Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fuuarrk perfectly decent guy got blackout on tonight Take Me Out

Cuck-Damage

Cuck-Damage

Captain
★★★★
Did anyone watch this shit?

He had girly haircut and was a bit chubby but dude was good looking

Hypergamy is through the ROOF in 2018

Cuck-Damage said:

decent = ugly

you literally need to be drop dead gorgeous, male model tier looking to be considered attractive nowadays. It´s not an exaggeration.

Getlooksordie said:
Cuck-Damage said:
decent = ugly
you literally need to be drop dead gorgeous, male model tier looking to be considered attractive nowadays. It´s not an exaggeration.
I've seen ugly guys get dates on the show though, usually due to them displaying M and/or S in their vt footage

this guy betting blacked out was just brutal

It's over for the west. The west will end soon because of hypergamy.

i was expecting your threads to be good....this is shit boyo, dont criticize mine when you cant do better you phaggot   :relief:

iiiTeMpeR said:
i was expecting your threads to be good....this is shit boyo, dont criticize mine when you cant do better you phaggot   :relief:

Hey man at least when I say shit it's because I think it's truth, like what I genuine believe

it not some childish vendetta faggot shit, like what you did here

Getlooksordie said:
Cuck-Damage said:
decent = ugly
Yeah, users here think i’m exaggerating when I say that you shouldn’t go to night clubs or use any dating apps if you’re sub-Miroslav Cech.

If you’re not AT LEAST on Miroslav Cech’s looks level, then you’re not a Chad and avoiding degenerate places such as night clubs, parties and dating apps would be the best option in order to keep your self-esteem high.

Octopusgun2 said:
Yeah, users here think i’m exaggerating when I say that you shouldn’t go to night clubs or use any dating apps if you’re sub-Miroslav Cech.

If you’re not AT LEAST on Miroslav Cech’s looks level, then you’re not a Chad and avoiding degenerate places such as night clubs, parties and dating apps would be the best option in order to keep your self-esteem high.

it's over for us

Cuck-Damage said:
Hey man at least when I say shit it's because I think it's truth, like what I genuine believe

it not some childish vendetta faggot shit, like what you did here

sure its not, if it was shit then why are you the only one that hated it? seems everyone liked it or didn't mind it, do yourself a favor and block me, it will make our stay here much better