Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fuuuuck i want to fuck young girls so muchh ahhhhhh in my university they present themselves half naked its so good

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
You're 18 or 19

Bruh im a first timer

kanye-west-kanye.gif

Today i saw a slut with fishnets , mini skirt and boots , this bitches body was solid 10 she was sitting cross legged like the slut she is and presenting herself to the whole university , i wanted to touch her legs and insert my dick into her pussy and cum inside her

Fucking hell these bitches need to get fucked by me ! They always wear this trio and they become hot as fuck , black boots + fishnets + mini skirt

Plus if their body is petite feminine body it is fucking insane

I wonder who is better in this huge fight

Petite feminine sexy high school girls vs petite feminine sexy college girls ?

One is more mature i guess ?
Bro you tell me all this without even an image ....

It’s Suifuel because of how foids dress.
There is a girl at my college who has on the swim team, she had big boobs and you were able to see nips through the wet swimsuit

Plus if their body is petite feminine body it is fucking insane
Petite foids only go for tall guys because of unfulfilled need to be breeded in their most fertile years (or missing this feeling) and trying to recreate this sort of dynamic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back