW IT SHE WAS PINK DIAMOND ALL ALONG THAT :feelsgah:
:feelsgah:

Last edited:
I'm glad this is over with