Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Future ER almost suffered a fentanyl overdose in SF

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
He was almost spared from a life of suffering, isolation, marginalization, and discrimination in America by modern American females. Just for being an Asian male. But no, paramedics arrived just in time within 2minutes and gave him Narcan which is a fentanyl OD reversal drug.

SF in a nutshell. Liberals get their way and look what happens. WMAF everywhere and hobo junkies leaving their fentanyl and needles everywhere. Not to mention all of the shit and piss all over the sidewalks. In all parts of the city.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6_ukuUVZgI

I listened to Tucker Carlson a bit the other day and he said that the people he hate the most are williamsburg white liberal hipsters in NYC. Same here in SF with me, I hate these evil liberal fucktards here in SF.

Last edited:
Idk bro.
I think its good that a little boys life is saved, even if he ends up as incel.
Future incels should at least be able to grow up and decide weather life as an incel is worth it or not.

massive cope he could turn into a chang for all you know

Living in SF has to be incredibly painful, I am sorry.

Most cucked city on the entire planet.

IDC about rich normies