Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FYI, I'm not going furry unless I get cancer

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Has anyone ever ascended by donning a fursuit and hitting up the furry community? It just seems like the obvious answer for some of the more ugly fuckers around here.

Could you join their orgies? I hate furfags but it seems like a good cope because they're all ugly but seem to get their dicks wet

Isn't it as easy as putting together a fursuit and jumping in? I have no fucking clue.

Isn't it as easy as putting together a fursuit and jumping in? I have no fucking clue.
Dunno, just larp as one online and find a furry gf (most will be blue hair over weight acne ridden feminists) then fugg

What is furry community?

What is furry community?
Bunch of faggots crossdressing as ponies from a childerens show. JFL. Id dissolve myself in acid before thinking about becoming a furry :lul::lul::lul:

eh i dont think i could bring myself to it, you need serious levels of asperg/ autism/ low inhib to do that sort of shit.

furries are the same as lolies NOOOO!!!!